Temporary Fixγ€ŠH.S》

By Soulful_Sal

"I may look like I really have my shit together; but inside my heart a war is raging. Storms brew in the dept... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
The Cast
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 13

119 18 16
By Soulful_Sal

(Edited 12 March 2017)

Jayn's P.O.V.

"What the hell do you mean by not in the mood?" Alex sits on the side of my bed once she enters my room.

I huff, "I just don't feel like going out."

"We can't just cancel with them, you were fine yesterday.. what happened?"

I look at her but I dont reply, I just don't feel like going out. And it's not because of the Harry thing..Okay maybe a little, I just don't want to see him.

"Nothing, you go and tell them that I'm sick or something." I tell her, her face falls down but she nods. I know she hates it when I'm being distant.

"Then I'll just tell them we can't go tonight." She says and pulls out her phone.

I sit up in bed and reach for her phone. "What? No! I meant you go, and I'll stay here, its fine."

"I'm not leaving you alone like this, it's cool. We'll watch Teen Wolf and cry over Dylan O'brien. You know, the usuals." She attempts to laugh but she fails miserably making me feel horrible.

I roll my eyes and decide that I should try change my attitude for my best friend for once. "Fine, we'll go."

She squeals and jumps on me to give me a bone crushing hug. I chuckle to myself before pushing her off of me.

"Now let's get ready!" She claps her hands and out if nowhere, picks up a large bag-which seems to be quite heavy- and places it on my bed.

"And.. what is that?" I eye her weirdly before getting out of bed to stand beside her.

She rolls her eyes, "My make-up bag?"

"Okay.."

"Would you please shut the hell up and let me fix you?" She opens her make-up bag/box or whatever that thing is and starts searching for her stuff.

Almost an hour later, I'm done with everything and sitting on my bed while watching Alex put on some final touches.

"You know we're not going to a wedding right?" She turns to me and rolls her eyes.

"I'm not over dressed you douchebag."

She's really isn't, she's wearing a shoulders-off violet sweater and a mid-thigh black skirt, which looks fabulous on her, but I'm just bored.

Before I can reply to her, my phone vibrates from beside me and I open my messages to find a text from Zayn.

Zayn: You guys Ready ?

Me: Nahh, not coming

Zayn: Ha ha, very funny.

Me: I'm not kidding.

Zayn: Yeah right, now get your ass down I'm at your front door.

Me: I'm not even dressed..

Zayn: Even better ;)

Me: Ew, what a freak.

Zayn: I personally prefer 'pervert'..

Me: I'm changing your contact name to Pervert.

Pervert: What happened to freak?

Me: non of your business

Pervert: Ouch, rude. Now get the door I'm tired.

I roll my eyes and jump off of the bed, telling Alex-who has her face fixed on the mirror still- to hurry up and follow me.

When I reach the front door downstairs, I look at the mirror and take a deep breath before finally opening the door.

I choke on my breath when I see a tall figure, dressed all black, leaning against the door in front of me.

Holy Shit.

"Took you long enough," He smirks at me, and my knees suddenly feel weak.

Let me say it again,

Holy.

Shit.

I mentally slap myself and swallow before speaking. "Yeah.. sorry."

Sorry? That's it? That's what came out? Good job, Jayn. Really.

He knits his eyebrows together but I guess he senses my awkwardness because he chuckles and shakes his head.

"I.. um.." He scratches the back of his head before speaking again, "I don't know if you'll think of this as cliche or something.. but I got you this.." he hands me a beautiful red rose, and I take it grinning widely.

"Thank you, and no, I don't think of it as cliche." I laugh as he sighs in relief.

"I'm glad. So where's Alex?"

"I told her to follow me," I roll my eyes. "Come in, I'll call her."

"Let me call the boys, they're still in the car."

I smile at him and nod before going upstairs.

"Hey, you ready? They're downstairs," I say as I walk into my room. Alex is bending over the bed to take her purse, she claims it and turns to me.

"Yeah, how do I look?" She makes her hand run over her cloths to comb them before glancing at me again.

"You look gorgeous, really." She grins at my answer before looking at the mirror one last time and following me downstairs.

As I close the door behind me, I'm met with Niall who has a smirk plastered on his face.

"Well hello hello, look who's dressed up.."

"Nah," I wave him off, "This old thing?"

I like being playful with Niall, it's quite fun not to be all serious all the time with new people.

"Yeah well-" The smile is suddenly wiped off his face as his eyes are focused on something behind me. I turn my face a little bit to see Alex staring back at him.

I chuckle to myself and pat Niall's shoulder before walking past him. "She's all yours, blondie,"

A deep shade of pink fills his cheeks making a smirk plaster on my face. But it soon fades away as I catch a pair of green eyes looking at me closely, somehow burning my skin.

He doesn't tear his gaze away but I do. Why is this so awkward?

I swallow hardly and try to not look at him. But it's impossible when he's looking at me like that.

"Hey.." He's suddenly standing right in front of me, and I have to take a step back to try to stop the loud beating of my heart.

