the purge

By jeonstation

❝a funny story dancing with a sad category.❞ THE PURGE // ⓒ JEONSTATION #55 IN ADVENTURE ‼️ completed. More

02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
12.5
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24

01

3K 96 362
By jeonstation

this story does not have any connections to killing the dead. 🌞

the purge

in 2022 of january, the korean governmental decision has been made, which says that all kinds of crimes -- including murder -- is legal for a period of 24 hours, weekly.

most kids on a normal saturday morning would be at school until 10pm, studying.

"hello. it is the president of south korea, here to announce that today, jan 1st of 2022, we will be associating with the american government. the government sanctions a weekly 12-hour period during which all criminal activity -- including murder -- is legal. but instead of once a year, we're making it every saturday, and 12 hours? oh no no, 24 hours." this was being announced through phones, speakers, televisions, and computer screens.

the classroom was dead silent.

"how will doing this help korea you ask? this happening, people will get rid of their hatred by legalizing crimes, and then to decrease the rate of crime in the year, and to maintain a high economic level in korea by taking out the poor peoples' lives and to give the priority for the high class people to live. "

> first day of the purge
> south korea's population
= 50,511,440

a minute later, the teachers were trying to contact their head while the students began to murmur, everyone wanting to know what the fuck was going on.

"this is your emergency broadcast system announcing the commencement on the first purge. at the siren, all emergency services will be suspended for 24 hours. the police can't be called. hospitals will suspend help."

"what the?.." a student whispers.

"okay kids, remain ca -- " before mrs. kim could even say more, the glass shattered, a bullet now in mrs. kim's head.

upon hearing the shattering of the glass, some kids began to scream, some held their heads in anger, fear, and confusion, some got under the desks, and others ran, wanting their parents to maybe come to the rescue.

"the school is now on lockdown."

"seokjin, stay close to me." jeon jungkook says to his older fellow, kim namjoon.

"we'll all stick together, don't get lost boys." kim seokjin, the eldest of the boys states.

"hyung, i'm scared. i don't wanna die." kim taehyung says in a weak voice, hiding under the desk along with the boys.

"yaah...don't say that. we'll make it out of this alive." park jimin affirmed.

"jimin is right! we will make it out alive." jung hoseok clarifies. multiple fires of the gunshot was then heard.

"run!"

💓

shin minji was in culinary class, applying the raw meat to the pan when the announcement was made. minji was the cute type, but if you do anything wrong, she will be unleashed and will preach. most girls hated her for her cuteness and always stealing their man and will probably be after her.

"all of you put your hands in the air where i can see them!" a guy beside her says, gun in his left hand. "i know i'm not the only one shooting up this school but listen carefully.." he went off. since he was indeed next to minji, she made a bold decision.

she threw her half cooked meat at him, then began to beat him with her frying hot pan.

"where dOES SHOOTING UP THIS SCHOOL GET YOU HUH." she yelled, smacking him with her frying pan. she realized he stopped moving, not really caring whether he breathin or not, then stood.

"why'd you do that??" a student asked.

"did you just want me to watch him shoot the school up? no. you're going to be the one to die in less than 20 minutes."

😂

iki hiyori was in science class, messing around with students as they tried to take their test, then the announcement was made. hiyori was the type who was always messing around during a serious time, and was always...for no specific reason yelling.

"psh, y'all prolly gon die." she said in a jokingly matter as she laid back, thinking the whole thing was fake.

then a gunshot was heard from the same floor.

"OH SHIT THEY AIN'T JOKIN?? I'M FUCKED. fUCKED." she yells, doing the caveman spongebob posture. she then grabs her 8 pencils, four in her left and four in her right.

"someone hold the transfer down."

"i'm going to war bitches, tell my mother i love her." she solemnly states, throwing her hat on, pencils being used as her only weapon.

💀

choi dasom was in gym class, aka pe. just as she was about to swing the bat, she instead caught it, having to listen to the announcement being made. dasom was the rude type, she's only rude cause she always speaks her mind, not really caring if people get hurt or not.

"yah. choi dasom! do you think you'll make it out of this alive? you know?...you being the rude type and all -- AH." jung sunhwa's head jerks back as dasom used the head of the bat to hit her mouth, sunhwa's mouth now full of blood.

"of course i'll make it out alive. bitches like you won't." dasom says with a genuine smile.

🙁

kim sooseok was in math class when the announcement was made. sooseok was the quiet type, yet everyone knew her. she was on the wrestling team and led the karate class last semester. some people feared her since she was always quiet. but around friends, she was completely different.

"i can clearly see who's going to die." sooseok's bully, baek yerin, says as she stares at sooseok.

"why is this bitch always trynna start something?" she says to herself while turning to face yerin. "you're a stupid ass for thinking that." she says.

"what?? do you want to die?" yerin yells, standing up as the chair flung back.

"i'm not allowed to stop this." the math teacher says, running out.

yerin steps up to sooseok while sooseok simply kicks her head, making her pass out.

"don't kill me sooseok."

"oh no no no, i only hurt those who deserve it." sooseok says, killing people with her stunning smile.

