No time for Love'

By Fairygod

Amiyah Ravey Jackson, was only 10 when she first got introduced to the streets because her mom died when she... More

chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
7
9
10

8

442 14 6
By Fairygod

Andre P.O.V~
*************

My best friend got shot again, why can't shit stay drama free, and the worst part about it is that her punk ass so called dad shot her, but afar from that my best friend was in the back nearly on the verge of dying.

"Dre drive faster, she's barely breathing." Ace said as held Amiyah, fuck the police, I drove past the speed limit, passing through red lights until we pulled up to Johnson hospital, before I could even park Ace had already hopped out and ran her inside.

I'm covered in my best friends blood again, if she dies I'm gonna be lost mane. Tito, me, and Jay R ran inside after, I seen Ace sitting down with his head in his hands.

"They got her in surgery." He said with a sigh. "Who's her dad? I've never seen her that scared before well scared period." Tito said, I sighed and sat down.

"Remember that nigga who would sell dope to kids when we were younger?" I asked. "You talking about Billy? Billy her dad?" They asked in disbelief, I nodded.

"He abused Amiyah and her mom, but when Amiyah's mom died he tried to rape her, she was only 10, that's why Amiyah don't show her feelings very much." I explained, they all looked deep in thought, as people walked by they gave us sympathetic looks.

"At least I put a bullet through his shoulder." Jay R said. "How did you get a clear shot with everybody running?" I asked.

"Well I seen a nigga still pointing a gun at Amiyah even though she fell, his ass was gonna shoot her again, before he could pull the trigger had already shot him in his shoulder." He said, we thanked him and talked some more until  the doctor came out 3 hours later.

"Family of Amiyah Jackson?" We all stood up, even though he probably knew we weren't he ain't ask. "We managed to get the bullet out before it could do anymore serious damages and we had to give her a breathing tube because she couldn't breath on her own, she also has lost a lot of blood so we had to do a blood tranfusion but afar from that she okay." He said, shit my best friend was really on the verge of dying.

"Can we see her?" I asked. "Yes but she may be sore because the pain medication my not have kicked in yet, she's in room 134." He said, with that we all started walking to her room since its on the 1st floor, I braced myself before opening the door.

There were needles hooked into her arms, she had a bandage wrapped around her stomach, she had the breathing tube machine plugged up next to her but atleast she was sitting up, watching TV.

"How you feeling?" Tito asked her. "Like shit." She mumbled while sitting up a little bit more.

"When I get out of this fucking hospital I'm gonna kill billy's ass on god." She said seriously.

"No the hell your not, you've been shot twice." I said.

"Your not my boss! You may have everybody else's ass on lock down but not mine fuck you think this is!" She snapped, I just looked at her like she grew two heads. "I'm the person who's been looking out for your ass since day one! But fuck this I'm about to go to the trap." I said while walking out of the room, I ain't come to hear her give me a fucking attitude because I was trying to watch her back.

"Slow down." I heard Tito, Jay R, and Ace say. "That's your best friend in there y'all should talk this shit out before jumping at each others throats."Jay R said.

"Nah because if I go back in there I might say some shit that I might or might not regret." I said honestly while continuing to walk out. "We coming witchu I ain't got time for your ass to do something stupid." Jay R chuckled.

"Nah one of y'all gonna have to stay back to watch over her." I said, I may be mad at her but I still care about her safety. "I'll stay." Ace said, nodded and he walked back into the hospital.
*********"**************************
Amiyah P.O.V~

After Andre left I instantly felt bad, he's right, he's been there for me since day one, when nobody else was, it literally broke my heart see hurt and anger flash through his eyes. I was snapped out of my thoughts by Ace walking in.

"What you said was foul." He said, I sighed and nodded. "I know but I didn't mean it I was just angry, that I had got shot again but this time by billy." I mumbled, he nodded in understanding.

"Well he went to the trap to put a hit out on billy." Ace said, causing me to nod. "Thank you." I said. "You ain't gotta thank me." He said truthfully, even though I'm in pain for some reason he makes me feel better.

"Aye....Amiyah....Amiyah my eyes up here." He chuckled, I snapped out of my glance, who can blame my ass? Nobody.

"Sorry." I blushed and looked down and fiddled with my fingers. "Amiyah you ain't gotta say sorry, if you want a kiss just say so." He said causing me to look up.

"Then come here." I told him, he got up out of his seat and made his way over to me, he leaned down so I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He held his self up by placing his arms on either side of me, he pressed his lips onto mine and I immediately kissed back, I let him slid his tongue in as our tongues moved in sync, I tried to lean up more but I ended up hurting my stomach where my gun shot was.

I pulled back and winced, he unbuttoned my hospital gown on the side. "Your patch needs to be changed." He said as he told me to lay back, even though I didn't  want to I laid back, he pressed the red button signalling the nurses.

A nurse with purple and black hair came in. "Is everything okay?" She asked looking over at Ace.

"Her patch needs to be changed, and can you stop looking at me damn." He waved her off causing me to laugh, she slightly mugged me but came over to my side.