"Uh.. hi," I give him my best smile, but his frown tells me he knows I'm still somehow upset with what happened this morning..

I'm not upset, well I am but not so much. It just happened. And he wasn't the only one who was leaning in, I leaned in too.

But he backed away, and it somehow felt like he rejected me. He rejected me. That's it. That's what I'm upset about.

But why should I be upset about it? This 'rejection' wasn't the worst. I've been through worse. But it doesn't change the fact that it hurt.

But at least now I know that he wouldn't do it again. We were just too caught in the moment. And besides, why would he like me for anyways?

"Jayn.. I've been meaning to talk to you about-"

"Guys we gotta go what's-" Zayn suddenly comes out of nowhere and stops to exchange glances between Harry and I, "Am I er..interrupting something..?"

"Actually-"

"No, not at all Zayn." I smile at him. Thank God.

The guy just saved my life.

I can feel Harry glaring at me from behind. I ignore it and move to stand beside Zayn.

We all get in the car, my eyebrow automatically raises when i see Niall in the front seat.

"Are you planning on killing us?" I look at Zayn.

"What! He wanted to drive!"

Niall turns his head and glares at me. "How dare you? I'm a perfect driver."

Alex starts laughing for some reason, "Yeah right.." laugh. "What about.." laugh. "The time when you.." laugh.

I roll my eyes and reach out to hit her on the head. "Spill it or shut it."

"Ow! When did you turn mean?!"

"When did you turn girly?"

She gasps, "Since birth motherf-"

I hit her on the head again.

"Language Missy."

Niall winks at me "Sassy, me likey.." he doesn't get to continue his sentence before Zayn smacks him on the head.

A loud laugh escapes my mouth making me lean back in my seat.

Niall curses Zayn before turning on the engine and starts driving.

Since I'm sitting in the middle of the backseat, I turn to look at the window, only to find Harry already doing that. His face is flat and completely emotionless. A frown finds its way to my face.

I know it's not been long since we met, but it feels like I've known him for a long time. All of them really. And I hate to see him like this.

This is so dramatic. We're not speaking and this is becoming too much awkward. What happened already happened.

I'm about to say something when Alex draws my attention.

"You didn't tell us, where are we going?"

"A restaurant..?" Niall replies, making her roll her eyes.

"No shit sherlock,"

"Where are Liam and Louis?" I ask.

"They'll meet us there, they have to pick up their lady friends," He replies, smirking in the process.

A couple minutes later, we pull in the back of some restaurant, it's suddenly not crowded. Like literally, there are only five cars parked out here.

We all step out of the car and get in the restaurant. The guys lead us to a booth that is quite in the back, away from everyone else. I'm actually glad, I'm not a big fan of being the center of attention.

To my surprise, Louis and Liam are already there, and they're not alone.

"Hey girls," Liam greets us and stands from his seat to give us a hug.

"Girls, this is Jayn, and That's Alex." Louis introduces us, "Jayn, Alex, these are Eleanor and Danielle."

"Their Lady friends." Niall gives me a wink and I chuckle before putting a smile on my face.

"Well well, so you're the girls Zayn and Niall couldn't shut up about.." Danielle wiggles her eyebrows and gives Niall a knowing look.

Eleanour suddenly bursts out laughing. Zayn elbows her gently but successes in making her stop laughing.

"Yeah yeah, where's the food?" Niall grabs a seat and takes the menu in his hands.

I roll my eyes and look back at Danielle, "It's really nice to meet you both,"

"Yeah really, now can you tell me where exactly did you get that dress? It's gorgeous!" Alex asks Danielle.

I facepalm and shake my head. Typical Alex.

Danielle smirks, "Oh we're gonna be great friends.. Yo Niall,"

"Yeah?"

"I'm stealing this one, I know you won't mind right?"

I burst out laughing when his face turns red.

"Alright Danielle, alright." She blows him a kiss and grabs Alex by the hand to let her sit down beside her.

"Shoppaholics, right?" Eleanor chuckles.

"Who are we kidding? We're just like them," she sticks her tongue out and I laugh.

This should be fun.

~~

I sure do write a lot even in fillers, I'm sorry I haven't been so active lately. Hope you like this chapter :)

•Have you heard Ed Sheeran's new album? What's your fav song out of it? Mine is probably Castle on the hill or Perfect.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.4K 693 64
*Story contains mature and explicit content* "Something wrong sweetheart ?" Harry's cocky tone only makes my blood boil more, and I don't even think...
45.4K 1.9K 114
π‡π„π€π•π˜ 𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐀𝐋 π‚πŽππ“π„ππ“! ππ‘πŽπ‚π„π„πƒ π–πˆπ“π‡ π‚π€π”π“πˆπŽπ. Trapped. She was trapped for 5 years. At the age of partying and livi...
239K 6.8K 88
"I'm sorry it has to end this way," he told me. We were sitting on a park bench in a deserted park . I was wearing his jacket since it was cold out...
329 0 24
A few snippets so far: I felt naked in front of him. He's stripped me bare, pulled back my flesh, cracked open my rib cage to literally have my heart...