Forced To Be Married | BTS F...

By JiminsJxms

Forced to be Married! They just had to ruin it! Parents right. Life was so great until my 18th birthday roll... More

Chapter 1: NO!
Chapter 2: His Parents?
Chapter 3: Lunch
Chapter 4: Home sweet home.
Chapter 5: New Girl New Him.
Chapter 6: Counseling
Chapter 7: Classy
Chapter 8: It's All For Show
Chapter 9: Expect The Unexpected
Chapter 10: Falling 4 You
Chapter 11: His Future. . . Wife
Chapter 12: I'm me & You're you
Chapter 13: Just The Way You Are
Chapter 14: Miss Right
Chapter 15: Deals, Pain, and Loving You
Chapter 16: Physical
Chapter 17: Breakfast and Betrays
Chapter 18: You Only Have Yourself To Blame
Chapter 19: The Dealer
Chapter 20: Sexy Mind & Sexy Body
Chapter 21: Wedding Fever
Chapter 22: The Night Before
Chapter 23: No Longer Miss Right . . . Part 1.
Chapter 24: No Longer Miss Right . . . Part 2
Chapter 25: A Night With Mr.Right
Chapter 26: Save Me
Chapter 28: We Don't Know
Chapter 29: Smart Ass
Chapter 30: Butterfly
Chapter 31: Family Matters
Chapter 32: Beautiful Butterfly
Chapter 33: Heading Home
Chapter 34: Late Nights
Chapter 35: Truth Be Told
Not a Chapter, please read. . .
Chapter 36: My Forever
Epilogue

Chapter 27: Forever & Always

3.1K 156 34
By JiminsJxms

(A/N): Tomorrow's game day so how about another update! Thanks to all you lovely readers out there! On with the story!

Forced To Be Married
Chapter 27

(Almost 3 months later)

Waiting. . . Everyday. . . Every minute. . . Every second. Looking in the mirror, I slowly lifted up my shirt. Gliding my hands over the small bump, I sighed. *He still doesn't know.*

"Miok, are you okay?" My Eomma said, knocking on my bathroom door. I told her after she caught me throwing up at a restaurant. *It was bad.*

"I'm fine just. . . "I started, then stopped.

"Oh, Miok. . . "She said, opening the door to see me yet again kneeling over the toilet. Breathing heavy, I wanted this feeling to away. Feeling my mother put my hair back she started rubbing my back.

"Eomma, I hate this." I whispered, once the feeling started to subside.

"Shh, I know." She told me, as I shut the lid on the toilet. "Have you told him?"

"No. . . Every time I get a hold of him he's busy." I told her making her shake her head.

"He's a busy man, reminds me of your father." She sighed, as I stood up. "Now, I'm taking you to your ultrasound. . . " She told me, making me tense up.

"Eomma!" I exclaimed, looking back at the mirror.

"We're just checking if the baby's healthy." She smiled, walking out. Fixing my hair, I looked at the shirt I was wearing. *Good enough.* Seeing the jeans I bought a couple of weeks ago, I try them on. They were a tight fit but I was fine. Walking out, I noticed my mom talking on the phone.

"Yes, alright. Mark please." She said, clearly hearing it was my father. "3 more months? No!. . She's . . . Mark?!" My mother exclaimed, as she turned around to see me.

"Is everything alright?!" I asked her, just as she hung up.

"It appears the boys extended the tour." She told me, making me stop. *What!*

"Eomma! Your not serious!" I exclaimed, grabbing my phone off the dresser.

"Miok, I'm sorry. . . I." She said, walking over taking my phone out of my hands. *What am I suppose to do!* Placing my head in my hands I cried.

"I miss him. . . " I whispered, as my mother wrapped me in her arms.

"I know, Miok. I miss him as well." She told me, wiping tears away.

"He doesn't know. I hate that he doesn't know." I said, getting up and walking downstairs. Following me she gave me a slight smile before opening the door.

"He's in for a surprise." She reassured me, unlocking her car. Getting in we drove to the hospital for the ultrasound, but on the way there I was getting hungry.

"Hey, we get food after?" I asked her, making her smile over at me. "What?"

"Nothing, and yes we can get anything for you." She told me pulling into the place. Getting out she checked me in as we waited.

"Mrs.Kim Miok?" The nurse said, bringing me back to a room. Walking into the room I sat on the table. "Now I'm going to ask you some questions. Shortly after the doctor will come in. Okay?"

"Sounds good." I told her as she asked me the basic questions. Once that was finished I started to get nervous. Waiting for the doctor to come in my mother smiled over at me.

