Lay, My One and Only

By Karreraluna

Yixing...the most perfect person ever...as your boyfriend? WHAT? How did that happen? Your b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3: EXO's Point of View
Chapter 4: Back With Karrera
Chapter 5: A Couple Of Complications...
Chapter 6: Yixing...
Chapter 7: Oh no...
Chapter 8: Are We Screwed?
Chapter 9: You'll Just Have To Read To Find Out :)
Chapter 10: Can It Be For Me...?
Chapter 11: Party
Chapter 12: Recovery
Chapter 13: EXO-K's Dorm
Chapter 14: Chanyeol
Chapter 15: Yixing and Baekhyun's Point of View
Chapter 16: Luo
Chapter 17: Biyu
Chapter 18: A Whole Day With Yixing
Chapter 19: Date
Chapter 20: Surprise
Chapter 21: 2 AM
Chapter 22: Bubble Tea
Chapter 23: Too Many Things Happen For A Title!
Chapter 24: Resort
Chapter 25: Near Death...?
Chapter 26: Faint
Chapter 27: Restaurant
Chapter 28: Save
Chapter 29: Cheater
Chapter 30: Post
Chapter 31: Childhood
Chapter 32: The Enemy
Chapter 33: Beaten
Chapter 34: Song
Chapter 35: Stalking (Part 1)
Chapter 36: Stalking (Part 2)
Chapter 37: Hannah
Chapter 38: Sleepover!
Chapter 39: Bagels
Chapter 40: Tao vs. Bruce Lee
Chapter 41: Soccer
Chapter 42: Love, Love, Love.
Chapter 43: A Day In The Life
Chapter 44: Dancing...and...Hyun-Woo
Chapter 46: My Lambicorn...<3
Chapter 47: I'll Heal You...
Chapter 48: Cooking Unicorn
Chapter 49: I Never Knew This About You...
Chapter 50: Japanese Restaurant (Lol I Had No Title For This!)
Chapter 51: EXO-M
Chapter 52: My Lambicornxing
Chapter 53: He Knows
Chapter 54: Perform
Chapter 55: You Are My Love
Chapter 56: Sh*t (yup, that's the title!)
Chapter 57: Secret Santa
Chapter 58: Interview & Approval
Chapter 59: Gone
Chapter 60: I Miss You
Chapter 61: Miss You Much
Chapter 62: It's Me!!!!!
Chapter 63: Who?
Chapter 64: Tattoo
Chapter 65: Plan
Chapter 66: Shanghai
Chapter 67: Zheng the...
Chapter 68: Life Changing
Chapter 69: Short
Situation (not an update!)
Chapter 70: Call...? ( Last Chapter of the book! )
A/N

Chapter 45: Chen & Luo (part 1)

160 8 12
By Karreraluna

These are pictures of " Chen " and " Luo. " The first picture is Luo and the second picture of Chen. I just wanted to give you an idea of what they looked like. I know, they don't look anything like Karrera or Tao. But, that's how they look. And of course the third picture is Tao. And I think that I've given enough detail to what Karrera looks like! (Plus, she does look kinda like Tao, minus the eyebags!)

----

" OK, it said that they're at flight 728, and they're landing. We can take a seat and I'll keep a look out for them," I told Yixing. He smiled and nodded and we went and sat down at the chairs. Luckily, fans didn't notice him because he was really blended in well. He was on his phone while I was waiting for my brothers. We waited a few minutes.

" Any sign of them?" he asked. I shook my head. We waited for a few more minutes, and the sign said that it was now their flight that was coming. I was excited and not excited at the same time. But, since I'm a very loving person, at this second I was excited. I watched as people walked by for several minutes. Yixing seemed bored but I could also see that he was happy, for me. After about 10 minutes of waiting, I finally saw them. They were both on their phones. I ran up to them and gave them a big bear hug and they hugged me back. Is it possible to actually get taller than they really are? They're taller than freaking tower Tao.

" Hey baby sis!" said Luo. He said it with a smile.

" Karrera!? Is that really you? You've grown so much!" said Chen. He smiled too.

" Thanks, yeah, it's me," I said. They gave me a noogie, as always, and we went towards the exit, and Yixing was waiting.

" Oh wait! We still have another suitcase! Hang on, let's go pick it up," said Chen. " Karrer did you come with anyone?"

" Yeah, I came with one of Tao's group members who's also a friend..." I said pointing at Yixing. He was on his phone, playing piano tiles. Lol that weirdo. I tapped Yixing's shoulder and he greeted them and we started to walk towards baggage claim.

Chen and Luo were walking in front of us which left me and Yixing.

