Call Ended

By uhsthetic

"Can the earth crack open in half and swallow me because my cramps are killing me." "Do you usually call str... More

foreword
i ; red pepper ice-cream
ii ; pet sweaters
iii ; riddikulus
iv ; fun-sized
v; absence
vi ; brentsman
vii ; sleepless
viii ; funnily
ix ; call me cupid
x ; rainy days
xi ; batboy
xii ; my boo
xiii ; counsel me
xiv ; tell me
xv; speak
xvi ; dorkus is my canary
xvii ; Gotham City
Not an Update
xviii ; two months of you
xix ; sleepy talk
xx ; Monsieur Damien
xxi ; Elsa's Hotline
xxii; sappy thoughts
xxiv ; dory the explorey
xxv ; precious treasures
xxvi ; tell me
xxvii ; Impressions
COOKIE DOUGH
xxviii; wait what
Fanarts
xxix ; murderer
xxx ; get out
xxxi ; it begins
xxxii ; clues
xxxiii ; the reveal
xxxiv ; what he thought
xxxv; us.
xxxvi ; after-shock

xxiii ; R & J

1.4K 125 40
By uhsthetic

"Hello."

"It's me. I was wondering if after all these years-"

"Cringe. Seriously, this song?"

"Adele is queen,alright? She has a way with words."

"Her songs are from the 19th Century."

"On second thoughts, you and me may not get along as well as you think."

"Flo?"

"...."

"Flo,where art thou,Flo?"

"Stop! I am not a part of the Shakespeare productions."

"But I am. Your Romeo seeks you."

"The director will cut your pay for replacing Juliet with Florentine."

"Shakespeare is not aware of the names to choose. I mean, we have Aunt Flo and then there is plain and boring Juliet."

"Shakespeare says no to that. His number is also no and-"

"You are lame.Plus,he may as well be rolling in his grave at what we said but what can he do? He's dead."

"He can rise from the dead. He'll be the one to lead the zombie apocalypse and this will all be due to what you said!"

"Alright,so you mean ,I could lead to human race being wiped out. How cool is that?"

"You are missing the point here."

"And that is?"

"Forget it. Say, you do realize that if you were my Romeo, both of us are going to die?"

"I think it's metaphorical like the death of one leads the other so distraught that said one may as well not be living."

"Smart. Do you study literature or are these thoughts from the deep abyss of your mind?"

"I know I am! And no."

"Boastful much?"

"I only think it is necessary to share my talents."

"Farewell, o' fair lad!"

*call ended*

A/N : Yay! Double update as a reward. I watched Finding Dory 3D and you all need to watch it! It's friggin' funny.

Vote and Comment .

What was the last movie you watched?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 274 22
Smut Fluff Angst Possible mention of: drugs, violence, sh, abuse, substance abuse, alcohol, weapons, attempted rape, gender dysphoria, homophobia, tr...
842 60 36
What if there was an ice cream thief who would only rob the most popular flavors in less than a minute? Someone who would place an hourglass on a she...
1.1K 108 39
There's not a lot that can freak me out in this world. Only large animals with sharp claws, too many people touching me, bullies, hives, horror mov...
73 21 11
Life is full of ups and downs, there's no question about it. We're tossed through the ringer daily, constantly faced with challenges and left wonderi...