The Bad Couple

By mariahleerosa

"Who the hell is that?" I ask nobody in particular. The rest of the boys look where my focus is. One chuckles... More

1 Bad Couple
2 Bad Couples
3 Bad Couples
4 Bad Couples
5 Bad Couples
6 Bad Couples
7 Bad Couples
8 Bad Couples
9 Bad Couples
10 Bad Couples
11 Bad Couples
12 Bad Couples
13 Bad Couples
14 Bad Couples
15 Bad Couples
16 Bad Couples
17 Bad Couples
18 Bad Couples
19 Bad Couples
20 Bad Couples
22 Bad Couples
23 Bad Couples
The Bad Couple

21 Bad Couples

34.4K 817 177
By mariahleerosa

My fist slams onto the guys face. He tries to kick me away, but I'm faster than him. I grab his foot and twist it. He cries out, the perfect opportunity for me to land another punch on his jaw.

A small crowd develops around us. I don't see the enjoyment in watching me knock out some guy who stepped on the back of my shoe.

Zosia emerges from within the crowd with a smile on her face. "C'mon, Nico. It's our turn."

I drop the guy like he's a hot potato and follow the tight ass of the girl I impregnated. The clinic is freezing, but luckily we're led right into the back.

A nurse with pacifiers on her scrubs leads us to a small room with an examination table and a machine, the walls plastered with the different stages of fetal development. We're told the doctor will be with us in a moment.

"You don't have to do this," Zosia speaks first as she quickly looks over my bruising knuckles. "You can walk away."

I press a kiss to her forehead once she's sitting on the examination table. "A real man doesn't walk away, mamasita."

She gives me as small smile as a woman in a white coat enters. We exchange formalities and she dives right into the examination. Zo is set on her stomach and a pile of gel is put on her abdomen.

Our fingers intertwine as the wand in the doctor's hand spreads the gel. She points to a small spot on the machine screen.

"That's your baby. You look to be about ten weeks."

Ten weeks ago was when I got her out of jail. I impregnated her after I bailed her out of jail. Aren't my parents going to be proud.

Zosia requests four pictures and thanks the doctor. She we given a list of things she can and can't eat, places to buy healthy foods, and recipes. She was also given a prescription for prenatal vitamins.

She looks everything over and shakes her head. "I'm pregnant. I'm eighteen."

I don't say anything. I'm just going to let her digest everything. She's a beautiful woman who's going to have my baby, I want her to be as ready as she can. Even if it means I have to back off a little.

Our hands join once again as we make our way out the clinic. Zosia turns to me, a frown on her face, once we both get into my car.

"I love you."

I chuckle and raise an eyebrow. "I know." She shoves me playfully. I smirk down at her and her eyes roll.

"Do you think we should get married?" I freeze. "For the baby."

Married? Married. It's bad enough that we're eighteen and having a baby. Marriage could make or break this relationship.

"A baby can't tell the difference between a married couple and a couple in love."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 32.2K 25
"Chill," I said "You're behaving like you've never gotten a blowjob before." He blushed even deeper if than was possible. "Wait, you've seriously nev...
CHAOS By RaineyRoses

Teen Fiction

186K 4.8K 60
Clear Lake Academy holds the worst of the worst delinquents from around the country. Each and every student there holds a notorious background that l...
857K 25.2K 68
"He's lucky I let him live!" He kicks the chair he was sitting on, "I can't stand the thought of anyone hurting you." He takes slow steady steps towa...
52.6K 1.6K 28
Complete! "You know I really like you, right?" He was definitely drunk. "You do?" I asked. My voice was supposed to be teasing, but I think it ca...