Thomas Sangster x Reader

By Rosalie__

Your life suddenly changes when a Brittish actor comes living in your neighborehood. ** Trigger Warning** Dep... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73 - Thomas' POV
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
EPILOGUE

Chapter 65

1.1K 25 0
By Rosalie__

You woke up by the sound of Thomas' phone beeping and glared beside you, facing Thomas. Outside, the weather hadn't approved: it was worse. Storm and lots and lots of rain.
You shook Thomas awake and he picked up the phone.
'Yeah... Mm... Alright, yes... I hope so to... Okay, thanks for calling me.'

You sat up and glared at your phone. 6.15. Thomas softly stroked your shoulder. 'Who was it?' You asked and turned around.
'Wes... We're not going to shoot today due to the weather. It seems to be dangerous to go out right now. So... I have the day off.' He smiled. 'Meaning you should stay here, at least until the weather has cleared.'
You frowned, thinking about it. Then you nodded and moved over to Thomas. Thomas grinned happily and yawned. 'First, let's get a few more hours of sleep. It's way to early.'
But you didn't hear him. You were already drifting of, laying in his armpit.

***

Thomas woke you up with a kiss around 9.30. You immediately smiled and softly stroked his face. 'Good morning, baby.' You whispered and glared out of the window, the curtains were open. The weather was even worse then this morning.
You sat up in bed, dialing Melany's number on your phone. 'I have to tell the band that I'm staying here today so I'll miss rehearsal tonight - she'll be pissed.' You rolled your eyes at Thomas and he nodded. 'And then I have to make some arrangements for the club.'
Thomas nodded again and pointed at the menu card, laying on the nightstand. You nodded: you wanted breakfast.
'Hey, it's Mel.'
'Hey, Melany. Um, so, I'll miss rehearsal tonight... -'
'WHAT?! Again? We have to really work hard if we want to make this work, (y/n)! We're not an amateur band anymore, we have to be at our best in June.'
'I know, trust me, I do. But I'm stuck here, the weather is horrible right now. It's dangerous to get on the road. And, Melany, it's end June! We still have 3 more months. It'll be fine.'
Melany sighed. 'I know. I just really want us to be at our best then, you know?'
You smiled. 'I know and we will, trust me. I'll see you tomorrow, yeah?'
'Okay, see you, bye!' She hung up and you glared at Thomas, sighing and shaking your head. 'She's really stressed out.'
Thomas chuckled. 'Isn't she always?'
You shrugged, frowning. 'Guess so.'
You dialed Jakes number, he answered his phone immediately.
'Jake.' He sounded sour.
'Hey! Um, so, I'm stuck in Mexico because of the weather and I can't make it for my shift tonight. Can you please help me out?'
Silence.
'Jake?'
'Sure, (y/n), whatever.'
I sighed. 'Thank you.' He hung up.

'Done!' I glared at Thomas and stood up. He took you in his arms. 'That's good. I actually don't mind the storm is this bad, it gives me an extra day with you.' You smiled. 'I don't mind either.' Thomas slightly let go of you and you kissed his lips. You were disturbed by a brief knock on the door. Thomas let go of you and walked to the door, opening it. Room service.

You ate the delicious food - which implied fruits: blue berries, raspberries, watermelon,  banana; little wraps: with salmon or ham (you loved the salmon ones); little sandwiches: with chicken salat or egg, fresh orange juice and coffee - and opened a weather app on your phone, glaring outside. You had to know when you could go home. You had to be home tomorrow.
You felt Thomas glared at you in the corner of you eye. 'It clears up around six...' You read at loud.
'Just go tomorrow morning. Honestly, darling. If you go around 6 you have to drive the entire night.'
You nodded and turned around. 'I'll go tomorrow morning really early, like, 4 am.'
Thomas nodded satisfied and you crawled towards him, swinging your leg around him so you sat on his lap.
He took you in his arm. 'I'll miss you.' You said, your voice breaking in the middle of the sentence. You stroked Thomas' cheek lovingly, his lips curled slightly. 'I'll miss you to...' He said and your lips met.

You spend all day hanging out with the cast in Dylan's hotel room and you all ate dinner at the restaurant on the first floor. It was so much fun! However, the time went by way to quickly. Before you knew Thomas and you went back to the hotel room. You still had to pack your bags. You'd said goodbye to everyone, especially Kaya - oh, you'll miss her.

Around half past 11 you fell asleep in Thomas' arm.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.9K 938 15
𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘭 𝘯𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘰 ❝ 𝘰𝘩 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴, 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘞𝘐𝘊𝘒𝘌𝘋 𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥? ❞
198K 2.2K 29
All kinds of imagines related to Newt and Thomas Brodie- Sangster.
83.4K 2.2K 32
IN WHICH. . . the only girl glader gets her life flipped upside down when Thomas arrives OR Eliza paige fights for her life ( no love interest ) ( t...
780K 23.9K 90
"I don't know, Thomas. It just seems like it could be the start of something bad." Thomas leans over and looks directly into your eyes, "Ah, yes...