"If only Namjoon was here to see this?" He whispered, just as the doctor came in.

"Hello, my name is Doctor Cameron. Nice to meet you Mrs. Miok." She smiled, shaking my hand and my mothers. "Mrs.Wu. Now let lay you back and we'll get started."

"Alright." I said, leaning back into the chair.

"So you want to find out how far along you are and the health of the baby?" She questioned, making me nod. "Alright let's take a look." Rolling up my shirt and I don't my pants a little she placed the cold gel over my small baby bump. "Where's your husband at, if you don't mind?"

"He's on a business trip." I covered, looking over at the monitor. Feeling my mother grab my hand in excitement she smiled at the screen. Watching the lady trying to find a heart beat, I finally heard it.

"A strong heartbeat." She smiled, as I looked at the small being on the screen. Listening to the heartbeat of my son or daughter, I was in shock. "And it looks like your a little over 3 months. . . so about 13 weeks in to your pregnancy."

"13 weeks?" I murmured, as she took a picture of the screen.

"I'll see you back here in a few months to check up with you again." She told me, cleaning the gel on my stomach.

"Your further along than I thought." My mother said looking over at me.

"Here's the picture, and I will be seeing you. Have a good day." She told me, making me look down at the picture while she walked out.

"Alright let's go." I said to my mother who was still staring at me. Walking out to the car I got in.

"You mean to tell me you were pregnant before the wedding?!" She exclaimed, starting the car. *No food I'm guessing.*

"Eomma! I didn't know." I said, just as she shook her head. *Oh, Namjoon!*

"Well as long as it's healthy." She murmured, driving me back to my place. Getting out of the car I trudged up to the house. Walking into the kitchen I saw a note in the counter.

"Walk upstairs?" I read, seeing that it was in Namjoon's handwriting. Taking the ultrasound photo out of my purse, I slowly walked upstairs. Cracking the door open, I saw nobody in the room. Placing the photo by the night stand, I sighed before feeling hands wrap around my waist. *Namjoon!*

"I've missed you." His low voice said, making me smile. Feeling tears rush up to the brim of my eyes, I let them fall.

"Namjoon!" I exclaimed turning around to hold onto him tightly. He wrapped me in his arms before placing a kiss on my head. *Oh, how I missed him!* "I missed you so much!"

"I missed you too, Mrs.Right." He smiled, making me look up into his eyes. Wiping away my tears he stared down at me. Feeling him lean down, I quickly connected my lips to his. Never wanting to let him go, we both broke for air. Sweetly he pecked my lips once more before wrapping me in his arms once more.

"What's that?" He asked, breaking the hug to grab the photo.

"Wait. . . " I said, grabbing it out of his hands. "You might want to sit down."

"Miok what's going on?" Namjoon smiled, sitting on the bed facing me.

"Don't be mad? Please?" I said.

"I could never be mad a you." He told me, as I slowly slipped the picture into his hand.

"What's this?" He questioned, before taking it in.

"It's my ultrasound picture." I told him, making him go wide eyed.

"You're preg. . . pregnant!" He exclaimed, looking at me in disbelief.

Slowly lifting up my shirt, Namjoon could clearly see the small bump on my stomach. "A little over three months." I exclaimed, making him run over to me. Placing a hand on my stomach he smiled at me.

"We're having a baby!" He exclaimed, moving away to dance weirdly around the room. *Which involved jumping and facial expressions.* Grabbing my hand he wrapped me in his arms. "I love you."

"Forever and always." I laughed, as he placed a kiss on my nose.

"Forever and always." Namjoon whispered, as I laid my head on his chest. *Were just a growing family.*

(A/N): There you have it! Namjoon finds out:) Gosh, I love writing this story! Any questions? Just ask me anything. Thanks again army's! I love ya! Till the next update, keep fighting and dancing to your fav artist/s because I know I will be jamming out to mine!:) -JiminsJxms

Like always: Comment☺️, Share😄, Like😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

556K 29.3K 33
Park Jimin an average of 21 years old boy with financial needs and a bright personality. With his mother and little brother to take care of, he needs...
141K 5.5K 53
"What did you think? That I would be scared off by your threats?" I leaned down to him making our faces inches apart. "From now on I'll do what I wan...
9.6K 236 21
When he was forced to marry the CEO ......... Jikook πŸ’œ Side ship - vope πŸ’œ namjin πŸ’œ Suga and y/n and sleepπŸ’œ Mature content alert , please ent...
504K 18.3K 41
"Look, you have to marry me. It won't be that bad. You're someone I used to know and you're honestly not that half bad looking" he looked you up and...