Teen Wolf Imagines

By Shay01628

A bunch of imagines from the teen wolf characters. Comment or message me if you have any suggestions or ch... More

Liam
Jackson
Ethan and Aiden
Scott
Liam
Stiles
Stiles
Brett
Scott
Theo
Stiles
Isaac
Theo
Derek
Stiles
Aiden
Scott
Theo and Liam
Stiles
Brett
Isaac
Liam
Stiles
Isaac
Aiden
Jackson
Jordan
Theo

Stiles

2.8K 40 2
By Shay01628

Crush

Your POV

Y/C/N = Your crush's name

F/N = First name

L/N = Last name

We had just finished talking about the Dread Doctors book and I was sitting in a room alone with Scott and Stiles.

"Hey Y/N, can I talk to you for a second?"

"Uh, sure." 

He pulls me upstairs and into his room. He locks the door and I look at him strangely.

"What was that for?" 

"Why don't you do it?"

"Do what?"

"You know, tell him you like him!" He says still thinking I have a crush on Y/C/N.

"Why would you bring me in here to talk to me about who I like?" 

He doesn't answer and looks at me. "Well? Why don't you?"

"Oh, I'm afraid to."

"Why?"

"Because I don't think he likes me back." 

"He has to! I mean, look at you! Your F/N fucking L/N!" he said 

"Why did you bring me in here to talk about who I like?" I ask again.

"Because I didn't like seeing you like that. You looked so worried about it and I hated it." He said looking down.

"Why?"

"No reason."

"Oh."

"So tell me. What's really holding you back from him?" 

I stand there and don't say anything.

"You can trust me."

"I know and I do, but it's not something, it's somebody holding me back from telling them."

"Who?"

I bite my lip and look at him. "Malia."

"What's she got to do with-"

"Because it's you, I like you." I say interrupting him. 

"Really?"

"Yea, but I don't want to hurt Malia."

"Why?"

"Because she still likes you." 

"What? How do you know?"

"She told me."

"But she was the one who broke up with me." 

"I know."

We stand there awkwardly for a few seconds before I finally look back at him. 

He walks up to me and starts to lean in.

Our lips connect as I close my eyes and it's amazing. 

He puts his hands on my waist and I wrap my arms around his neck. He picks me up after awhile and sets me down on his desk. 

We stop for air and rest our heads together. 

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

I nod and smile. He kisses me again and I break away after a few minutes. 

"We better go back downstairs." He nods and I hop off the desk. We hold hands as we walk down. Malia wasn't paying attention so I quickly pulled my hand back before she saw. He looks at me as Malia turns around. 

"There you are!" She pulls me into the kitchen and I look at her. "So, tell me, what did he want to talk to you about?"

"The dread doctors." I say trying to hide the fact that we just made out upstairs. 

She starts rambling I listen into the boys' conversation.

"So what happened up there?" 

"We kissed." Stiles says happily. 

"You got her!" Scott says loudly.

"Shut up! Malia still likes me, I don't want her to hate Y/N though, she was the first person she trusted besides me." 

"Well, she'll have to deal with it, you got Y/N and that's all that matters. So tell me, is that all that happened?" 

"Well, I asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yes." 

"Dude! That's even better!"

"Y/N?" Malia says waving her hand in front of my face. 

"Yea?"

"Your heartbeat sped up. Why?"

"Just thinking about something." I say while smiling.

"About what?"

"Me and- Never mind." I say stopping myself from saying anything else. 

"Who? I want to know who this person is!"

"No"

"Please!"

"No"

We would keep going back and forth until I finally gave in.

"Fine, it's S-"

"Hey!" Stiles said as he and Scott entered the room. 

"Hey!" I said back looking at him thankfully. He just saved me from saying something I don't want to.

"Go on!" Malia said looking at me. 

"I can't."

"Why won't you tell me who he is? If he's distracting you then he has to be important!"

Stiles wraps his arms around me. "It's me." 

Malia's eyes go wide and she looks at me and smiles. "Well, I knew it would happen sometime soon."

"What? I thought you would be mad. You said that you still liked him so I thought you would react differently." 

"Nah! I knew you were up there making out! When Scott said that you two were upstairs talking about something I listened in to your conversation and heard you say that you liked him."

I laugh and Stiles grabs my hand. "So you aren't mad?"

"Of course not! I'm glad you're with him!" 

Stiles picks me up and puts me in his jeep. "Let's go see a movie." He says as he gets in the driver's seat. 

"Ok!" I say and smile.

~

Message me if you have any requests!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

565K 8.7K 94
~ Imagines ~ Preferences ~ Smut ~ When ~ One Shots ~ Dylan'O'Brien ~ Stiles Stilinksi ~ Tyler Posey ~ Scott McCall ~ Tyler Hoechlin ~ Derek Hale ~ D...
370K 6.5K 47
(In editing) Imagines include: Scott, Stiles, Derek, Isaac, Liam, Theo, Aiden, Jackson, Parrish, Brett Completed
586K 7.3K 101
Welcome!!! I mostly do: Scott Stiles Isaac Derek Liam Brett Lydia Kira Allison Peter Young Derek & Peter Garrett Malia Josh Mason Parrish V...