She opened the drawer and pulled a patch and a wet wipe with a little bag of alcohol then a needle, she roughly ripped off my patch."ouch fuck wrong with you." I pushed her back, as blood began to ooz out of the wound and it hurt like hell she glared at me and began wiping the blood up, she put the needle through the wound.

"Shit." I cried as I put my face into the pillow, it hurt like hell, after she drew the blood, she put alcohol on it making it sting and bubble, I literally started crying into the pillow.

"Make it stop." I cried feeling a bunch of pain shoot through out the wound, she finally placed the patch on the wound, but the pain didn't ease.

"Give her some pain medication fuck you just standing there for!?" Ace snapped at the nurse, the nurse hurriedly went into the drawers and she pulled out a tylonal bottle, she handed me two and a glass of water. I quickly took the two pills but it takes awhile to kick in.

"Remind me when I get out to kick her ass." I told Ace, I saw fear cross her eyes, that's what she get for roughly taking my patch off.

"Bet." He said, and she ran out, I sighed, and I laid on my back, my stomach hurts like hell.

"Why do I keep getting shot?" I asked, as he came onto the bed and laid next to me. "I got shot in my shoulder and my chest and my back." He said while taking his shirt off, this nigga was built swear, and it looks like he got a couple extra tattoos.

"You can barely tell." I said while I traced my finger over the little scar on his shoulder. "The one on my shoulder happened when I was 12 I got caught up in a drive by, and the one on my chest happened 3 to 4 years ago when me and Andre got caught slipping and he wasn't paying attention so I jumped in front of the bullet, the doctor said I was lucky to be alive." He chuckled,  4 years ago Ace was 14 but Tito, me, and moose, and Jay R knew each other at 11 but I knew Andre since I was born.

I leaned over and pecked his lips, I kept pecking them until he started getting mad, he pulled me closer and pulled my bottom lip in between his lips. "You know I've been crushing on your mean ass since I was 13." He said.

"Why ain't you tell me?" I questioned. "Because I was scared, you were turning hella niggas down and I thought I would've got turn down to." He said. "For one, I would never turn you down, two I've been crushing on you since we were 11, but I was scared to ask you out because back then hella girls were going after you and I didn't think I had a chance." I said truthfully.

"So we could've been dating but our scary asses over here thinking of what if's damn." I laughed at him.

"So Anthony Carnell Eester will you give me a chance of.... Being your girl?" I asked him using his full name.

"Amiyah Ravey Jackson will you give me the chance of being your R.O.D nigga?" He asked.

"Yeah." We said at the same time, he began kissing my lips and I of course kissed back.
************************************"

Vote and comment
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁
☁🎀🎀☁🎀🎀☁
🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀
🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀
🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀
☁🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀☁
☁☁🎀🎀🎀☁☁
☁☁☁🎀☁☁☁
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁

🍸💗💗🍸💗💗🍸
💗💗💗💗😍😍😍
💗💗💗💗😍💗😍
🍸💗💗💗😍💗😍
🍸🍸💗💗😍😍😍
🍸🍸🍸💗🍸🍸🍸
🍸💜💜🍸💜💜🍸
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
💜🌹💜🌹💜💜💜
🍸🌹💜🌹💜💜🍸
🍸🌹💜🌹💜🍸🍸
🍸🍸🌹💜🍸🍸🍸

✨💎💎💎💎✨
💎💎💎💎💎💎
💎💎💎💎💎💎
✨💎💎💎💎✨
✨✨💎💎✨✨
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

🍸💗💗🍸💗💗🍸
💗💗💗💗😍😍😍
💗💗💗💗😍💗😍
🍸💗💗💗😍💗😍
🍸🍸💗💗😍😍😍
🍸🍸🍸💗🍸🍸🍸
🍸💜💜🍸💜💜🍸
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
💜🌹💜🌹💜💜💜
🍸🌹💜🌹💜💜🍸
🍸🌹💜🌹💜🍸🍸
🍸🍸🌹💜🍸🍸🍸

🎀✨👱💗👸✨🎀
🎀✨👨💜👩✨🎀
🎀✨👴💙👵✨🎀
🎀✨🐯💛🐰✨🎀
🎀✨👽💚💀✨🎀
AllYouNeedIsLove
😍💓😘💘😜💝☺

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻
  CHEER 
.*🌟╦╦╔╗🌟*.
*.🌟║║╠╝🌟.*
*.🌟╚╝╩+🌟*.
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

574K 17.2K 71
24 year old Jayceon aka Killa is the biggest King pin in Atlanta Georgia . Only thing he cares about is his mother and his money and as you see of hi...
3.4K 123 14
Davonyae is a 17 year old girl who just wants to get out of the ghetto streets of Chicago. but from past experiences , she realized that she doesn't...
212K 8.2K 73
(BEFORE READING) -book 1 of "A Quiet Girl's Thug" -book 2 of "A Quiet Girl's Thug" -Book 3 of "A Quiet Girl's Thug" This is Book 1 of "Family edit...
SAVED By 💙

Teen Fiction

855K 28.1K 56
After being abused by her step father 18 year old Grace decides to run away and find help . Seeking help at the nearest place she finds she meets Hea...