" Dude, those guys are towers! They look a little like you and Tao but not a lot. Are you sure these are the right guys? They don't seem very welcoming, either," whispered worried Yixing. I chuckled a little.

" I know. They're a lot different than us. They aren't welcoming...or that nice...or at least nice as Tao and I. That's why when we were little, our grandparents called me and Tao the angels and Chen and Luo the devils..." I whispered back. We reached baggage claim 4.

" This is the right one," said Luo. They put down their handheld items and waited for their suitcase.

" Which one's yours?" I asked.

" It's a big, black and white one. It has 4 wheels," said Chen. We waited and I saw the suitcase and Luo went and got it. We started heading out.

" Your guys' muscles...! They're huge!" I said as Chen and Luo took off their jackets.

" I know...we work out every day. It's good for girl attracting..." bragged Luo. I rolled my eyes.

" Where's Tao?" asked Luo.

" Oh, he's busy," I said.

" With what?" asked Chen.

" Or with who?" teased Luo.

" He's with his girlfriend. I completely HATE her. So does everyone in EXO," I said.

" Why? Would Tao REALLY bring home a bad girl?" asked Chen. I nodded.

" Yup. Do you remember that girl that I've hated since middle school and especially high school? The girl that always spread rumors and bullied me?" I said. Chen and Luo thought for a second, then nodded.

" That...Bihu...Byui...Biyu girl?" asked Luo. I nodded.

" Oh shit!? Really?" asked Chen. I nodded again.

" She even freaking beat me up in an alley and tased me a few days ago...but Tao's still with her and she even slept over 2 nights ago," I said.

" Have you tried persuading Tao? He's a believer...so he'd break up with her..."

I shook my head. We were almost reaching the metro.

" I tried a hundred times...but he says that she's changed," I said.

" Don't worry little puppy, we'll break them up. I know Tao. Plus I have a few tricks up my sleeve..." said Luo.

" So are you really an EXO member? I'm a bit of a fan..." asked Chen to Yixing. He was an EXO fan, not Luo. Luo didn't like EXO, and he only listened to Chinese Pop.

Yixing nodded.

" Wow! Really? Cool! Lemme see if I can recognize you..." said Chen as he stared at Yixing. Yixing had a mask and sunglasses on so it would've been a little harder for someone like Chen. " You're...Luhan! No...Lay. Lay Lay. Sorry."

Yixing nodded.

" God that's cool. Karrer, are we going to get to meet the rest? I wanna meet that Chen or Jongdae guy...he's really cool!" said Chen.

" What, cause of his name?" I teased.

" His name AND his personality," said Chen.

" Oh yeah! I guess! You guys are alike. Two guys named Chen who are trolls! Makes sense!" I said as we sat on the bus. The bus was surprisingly empty. Yixing, Chen and Luo sat down while I held onto one of those poles. We talked for a few minutes.

" So, does the little puppy have a boyfriend?" asked Luo.

" Stop calling me puppy! Why do you even call me that!?" I exclaimed. Luo laughed.

" 'Cause you look like one. And your personality is like one. You're small, cute, have big eyes and a small nose, a smiling mouth, you're not fully grown yet so you need people looking out for you, you're clumsy and lazy, and you're boring," laughed Luo. I rolled my eyes and he slightly slapped my hand. " I'm kidding...kidding!"

" Whatever..." I said.

" No, but seriously, are you dating?" asked Chen. I didn't want to tell them about Yixing either because I haven't seen them for a long time. Maybe they'll involve my family...or tell Tao...or do something. Even though I trusted them with this kinds of stuff more than Tao, I still didn't want to risk it. Neither did Yixing, even though he wants everyone to know.

" No, I'm not," I said.

" Why not?" asked Luo.

" 'Cause I've been really busy. I have college...I just recorded a song with EXO as you know...now I'm learning a dance...and I might even later become a singer," I said.

" Isn't college over?" asked Chen.

" It just finished a few days ago," I said. " FINALLY."

Luo studied me and Yixing for a few minutes while I talked to Chen. I always liked Chen more than Luo. I think it's because Luo's always been more of a teasing-mean brother that laughs at me while Chen was my oldest brother so he was more nice to me and looked out for me. But Tao was always my favorite brother, as you can see.

" You...you have a crush on my sister. I can tell!" laughed Luo at Yixing. He pat his back and Yixing was motionless as always with new people. I think Yixing's a bit shy around strangers. " And Karrer...you like him back! Oh....oh...oh!!! I get it. You two are dating!"

Awkward. Chen understood and joined Luo. Good thing there wasn't anyone in our part of the bus. I wanted to say no but they already knew.

