Fandom Headcannons

By DystopianGirl52

These headcannons, theories and more will make fangirls/fanboys cry, weep, drown in tears, what ever you what... More

Quick Little Note
3 Times
Rey's Parents
Okay. ( Part 2 to Okay?)
After Allegiant
The Nightmare
Coulson's Cards
Finnick and Mags
The Wife Without a Husband
The Baby Without A Dad ( Part 2 to The Wife Without a Husband)
This isn't an update, but yet it is
Steve's Visit
A Ship Idea
Clato
An Addition
Plot Twist #1 The Hunger Games
Plot Twist #2 Fault in Our Stars

Okay?

36 1 0
By DystopianGirl52

Fault in our Stars

WARNING SPOILER!!!!!

A few days after the funeral Hazel goes to his grave. She breaks down. She knows that he can't hear, but maybe if she tells him it lift a lot off of her chest.

" Hey, Gus." Her voice trembles. " Do you remember that night in Amsterdam? I do very fondly. One of the best nights of my life. Um, I had missed my period and I thought it was okay. Gus, I'm pregnant."

She breathes in and out. " If it's a girl I'm going to name her Anna after Anna in Imperial Affliction. If it's a boy he will be Augustus after his daddy. "

She starts crying. She keels down to the tombstone. " If I don't make it from delivering the baby, I'll come to you. One day we will be one happy family. I love you."

She gets up and touches her stomach. A car honks. It's her mother. Before she leaves she says one last word, " Okay?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 6.1K 34
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...
256K 14.2K 111
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
83K 4.1K 103
2/3/4 = Chapters Daily Alternate Title : Dimensional Template System - Enslaved and beaten to the brink of death, young Ian's life takes a drastic tu...
173K 4K 78
Mikaiah behind cameras. Are they true or we're just being delulu? Mikaiah au