G-Dragon Meeting You

By itslisavang

You won a trip to South Korea for two weeks. You left with your friends, sister and mother. However, did you... More

G-Dragon Meeting You
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Updated on the story...
Part 9
Updates
Meeting You G-Dragon (Final Chapter)
Meeting You - G-Dragon Final pt 2

Part 8

345 8 1
By itslisavang

Hello so i'm back. I'm putting down chapter 8 and 9. I still need to finish chapter 10, the last chapter. 

Sorry if you do not like the story and sorry if i moved too fast.  

I thought that the story should be done since I couldn't come up with much no more. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Stranger: Hey!

You turned around to see G-Dragon standing there. You expect him to just wear his bottom swimwear, but apparently he was in full clothes. And to your surprise he looked no different without make-up.

You: What do you want? *(aside) *sigh Why does he have to come here and why is he talking to me?

Jiyong: Aren't you lonely? Your friends are hanging out over there. ... Don't you want to join them?

You: Wae? Why do you care? It's my business to be where I want. And I am NOT LONELY! *Hmph

Jiyong: I care, of course. You seem very lonely, out of place here. All alone... So I decided to come and join you. 

You: *scoff *(aside) Why does he care?

Jiyong: Hmm... What? Did you say something? Sorry I couldn't hear you. Speak up. 

You didn't want to talk anymore, so you started to get up from sitting by the poolside. But just as you were about to get up, you felt a slight tug, or push on your arm and before you can say anything or grab onto something... SPLASH!!!

You: Agh!! ... Someone....*cough cough* someone ... Help...

Splash! Splash! Splash!

Jiyong: Ahaha! Yah! Don't lie. The pool isn't that deep. 

You can't really swim, nor did you know how to stay afloat. You were scared. Everything before you became blurry and then dark. 

You: (Someone... Someone... Help me.)

Jiyong: O-oi! Yah!

SPLASH!!!!

*Yah! Y/N! ... ... Oi! ... Yah! Y/N! Can you hear me! Respond to me! Yah!

You slowly open your eyes and blinked a couple of time. 

*Shock* A very handsome face was right in front of you. Just inches away. Gorgeous big brown eyes staring straight into your eyes. Each eyes seems to waver as it was staring straight into your eyes. Water dripping from his forehead to your face dripping down his nose to his lips. His soft peachy pink lips slowly approaches yours. He slowly kiss and blew air into you. His lips, pink and soft, his eyes, darling and gorgeous. You were still pretty drowsy. You slowly regain control of yourself and notice that it was G-Dragon. You got up, *cough* holding yourself against your weight. His wet hair and face drop droplets of water onto your skin. 

Eunseo: Yah! Are you okay!? 

You: Uh! *cough* yeah* I'm fine. 

Eunseo: You nearly drowned. Do you remember that? Are you really fine?

Minsoo&Hyunwoo: Are you okay? 

Minsoo: You're not feeling dizzy or anything right?

Hyunwoo: Yeah. You really worried us. 

You: Ah.. yeah.. sorry. My mind is a little hazy, but yeah I'm fine. 

G-Dragon: I'm sorry. Are you sure you're okay? You still seem pretty out of it. 

You: Yeah I'm fine. 

You looked up and saw G-Dragon's face inches away from you and you suddenly remember the kiss. Your face blushed, your cheeks became bright red.  It became redder when you notice that you were surrounded by some people. You got even more red and wanted to disappear in the moment. 

Jiyong: Are you sure? You're face is red. 

You: uh.. Yeah... Eunseo, I'm going to go back to the room. There's too many people staring and I'm feeling uncomfortable. 

Eunseo: Ah.. okay. I'll walk you back. 

You: No it's okay. I can go back. I'm just going back to the room only. Beside you still need to have lots of fun. And Hyunwoo and Minsoo should also stay. I can walk back on my own. 

Just as you were about the get up... You felt someone's hand around your waist and was swept up into a princess/bridal carry by someone's arm. You were in the the arms of G-Dragon in bridal style. You wanted to get off because it made even more people stared at you. All eyes were on you and people started to whisper among themselves such as " I want to be carried like that by that person": or "I'm jealous." You didn't want to stay anymore and you wanted to be dropped down. 

You: Ah... Please let me down. I can walk on my own. 