" Fine. We are. But no word about this to ANYONE. You know if our family finds out...they'll constantly call and make a huge deal and post it on facebook or something...and that's NOT good news for an idol like him. And especially no word about this to Tao. He'll...well you already know him. And if ANYONE finds out, it'll..." I said but I was stopped by Chen and Luo.

" Don't worry little sis. We got it. We're not like we were when we were teens. We get it," said Chen.

" SO HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN!?" exclaimed Luo. He liked gossip...for some reason...

" About a month..." I replied. I was blushing a bit.

" Finally! It's time you got a boyfriend. And good job...he's an idol. I'm a big fan..." said Chen. " Besides that Chen dude...you and then Chanyeol are in my top 3. Tao's on the bottom of my list. He's so ugly! Especially against these 11 guys."

Luo and I laughed.

" I don't think Tao's ugly..." I said.

" Of course you don't! 'Cause he's like your best friend! You got lucky, though. You look like a girl version of Tao but you're not ugly. Thank god you have our genes," said Luo.

We talked and they got to know Yixing better until we reached our stop. We walked to my car and I drove with Chen in the passenger's seat and Yixing and Luo in the back seats.

" Where are we going? Home?" asked Chen.

" That's our second stop. But first let's drop Yixing off at the dorm..." I said. Yixing nodded. We drove to the dorm and originally we were supposed to just drop him off and go to eat or something, but Chen wanted to visit the dorm really badly. He was begging, which is a new thing. They've actually changed...a lot. " Yixing...can they meet the guys just for a few mintues?"

Yixing nodded. We knocked on the door and Xiumin opened it.

" Oh hi Yixing! Karrera! And..." he gave me and Yixing hugs but he stopped when he saw Chen and Luo. He whispered to Yixing and I. " Who are these?"

I chuckled.

" These are my brothers...Chen and Luo. Chen's a fan of EXO, so he wanted to come meet you guys..." I said. I whispered to Xiumin. " Sorry!"

Xiumin shook hands with them and smiled that cute crooked smile. What? I can't think that people are cute?

Just then, Luhan walked into the room. They greeted each other too.

After that, Chen walked in and my brother Chen was happy.

" Hey Karrera...and..." he was confused who they were too.

" Chen, these are my brothers...Luo and Chen..." I said. I pointed to my brother Chen and Chen walked up to him. (lol too many Chen's!)

" I like your name...bro!" said Chen Jongdae. " You can call me Jongdae, just for no confusion."

Chen smiled at Jongdae.

" Thanks bro. Big fan," said Chen. Chen and Jongdae began to talk and they quickly began friends.

Chen was happy and Jongdae was too. We just watched them.

" Hey, can you hang out with me today? I'm free," said Jongdae. Chen looked at his phone.

" I have 3 hours. Is that enough?" asked Chen. Jongdae nodded. They went out and drove in Jongdae's car somewhere. Eh. Whatever.

Our mouthes all dropped. They just left. They just became friends and went out in less than 3 minutes. Poof!

" Umm...Ok...Uh...Luo! Where do you wanna go?" I asked. Then, it popped in my head. " Wait...never mind. I already know."

Hannah's house.

I drove him to Hannah's house and I informed her that I was bringing Luo. She was freaking out. We knocked on the door and in a split second Hannah opened the door. I glanced at her...she was wearing short shorts and a sleeveless tee. Freaking...flirt.

" Hi Karrer...hi Luo. I'm Hannah, Karrera's best friend," she said taking Luo's hand and shaking it rapidly. Luo looked at me in fright and spoke in Chinese.

" Why did you bring me here?" he asked. I laughed and responded in Chinese.

" You said you wanted a girlfriend...well here you go. Trust me...she's the perfect girl for you. You can't find anyone better than her in South Korea..." I said as I walked out the door and left Hannah and Luo alone. Good thing Luo knows Korean.

Well, OK. Chen's with Chen, and Luo's with Hannah...so that leaves me...with...my lambicorn!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 266 27
What if the person you loved the most was the reason you were Falling apart?
140K 4.2K 42
Exo is a popular boy group in South Korea and It's popularity is getting bigger everyday. *what will happen if his long lost sister is one of his fa...
3K 234 45
(Warnings: Mild language, violence, death, intense themes) Your friends have been trying to form a boy band for ages. They're incredibly talented, bu...
75.7K 2K 49
20180531 - #01 KOREANFANFIC 20180622 - #05 EXOFANFIC 20190301 - #02 EXOPLANET 20181217 - #04 EXOSTANS CHANYEOL'S ALTERNATE ENDING: EXO members, an i...