Too Bad For You//Phan

By Phansangels

"Stay away,he's trouble" Phil hears this about Dan everyday. You could say that Dan Howell was your typical "... More

Description
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
not a chapter
chapter 7
update

chapter 3

73 3 10
By Phansangels

Phil
Phil walks to the cafe with headphones in his ears listening to one of his favorite artists.

Too good to be good for me. Too bad that that's all I need.

Phil didn't like to admit it but he was a huge fan boy. He listened to Troye and Melanie all day everyday. It's like his to go place when he's feeling down. Phil's life hasn't been dandelions and sunshine all the time.

Phil was adopted when he was 4 years old. His biological mom left the town and his dad couldn't take care of him. He has a new family now and is very thankful that someone adopted him.

He always wanted to see his biological sisters and brothers. Phil doesn't have alot of memory of them but he remembers 2 brothers and 1 sister . Currently he lives with 2 sisters Amber and Destiny.

Phil is the oldest out of his two sisters. He watches over them so they won't get hurt.He really loves them and couldn't imagine what would happen if he lost him.

Being the big brother can also be a curse. Phil is the only one that can drive since Amber is 14 and Destiny is 15. His sisters always drive him wild (ahaha get it....I'll just leave) and ask him to take them everywhere. Phil also has to deal with the boyfriends and make sure their good for his sisters.

-
Phil finally arrives at the cafe. He orders a blueberry muffin and sits at one of the empty tables. As soon as he sits down he spots Dan over at other table.

Phil walks over to Dan who currently is reading a book. "Is it okay if I sit down" Phil asked Dan. Dan looked up to see Phil and was suprised.

"Um..sure," Dan says,"Phil what are you doing here?"Dan asked.

"Well I was a bit hungry and needed to eat some f-" Phil started to say before Dan cut him off.

"No I mean what are you doing here at my table. Aren't you scared of me?" Dan asks in confusion.

Phil started to frown."No I would never be scared of you.I don't understand why other people think you are a scary person.You seem fine to me."

Dan gave a smile showing his dimple."Thanks Phil."

"See nobody can be scared of someone with a dimple like that."

Both Dan and Phil started to chuckle.

-
Dan and Phil talked for hours at the café. Before Phil knew,it was time for him to go home.

"Looks like I have to go but can I get your number so we can hang out again."

Phil gives Dan his phone and he watches as he enters his number in. When Phil recieves his phone back he notices Dan's contact name.

Dan Howell living meme🐸☕

Phil rolls his eyes and laughs."Really Dan." Phil says. Dan started to laugh.

Phil waved goodbye to Dan but before he exits the door he turns back and says something.

Dan you are not scary. You're a really great person with a big heart.

...

AU//Hey guys sorry I haven't been active lately. My grandma hasn't been feeling too good so yeah that's that😭 I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter make sure to follow,comment,and vote for more
BAAAAAI💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

543K 18.1K 168
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...
90.7K 4.2K 107
2/3/4 = Chapters Daily Alternate Title : Dimensional Template System - Enslaved and beaten to the brink of death, young Ian's life takes a drastic tu...
2.8M 70.5K 128
Imagines and Oneshots from the Harry Potter Universe ✧₊⁺ Draco Malfoy, Mattheo Riddle, Theodore Nott, Lorenzo Berkshire, Pansy Parkinson, Tom Riddle...
1.9M 107K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...