Anime x Reader

By shy_blue_blossom

(Y/n) means your name (E/c) means eye colour (H/c) means hair colour (L/c) means lip colour (F/c) means favou... More

Heath Hasekura (Prince Of Stride)
Reiji Suwa (Prince of Stride)
Masaomi Asahine (Brother Conflict)
Ryoga Echizen (Prince Of Tennis)
Mikoto Suoh (K Project)
Keade (Hakkenden eight worries of the east)
Shinobu (Hakkenden eight worries of the east)
Laxus Dreyar (Fairy Tail)
Howl Pendragon (Howl's moving castle)
Happy (Fairy Tail)
Panther Lily (Fairy Tail)
Heath Hasekura (Prince Of Stride)(R)
Beelzebud
Sinbad
Heine Wittgenstein (The Royal Tutor)
Karma Akabane (Assassination Classroom)
Karma Akabane - Part two
Nai (Karnvel)
Samon Gakuu (Nanbaka)
Hajime Sugoroku (Nanbaka)
Karma Akabane - Rivals
Record of Ragnarok - Goddess
Record of Ragnarok - Life...and Death
Karma Akabane - This is your job?
Albert De Saloum - csn you help?
Record of Ragnatok - Phoenix

Akatsuki Kain (Vampire Knight)

2K 26 0
By shy_blue_blossom

It was the start of a new year and headmaster Cross had called Akatsuki Kain to his office. When the light orange haired boy got there and opened the door, he saw a figure laying down on the headmaster's sofa, with the same light orange hair, sleeping.

"Akatsuki your sister is here to study alongside you." Headmaster Cross said when he heard the door open.

Akatsuki walked over to the sofa and looked to see that is was in fact his little sister. He moved in front of her and picked her up. He said thank you to the headmaster, then left for the night dormitory. Once he got back, he saw that no one was there and just went straight to his room. While he was walking to his room, the long, light orange haired girl started to wake up, but when she saw her brother, she hugged him and fell back asleep like that. Not long after he got to his room and placed her on his bed, then went back to class.

Two hours later the young girl woke up and began to look around the dormitory, but found no one there. When she went pass a room she was pulled in and as she was going to scream, someone put their hand over her mouth. It was to dark for her to see who it was, so she kicked the person were the sun doesn't shine, lucky it was a boy, then made a ran for it out the room. When she got to the stairs the doors just opened and the night class came walking in. She ran down the stairs and into her brother's chest, who was one of the first people in and the one she saw first, and hugged him tightly while burying her face into his chest. Akatsuki looked down at her and felt his shirt beginning to get wet. Hanabusa and Ruka quickly made there way over to them. Ruka recognised the hair and quickly pulled her from Akatsuki, Hanabusa only realised when Ruka moved her to her arms. He looked up at the top of the stairs and saw that someone was up there. He used his ice powers and froze the person to that place and Akatsuki saw this and made his way to them.

"Are you alright y/n?" Ruka had asked Akatsuki younger sister.

Y/n nodded her head and then moved behind Ruka because she heard people move from behind them. Ruka looked forward to see Akatsuki and Hanabusa holding someone in their hands. A member of the night class that wasn't in class. Kaname took him to the headmasters office. When he had gone, y/n ran back to Akatsuki and hugged him.

"Yyyyy/nnnnn where's my hug?" Hanabusa pouted as he asked her.

When she looked at him, her e/c eyes stared into his blue ones. She gave him a smile, then jumped away from Akatsuki and jumped onto him in a hug. He hugged her back until she pulled away and moved back next to Akatsuki. He looked at her then at the others that were in front of them.

"Who is this?" Takuma had asked them.

"My younger sister, y/n Kain." Akatsuki introduced her as she bowed to them.

"It's nice to meet you." She greeted them with a smile on her face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 7.2K 13
Male Emily x Female Reader (Y/n) = Your Name (H/l) = Hair Length (H/c) = Hair Color (E/c) = Eye Color (S/c) = Skin Color I OWN NOTHING!!!
89.6K 1.4K 26
Your life is living HELL but you always have smile on your face.. NO MATTER WHAT! โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹ (Y/N)=Your name (Y/L)= Your lastname ...
80.6K 2.3K 17
You have a tiresome job, and a boring life pretty much. Every day is the same routine: wake up, work, go home, eat, sleep, and the cycle continues th...
62.3K 734 31
Y/n - your name H/c - hair colour L/c - lip colour H/l - hair length E/c - eye colour ๐Ÿบ ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ I don't own Teen Wolf. If you...