Jiyong: No way. Since I pushed you intp the pool. it's my responsibility to loom after you. Beside your face is really red right now. 

You: (This is red because of you right now. I just want to disappear right now)

He started to walk towards the counter and went towards the towels. Then he made his way towards the entrance and the two of you left the pool. His hand were big, with broad shoulder to support you. He went toward the elevator, and he continue to carry you. People stared at you two as you pass by the rooms. You buried your face into his neck as you did not want them to see your faces. He got in the elevator and surprisingly it was just you two. Even riding the elevator, he did not put you down. You finally arrived at your floor and he asked for your room. 

Jiyong: What room is yours? I only know the floor since I'm also on the same floor. 

You: Ah you don't have too. I can walk on my own now. Also you need to get back to the party. 

Jiyong: Just tell me. I want to take full responsibilities. 

You: uh... Room 810, down to the right. 

He started to walk again. Then he suddenly perks you up again. Started by this, you suddenly wrap your arm tight around his neck. You were only thinking that you were going to fall. He was started by your action, but he only let out a small chuckle. 

Jiyong: *laugh lightly* Way? Did you think you were going to fall? Don't worry. I got you and I won't let you fall. 

He smiled with his bright white teeth that could brighten up the dark. His smile was so bright and charming. After a couple minutes, you arrived at your doors. He then gently let you down. You open your door and was just about the head inside when you were suddenly pulled back into his arms. He hugged you so hard, that you could smell the chlorine on his clothes and that you couldn't budge from his grasp. You suddenly remembered the kiss and your cheek became flushed pink. Your heart was pounding and you were scared he was going to hear it. 

Jiyong: Are you nervous? Are you blusing right now? ... You music be right. *laugh* Your heart must be beating very fast right now too. *laugh (hugs tighter)n 

You: Ah... Too tight... I.. can't breathe...

You lightly tapped his arm, still he wouldn't let go. He holds you which seems to last forever. Again you tried to wiggle out of his grasp. Just as you got free, he pulled you back into another hug, facing him this time. The sounds of your wet clothes hitting against his chest and shirt. You could also hear his heart beating, fast too. 

You: I'm fine, so please let go. If someone saw... they would think wrong of our actions and you can be wrap up in a scandal. 

Jiyong: ... Then let them...

You: *shock* Eh... What do yo... mhmmm...

You were cut off by his sweet, soft, pink lips. He grabbed you even tighter up against his body and kissed you even more. 

He grabbed your arm and pulled you closer. He broke the kiss to let you breathe, but as soon as he let you go and you were able to breathe, you were thrown back into his face. He went for your lips again. He began to kiss you, passionately and deeply. He then began to suck on your bottoms lips as if he was asking for permission to enter your lips. You try to push him away, but he was holding you tight. 

You&Jiyong: Ouch!

Jiyong: Yah... Why did you do that?

You? Serves you right. If I didn't do that, I wouldn't be able...*pant*  to free myself and... *pant* breathe. *pant,pant,pant*

Jiyong: Anyway that was an amazing kiss.

You: Yah!

He came closer to you. The closer he came, the more you step back, until your back was against the door. He lean in and gave you a light kiss on the forehead. He then whisper to you. 

Jiyong: Goodnight, my princess. 

You blush again as he walked away to his room.

You: *scoff* who would have a "good night" after what happen.

You open your door and slammed it as you got in. You changed out of your clothes and took a hot bath. After bathing, you were planning to go to sleep. However....

END...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Yayy! I finally upload this one... Took forever to type. Didn't think it was going to be this long. 

Well, hope you enjoy it and look forward to the next chapters. 

Have a good night!!! And dream of him! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 22 9
Started: March 11, 2018 Finished: ??? Language: English Group: BIGBANG Artist(s): Kwon Jiyong A story dedicated to Big Bang's G-Dragon (Kwon Ji-yong)...
38.4K 883 15
{book cover designed by hwasa_s_sweat} requested 💜 Female Reader Imagines with Han Jisung of Stray Kids Requests are open! No smuts or personal imag...
916 47 46
Lost hope, painful truth and healing love... This is about how two people from a very different worlds, became a cure for each other wounds... 2017©...
211K 4.5K 46
Everyone see's G Dragon as so glamorous, rich, famous, happy. What people don't know is what he's like behind closed doors. No one knows that when t...