Best Friends. (A Larry Stylin...

By Damn_its_me

Two boys who are best friends. Harry and Louis are doing everything together. They are like brothers. But W... More

Best Friends. (A Larry Stylinson Fanfiction Coming soon)
Characters (All the Instagram Volunteers)
First Day of School.
Loud Music and Secrets.
Truth or Dare?
Hangover.
A date without Feelings?
Stay for me.
Hurt.
What have I become?
Fine.

Date Preparations.

697 15 2
By Damn_its_me

Hey Guys♥ I'm so sorry that I hadn't updatet for a while.. But my family and me had some trouble with our house and yeah.. who cares.☺ Heres the new update I hope you like and I hope you like the new book cover♥ I dedicate the chapter for her♥ Ask her she makes beautiful book covers!♫ So heres the new chapter, enjoy!

"Louis get up it's time for school!" Louis mom shouts.

Louis opens his eyes and thinks about the weekend and once again. He thought about it every day since it happend. He is still confused about the kiss and isn't sure if anybody else remembers it. It seems like they all have a big Hangover and Louis is the only one who remembers anything. Should he talk to Harry about the kiss? Or should keep it like a secret? "He still has a girlfriend and he really really loves her. I don't want to lose him as a friend either, I mean he is my best friend!"

He gets up and take shis clothes on and does hair like everyday. "Loubear here you are. Do you want something for breakfast?" "What do you want mom? I know you want something everytime you call me 'Loubear'." She sighs. "Yes.. um .. Lou could please take care of the girls tonight?" "Again mom?" Louis is stressed. "C'mon Lou! Please do it for your old mom!" "What about Anna?'She could do it! I had done it last time!" He glanced at her. She turns around. "ANNA!" Anna runs down the stairs in the kitchen. "Mom? Are you alright? What happend?!" "Yes honey I'm fine you have to take care of the girls tonight." "But-" "No! Louis you will help her! Thats my last word!" They change a look and take their schoolbags and walk out the door without any goodbye or see you later.

They walk a little while without talking. But then Anna asks: "How was your weekend Lou? Did you have fun?" "Mhmm.." "You alright?" "Mhhmm.." "C'mon Lou you can tell me!" "Okok.. We played spin the bottle and truth or dare.. Liza had to kiss me.. Oh by the way, Liza is a neqw girl in our group you'll meet her later I think. Where did I stopped? Yes Liza had to kiss me..-" "And how was it?" "Good for her I think seh has a crush on me now.." And for you? Do you like her?" "Um.. er.. I think I like her but well, I didn't feel anything during the kiss." "oh.." "MMh.. then we played on and I had to spin the bottle.. It pointed on Harry." "Oh!" "And i was getting more nervous every second and I told them that I would be more fun when we are all drunk and so we got drunk. All together. After that we fooled around and then I had to kiss Harry.." "What happend?" "It was an amazing kiss. He enjoyed and I.. I enjoyed it too." "Oh Lou.." "Thats horrible.. He doesn't remembers anything.. Nor the others." "Are you going to tell him?" "No.. I don't want to hurt him or something or lose him or confuse him.. And I have date with Liza tonight thats why I didn't want to help you with the girls you know normally I love to play with them but not today." "It's okay then you can go out wiht her I wont tell mom." "Realy? Oh I love you A!" He hugs her. "But promise me one thing: NEVER tell anybody what I told ya!" "Sure.. but please try not to hurt Liza ok?" "I'll try.." The walk in the big school building seeing Harry and the others waiting for him. "We talk at home ok Loubear?" "Alright I see you then!" He gives her a tight hug and she walks in a class room.

His heart pumps faster than usual. He starts sweating. "What if they remember? What if they know..?" "Hey mate! How ya doin'?" Harry greets him. "Hey Haz!" he answers still nervous. "You alright you look pale." Liam says. "Yeah I'm fine just tired you know." "He's still our daddy!" Zayn says smiling. A girl walks by. She turns around. "Hey Hazzyyy!" She shouts winking. "Hazzy? Who is this girl?" Lissy asks Hazzy. "This is Sophia.. She is like a stalker. She always calls me Hazzy but I don't even know her!" "Well you know her name." Lissy says. "Babe don't get jealous. Shes just a annoying Stalker!" "I. Am. Not. Jealous. Should I?" "Nononoo Babe everything is fine! I love you!" The bell rings. "Thanks Lord Thanks!" Harry whispers and the walk in different ways to their classrooms.

The teacher walks in and starts the lesson. "Hey Lou" Harry whispers. "I want to say something about the weekend." He stops writing and turns his head. "T-the weekend?" He studders. "Yeah something happend and I don't know how to tell you." "Come o-on Haz Im you best mate." Hes getting really nervous. "I know man. Ok.. You have a date with Liza today and I just want to say that.." 'He dont want you to go! He likes you too!' "Please don't hurt her ok? I don't think she'll handle this ok?" Louis heart stops. "U-um.. yeah .." He turns back and strats working again. 'Stop thinking about that stupid kiss! It was nothing! You. Are. Not. Gay!' He reminds himself. 'And the importenst thing is that Harry is not gay! You should think more about your date this evening!'

The schoolday goes on without any trouble. After the last bell rang Anna and Louis walk home together. "And Lou? How was your day?" "Good I think I saw Liza and she's so excited for our date. I'm getting nervous A." "Keep calm LouLou!" "Can you help me choosing an outfit? You know I'm no up to date with the style." He smirks. "Oh Boy! YOu're more a fashionista then I am!" They laugh both. "A.. I'm so happy that you are my sis. Really." She hugs him. "Is that a tear in your eye?" She wips it away. "No no its not Lou."

 GUYS! I HAVE OVER A 500 READS! 'Is that a tear?' 'No no it's not.'  I love you guys so much I can't say it♥♥♥♥♥ Please go on reading♫ In the next chapter there will be the date of Lou and Liza c: Yeeeeeeah!! Any Name for them together? I THought about Louza.. :D But if you find a better one C: 

Love Anna xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 5.9K 24
Louis and Harry have been dating for about six months. As a normal human being Harry is, he is desperate to make love with his boyfriend but Louis ke...
46.5K 1.9K 23
17-year old Harry thinks he's got it all figured out until he falls for a guy named Louis who has nothing to lose.
9.6K 142 33
This is my take on what I want to happen with Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson aka Larry Stylinson💙💚 This is set in 2020 and the guys are reuniting...
20.7K 1.1K 12
@banana2000008 asked me to write this story from Louis point of view. Your wish is my command. 😘 They all met in Uni and had stayed friends after th...