Dallon Weekes Is My Brother...

By StefanieLopez3

Traveling with Panic is fun. But what's more is the things we do for fun. We're crazy like that but that's wh... More

morning's in the tour bus
Time To Dance
Brendon and I
my place
Babysitting (part one)
Babbysitting (part 2)
an other tour
Mike is touring with us!!
our make out session
How could i question him....
we kept my old apartment after all
oops
surprise
talk for gods sake
stiches
graceful
books
OH MY
Im sorry love
plane trip
Sacraficing The Virgins
mommy
The long month
an other dollar an other day
The Future
Im not ready
love at first sight
love at first sight (2)
New Neighbor
I cant even
Flawless
love in the air
Christmas Spirit not so spirtiy
Golden
Impassive
update

no not him

404 14 1
By StefanieLopez3

I had just finished dying my hair. When my phone started to buzz, I gave it a quick glance and saw so many missed calls. I questioned it and looked in the other room only to find it vacant. They must of went out but I realized all their phones were left here. I heard my phone go off again and I answered it this time. 

"Mom?" I say with a hit of confusion.

"Brooke I need you to get here right now. " My mom told quickly.

"Mom what's wrong?" I say calmly. I looked up to see the guys enter the room. I shushed them and went back to talking.

"Your dad passed away last night." She cried out.

I heard more cries and I froze, my heart stopped. I finally reacted and I heard more cries. I dropped my phone and fell to the floor crying.

"Dallon help." Brendon caught me in time before I hit the floor completely. I whimpered words out that were not aduablie.

"He's dead. " I cried out and started to sob. I pushed Brendon away and tried to isolate myself but Dallon wrapped his arms around me.

"Let go of me!" I cried more and got out of his arms and pressed my back against the cold wall of the room.

"Princess what's wrong?" Dallon kneeled down next to me. I looked away from his eye sight and cried more. He reminded me of dad.

"He's gone Dallon, dad passed away last night." I cried out more when I told the words out. Dallon tried to hug me but I backed away. I went into the bathroom and locked the door. I cried my eyes out until it physically hurt.

"Princess open up." I heard dallon knock on the door. I was in the bathtub hugging my legs close to my chest. I didn't want to speak.

"Leave me alone." I speak up my last words to them out loud and I hear everything go silent. My eyes finally found more tears to shed. I tighten my grip on myself and rock back and forth slowly while letting out tears.

••||a week later||••

"Give it up for Panic at the disco!" I was sitting on a speaker back stage. Listing to nothing. I focused out the real world. I haven't talked to anyone since what happened.

Dallon and I bought tickets to go back home. We made it to the funeral before they buried my dad. A heart attack got the best of him, I closed my eyes and looked around the back stage.

I laid on the speaker for a while playing on my guitar. Even tho I couldn't hear it, it was something to keep my mind off things for a while. The stage went dark and there was cheering.

I saw Brendon walk off stage and the back.

"I need a beer and a cigarette." He told and I rolled my eyes. Typically him. I saw someone pass him the things he wanted. He had a lighter in his pocket and lit the cigarette he had.

He popped open the beer bottle and drank it. He walked back on stage but before he did, he stopped next to me and looked at me.

"Need anything?" He told soothingly and I shook my head.

"Okay well we want to play two more songs so mind if you wait or wanna go back to the hotel?" He asked and I bit my lip. I still wasnt ready to speak.

"I'll stay." I let the words out with a croak.

"Okay, drink water for that throat." He told and walked off onto stage. Dallon looked over at me and I continued to play on my guitar.

I zoned out again. I stayed concentrated on my guitar. Dad taught me to play. I remember that he and I used to out beat my brother. My mom would watch and everything was okay. Smiles, laughs, and our love. Until everything went bad. I started to tour more with my brother. No one knew who I was. When I came back everything was confusing, everything became aggressive and rough. 

••an other week later••

"Let's talk how bout that sis." Dallon sat on my bed. I looked at him for a quick second and went back to reading my book, still not talking.

He's worried of what had happened just yesterday.

I was on the roof, just staring at the floor. Three floors up. Cars drove by. The wind blowing in one direction. Leaves going the other direction. Only a few people noticed me and then moved on to what they were doing. I was on the terrace sitting on the edge. Swinging my legs back and forth in the air. Just smelling in the fresh air. There was a beach near here. The air filled with sad thoughts. Maybe ghosts finding there way home or their path out on the roads.
My thoughts hanging onto my mind. Biting my heart and brain. Making them confused and lost. I breath in and then out. Tears falling to the ground.

I was about to jump it until they entered the room with chaos. The glass slide door to the terrace was open. The thin white curtain blowing where the wind blows it. I let my hands rest on my knees. I looked down and stayed motionless.

"Brooke!" I heard Dallon scream. Someone pulled me off the railing and held onto who had pulled me off. I started sobbing.

"I wanna be with him. I miss him." I breath out and hold onto what seemed to be Brendon. Brendon finally wrapped his arms around me.

None of us slept that night.

"I won't and also I can't do that cause I'm your brother plus I'm  worried." He told and I closed my book.

"Don't be, I'm fine." I say and walk out into the other room and bump into Brendon.

"Whoa slow down." He told and I moved past him and inhaled the sent of his cigarette. I looked at Dan then at Kenny.

"Sorry for not talking at all guys. Sorry for what I caused and sorry if I'm being useless and selfish. I'm trying my best but I lost the best thing I had. He was all I ever needed in my life- a supportive dad." I talked out and they all looked at me. I sat down on a couch and looked at the floor.

"It hurts me to say that he will only be in my heart and mind now. I won't ever get to see him again." My throat tightened and my eyes threatened to spill tears out.

"It will all turn out okay." Brendon was the one to say something.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.1K 2.1K 18
please tell mom this is not her fault.
14.9K 687 25
MAJOR TRIGGER WARNING!! A DARK ROMANCE STORY What do you call it when you fiend for something so much that it's all that runs through your mind twent...
19K 726 17
Brendon's breaking. Because of what, no one knows. He's been mumbling to himself, being found sitting on the kitchen floor at 3 am, not sleeping, and...
25.8K 1K 33
Violence warnings, self harm, death and other stuff? ??