Exist

By theamazingcaptswan

Lacey is a teenage girl living in her own little mind. Everybody thinks she is crazy. No, she doesn't have yo... More

Introduction
What?
Insomnia
Twelve

Whoops

17 0 1
By theamazingcaptswan

As I walk through the school doors, I hear Lincoln calling my name and bombarding me with questions. "What was that all about yesterday?" "Who was that?" "Why did you storm home yesterday?" "Are you okay?" She was getting slightly annoying, but I know she just cared about me. "Yes, Lincoln, I'm fine." I say, with a slight cheeky smile. "Lacey, do you really expect me to believe that? It's that girl, isnt it?" She asked, almost mischievous. "Well..." "Well?!" "Okay fine it is that girl. I think I like her." I said, shamefully. "Lacey! That's awesome!" "Really?" I said, surprised.

Sorry for not updating for 11000000 years, but m not sure if I should abandon this story or not

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 11.6K 58
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
250K 7K 105
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...
76.8K 5.2K 40
Javaid
65.9K 3K 22
On the day Valencia D'Angelo was born, she was swapped with Alessia. No one knew about the incident, it wasn't supposed to happen. It wasn't planned...