BATTLE ROYALE [Section 7 - Ca...

By curiouslittlepiscean

In a class trip, 28 students are happily and were very busy as they drive their way to their 'destination'. ... More

BATTLE ROYALE [Section 7 - Carson]
Prologue - An Ordinary Field Trip
Chapter 1 - Explanations
Chapter 2 - Weapons, Sources, Alliances
Chapter 3 - Let The Games BEGIN!
Chapter 4 - Say Cheese!
Chapter 6 - We found "Faith"
Chapter 7 - Left Behind
Chapter 8 - Dictionaries
Chapter 9 - Apologies and Vengeance
Chapter 10 - I can't fight this feeling anymore
Chapter 11 - The Game of "Love"???

Chapter 5 - Friends?

118 3 3
By curiouslittlepiscean

Chapter 5 - Friends?

Josiah felt happy as soon as he saw Jude who was running a little too far away from him, he already knew that they were friends from the start and they merely trust each other. Maybe he should get his weapon first just in case. He crossed his fingers, wanting for a stonger weapon.He stopped for a bit and checked the bag. His eyes widened and he felt angry as soon as he saw his given weapon.

'Darn!'

His weapon are a bunch of chalks.

'How could I even battle with these?' He asked.

Of course, nobody answered.

He searched for Jude, the trail of footsteps of the other guy's shoes he followed, leading him into the Northern edge of the map. They were the first ones to reach the said part. It was as dark as a charcoal, good thing God created the moon.

As they reached farther and farther, Jude felt tires and finally sat down in a corner of some pine tree. He opened his bag, checking for his weapon. To Josiah's suprise, Jude's weapon was a chainsaw. He could now use Jude for his own protection. He wanted to make an aliance with him.

'Jude! Jude!' That suprised the busy guy.

'Who are you? Why are you here?' He replied, by the tone of his voice, it looks like his angry.

'It's me, Josiah. Let's team up.' Josiah walked straight to him while the other leaned a few steps back.

'No way! In this game, you can't trust anyone.'

'Why are you taking this seriously? I mean the school is not going to bring us to trouble are they? Besides we payed for our tuiion fees.' Josiah laughed, that angered Jude.

'You don't know anything, you fool! I don't even know what you want from me. Maybe you want my weapon, is it?'

Josiah smiled. 'Of course not. You're my friend.'

'LIAR! You always left me behind! All of you! Making fun of me in my back, I knew all of you were saying lies from the very start so STOP acting so pure and innocent like!'

He screamed. 

.

.

.

.

.

'YOU DESERVE PUNISHMENT!' 

*update*

#6 Josiah (dead) 22 to go

He might not know how to use a chainsaw but he really did a great job using it. He pulled the switch and the chainsaw started screaming,  Josiah tried to run but the smaller guy is fast enough to chop him.

His blood scattered thoughout the grass.

Jude felt pity on him, trying to make an aliance for his own defense, treating him like an idiot. He might feel sad and gulity but he meant everything he had just done.

.

.

.

.

.

Now, it's just time to have fun, he thought..

.

.

.

.

'Hahaha... You're so crazy dude!' Francis said, punching Rafael in the shoulders. 'What about you?' Rafael said, laughing. The two friends made an aliance, since they already have been friends for a lot of months.

'So how about we stop right there for a moment? I'm tired, you?' Francis said pointing at a cave nearby.

'Sure bro.Yeah, so tired that I can sleep for a whole day.' Rafael replied.

They headed forward to a dark cave on the south side of the map.

Good thing they have flashlights.

'So dude. Do you think... Anybody's killed whatsoever?' Rafael asked Francis.

'Maybe. Ms. Joanne didn't look like joking.' He replied.

'Uhuh. I just hope nobody is gonna die.' Rafael said.

'Haha... I think so too.' The other guy asked.

'Why do you think so too?' He replied. 'Why not?' Francis said, eyes widening. As they went deeper inside  the cave they've stopped. 

'We should stay here for a while.' Francis said. 'Yeah.' They opened their bags.

When Francis opened his own, he was shocked to find 3 pieces of grenades on the bottom

of his bag. He had then a plan that he was going to kill Rafael before he does.

But how?

'Dude, what's you weapon?' He asked.

'Why would I tell you?' Rafael said, smiling.

'We're FRIENDS right?' Francis said.

'Okay, okay... Here...' Rafael handed a long and very sharp katana, Francis was shocked to even find that it fitted inside his bag.

Now here's his chance.

'Can I borrow your stuff bro?' He asked. 'Okay, just give it back before anything happens alright.' Francis turned his flashlight off, Rafael pointed his flashlight towards Francis. 

He was not there.

'Francis?' He asked. Francis pointed the sharp end of the sword at Rafael, good thing Rafael had such great reflexes.

'What the h*** dude!' He shouted. 'Sorry dude. I was just joking.' Francis said sarcasticly, getting one of his grenades and putting it inside Rafael's bag.

He turned it on and he turned on his flashlight. 'I'm here.' Francis said.

'You know, I can't see you with that color.' Rafael said.

'What color?' He asked.

'You're skin.' Francis was a bit insulted.

Good thing that he'll shorten his 'friend's' life. 

Good thing.

'I'll go look for food bro.' Francis said, knowing that the time is already moving. 'Okay, I'll guard the weapons.' Rafael said. Before Francis can run up ahead, Rafael held his hand.

'Bro, whatever happens, were still friends right?'

He said. Francis couldn't say anything, he could feel that tears can drop any second.

'Y-yeah.' he said. They both smiled.

As Francis ran quickly as he can, his tears never stopping at every step. He was hoping that the explosion wouldn't reach him... 

Tick... Tock... 

He could hear the tinting sound of the grenade echoing on his mind. He knew that he shouldn't waste any second.

There is no turning back...

10...

9...

8...

7...

6...

5...

4...

3...

2...

...

...

...

1...

Just in time, Francis got out of the cave. A huge explosion can be seen and heard throughout the whole island. It attracted everyone's attention. 

Each one of them... They all know.... that the game is real... it's not a dream... and it's starting...

Now...

TO BE CONTINUED..

AN: To all who's reading, comment who'd you think will die next? Please like and share and Oh! Sorry for the late update... I was seriously busy with games and all... Please vote and share this story with your friends! :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

680 39 14
A man appeared out of the shadows in front of them. "Goooood morning!" he yelled, his voice echoing through out the room. "You're a freak of nature...
197 41 13
It was an average day during 6th grade, but things take an unexpected turn. It was just a lockdown, they thought, or was it? This exciting story will...
440 50 14
It would've been a normal Friday. Weekend plans. Chemistry tests. Relationship rumors. Choir drama. But, on that day, at 9:10 a.m., all 1,484 student...
101K 3.1K 39
Eight teenagers. Four girls; four boys. It started out as a friendly game of Truth or Dare... But quickly turned into.... Murder? Yes, murder. No o...