🤔

hwa yanji wasn't even in class when the announcement was made. she was roaming the halls, trying not to get caught. yanji was the rebellious type, always causing trouble, most people hate her.

"hey! is that food?? can i havE SOMME??" she yells from all the way across the hall.

"ayEE YANJIII." - dasom

"why do you have a bat? what are -- "

"i could kill you right now. but i'm not going to. but i could." yanji, threatens the teacher, backing up slowly as she left with her good friend, dasom. ( dan is not on fire mkay )

😐

jeon sojin was in history when the announcement was made. sojin was the cute, quiet girl, or that's at least what everyone believed.

"sojin! best to strengthen up then? you being the tiny type will get you killed." a female student spoke.

"yah! you better shut your mouth before i kill you! i can do it right now, yOU WANNA START WITH ME?" she shouts, everyone seeing the new side of jeon sojin.

she laughed. "you? jeon sojin? killing me? hah, i'd like to see yo -- " sojin threw her chair at her with a smile on her face.

"cute and frail you all say? hahahaaa!" she sarcastically laughs, walking out of the classroom while everyone was left in shock.

🌟

bts was currently on the highest floor, in the abandoned classroom, scared for their life.

"ayE BITCH DROP DA GUN." they heard from outside, jin and namjoon using as many chairs and desks possible to block the entrance. taehyung and jungkook were in the corner, holding each other.

hwa yanji was walking along the highest floor, looking in all the abandoned classrooms while munching on her banana chips.

"oh hello!!" she says, going through the other entrance which the boys totally forgot about.

"don't hurt us!!..please." jungkook cried.

"all i got is banana chips man, what chu?¿" she avowed. "shit. i loST DASOM." she shouts. "why y'all huggin?"

"oh, it's yanji! it's okay guys, she's cool." hoseok says. 

"can i stay here with you guys? not that i'm scared about dying in this 'purge' thing." yanji asks.

"of course yanji, you can stay. you're part of our club now." jin says, welcoming her in.

"wAIT I KEEP FORGETTING. I LOST DASOM." yanji shouts.

"keep it down!" namjoon shouts back.

"the rude girl? we don't need her!" jimin fires.

"shut it shorty, she's my good friend." yanji barked, using a threatening motion.

after minutes of munching on banana chips, they see a girl slide down the hall, then scramble back up on to her feet when she sees yanji.

"yANJIYANJIYANJI." hiyori quickly says. "shiT THEY'RE AFTER ME. HIDE Y'ALL." hiyori whispers, yet it came out as a scream. yanji and hiyori were also really good friends, childhood friends actually, their parents co-owned buildings together.

they all then hid in the lockers and behind the chalkboard — in it basically. "oh hey taehyung, haven't talked to you in a while." she says, wiggling her fingers at him.

"hiyori didn't go this way you stupid. she went that way." was all you hear, then the sound of them closing the door and running down the hall was heard.

"ion know why dey hate me so much lioke. i think i'm great?¿" hiyori says as they all get out of their cramped spaces, sending looks to hiyori.

"hiyorii, have you seen dasom?" yanji asks.

"get the fuck off me! i don't even like your man bitch!" dasom yells from outside the classroom, having to kick a bitch off her. she then jumps to look into the window to see if anyone was in the classroom, the windows were held at the top so ac could go in.

"choi dasom!" hiyori yells, all three girls were pretty good friends, along with minji.

"yoyo." she says, entering the classroom with her uniform and hair messed up.

"we're twinning!" hiyori says, since their hair and uniforms were both messed up.

"whale, now what?" yanji asks.

"are they joining our club too?" yoongi asks.

"no! seven of us was already enough." jungkook says.

"wowowow. boy got something against us?" hiyori asks. bts, minji, dasom, yanji, and hiyori all knew each other, but the boys weren't so close to the girls, not to any girl actually and the girls always messed with bts.

"noo, we're going to build a team. we need people anyway." jin says.

"YEE I'M IN A TEAM." hiyori shouts.

then an explosion downstairs was heard.

"shIT Y'ALL WE GON DIE." hiyori yells.

"how are we supposed to leave?? they put the school on lockdown?!" yoongi shouts.

"should we go downstairs??" jimin asks.

"dASOM COME BACK!! -- DASOM ALREADY RUNNIN MAN ION -- " yanji stammers as they look at the door left slight ajar, no dasom visible.

"SJSKSKKA LET'S JUST FOLLOW HER." jin panics as they all run outside in search for choi dasom.

they then realized ; their school is fucked up.

- DL .
hey look another survival story by me

SELF PROMO°
if you haven't read my
other stories, go read it!!
killing the dead
survival academy
• roomies
• taming the fuckboy
!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

652 34 20
❝ end chapter ; my sufferings died with me
234 1 30
An archive of season one Another Story of BTS World. *UPDATED OFTEN*
34.2K 1.8K 36
𝐳𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐞 𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐩𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐮! " 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐈'𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐚 𝐳𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐞 𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐩𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲. " " 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮...
81 1 8
Zombie Survival Story