Married A Gangster || JJK โœ”๏ธ

By KwonKimMinJeon

| ๐™ฑ๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐Ÿท ๐š‚๐šŽ๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ | Kim Ji Sae, got forced to marry to someone she doesn't know. โš ๏ธ vulgarities... More

Description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33#
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 - FINAL
THANK YOU
100K๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
1K FOLLOWERS
Q&A
Married A Gangster Trailer
5th Anniversary
Married A Gangster Trailer V2
Married A Gangster Video Version
8th Anniversary

Chapter 5

23.1K 598 262
By KwonKimMinJeon

Ji Sae's P.O.V

I got up as usual. I take a shower and use a white sleeveless crop top with a overall and boots. I do my normal routine then walk downstairs. I went to the dining table and found Jungkook here.

I frown. Why is he even here? Again? I sit next to him and ignore his appearance. "Morning." - i said. My family members greeted me back.

"So Ji Sae, Jungkook is here to bring you to a wedding boutique." - appa said.

"When is this wedding again?" - i asked, still frowning.

"Next week." - eomma said.

"What?! That fast!" - i exclaimed. My parents nodded. What are they even thinking? Gosh it's too fast.

After the breakfast, i have no choice but to follow Jungkook. I texted Hed saying i won't be in the office for the whole day. I have a feeling that it's gonna be a long day.

The whole ride was quiet. Jungkook turn on the radio. "So! We will be playing the next song! These boys are awesome and their songs are daebak! We have, Jin, Suga, J-Hope, Rap Monster, Jimin, V and Jeon Jungkook from BTS! Let's play DOPE!" - the radio dj said.

I turned to Jungkook.

Am.I.Getting.Married.To.A.Kpop.Idol?

Someone slap me. "Ayo ladies & gentleman Junbiga dwaettdamyeon bureulge yeah! Ttan nyeoseokdeulgwaneun dareuge Nae seutaillo nae nae nae nae seutaillo eo!" - Jungkook sang as he smiled.

The song continues. I like it. I love the beats. And i must admit, Jungkook's voice is impressive. It's nice. The song ended.

"Well didn't know you're a kpop idol." - i said, looking at him.

"I am. You don't know me?" - he asked and chucked.

I shook my head. "I'm too busy to eheck all these. Plus i don't really like kpop songs."

"But your song is nice. Love the beat." - i continued with a smile. I saw Jungkook smiled wide when i say that.

We arrive at the wedding boutique. Jungkook open the door for me. We walk in the boutique and my staff were shocked when they see me. "G-good Morning Ma'am.." - they stuttered.

I look at Jungkook then to them back, telling them to great Jungkook too. "A-and Sir."

"Morning." - Jungkook said with a smile. I gave my shot nod.

"Let's find your dress." - Jungkook said with a smile as he hold my hand.

"Let go of my hand." - i said with a glare. He pulled my hand and it made our bodys touch which is so close!

"Ya!" - i shouted, trying to set myself free.

He came close to my face and whispered, "If you're going to be stubborn, i'll be so happy to kiss you passionately on your lips baby."

I got goosebumps when he said that. "So want me to hold your hand orrr —" - he paused as he came nearer to my face and tilt his head.

"Aish. Fine just hold my hand." - i said, looking away. He pushed my chin to face him and he was smiling.

"Good. I love you." - he said. He look so sincere when he say that. I rolled my eyes and he giggled. I pulled him almost everywhere in the boutique to find my dress.

I take out one of the dress and showed it to him, "This one?" - i asked.

"Go and try it." - Jungkook said. I nodded and went in the fitting room. I change to the dress i pick. I tie my hair into a high pony tail to make it easier to see it if fits me.

After i'm done, i walk out of the room. Jungkook saw me as he stand and smile wide, looking at me. He starts circling me. "So?" - i asked, looking at him then to the dress.

"It's nice but it reveals too much at the back. Well it's nice for me to see because i'll be your husband by then but i don't want people to see your body." - he said. It send me shivers when he say the word 'husband'.

He pick out a dress and walk back to me, "Try this." - he said. I take the dress from him and walk back to the fitting room. I change to the one Jungkook picked.

This one looks better than the other one. I walk out and saw a wide smiling Jungkook again. He walk up to me and circled me again. "How do i look?" - i asked.

"Beautiful. I love this dress. what about you?" - he said.

"I like it too." - i said, smiling to the dress.

"Let's go with this dress then." - Jungkook said with a smile. Then he started staring at me, still smiling.

"What?"

"Oh nothing. Just staring at my beautiful futute wife." - he said as he put his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

He tilted his head and close his eyes. I hit him on his chest. "Ouch ouch ouch! Ya!" - he shouted in pain and move away.

"Do that again. That is what you'll get." - i said and rolled my eyes. I walk back to the fitting room and heard him giggling. After i'm done changing to my own clothes, i walk back out. It's time to choose his tux.

He's still playing with his phone so let me just find it for him. I take a tuxedo which was in white color. I take a look at Jungkook then to the tuxedo back. He'll look perfect in this. I walk to him and gave him the tux.

"Aww my baby picked out a tux for me." - he said happily, smiling.

"Stop calling me that. Go and change." - i said. He smiled and went in the fitting room.

Minutes later, he came back out. I must say, he look very attractive in this white tuxedo. He look hot too. Damn. He walk up to me still with his smile. Impressive Jeon Jungkook, you look fine.

It might not seem very gangster style but i have a soft heart and i can't resist how hot and handsome he is in this tux. I fix his slanted bow and smiled while looking at his tux then to him then to the tux again.

"Well i guess, i look so handsome that you're finally smiling while looking at me." - he teased.

"Didn't i smile the other days?" - i asked.

"You did but this one seems more sincere and wider." - he said.

I rolled my eyes. "How do i look?" - he asked.

Should i lie? Or should i just tell him the truth? It won't hurt if i tell the truth right? "Handsome." - i said plainly.

I saw his eyes sparkled when i say that. He's so happy when i say that. "Awww baby thank you. So we'll go with this then." - he said with a smile.

"Stop calling me baby! I'm not one!" - i exclaimed while hitting him.

"Ya! Can you stop doing that?" - he asked while defending.

I stopped, "Can you stop being annoying then?" - i asked and rolled my eyes. He shook his head.

"This is only the start baby. We're going to live together forever. You need to live with my annoying-ness." - he said with a smirk. I hold up my hand, wanting to hit him again but he ran to the fitting room while giggling.

I let out an annoyed groan. Why did my parents choose this annoying guy? Gosh. Jungkook walk out of the fitting room with his home clothes. We walk back to the counter and told them which dress and tux we want to use for the wedding day.

We did the payment and all that then walk out of the boutique. I look at the clock and it's almost 3 pm. No wonder i'm hungry. "Get in, we'll have lunch." - Jungkook said.

I raised my eyebrow, "My treat baby." - he said with a smile. Well you can't say no to free food. I agreed as i entered his car. He got in the car too and buckled his belt.

"Where do you want to eat?" - he asked.

"Anywhere." - i said as i buckle the belt.

Jungkook's P.O.V

I giggled in my mind at how cute Ji Sae is. I don't know what got on me but i keep on calling her 'baby'. I'm gonna call her 'Yeobo' once we get married. I smiled at that thought. I think she'll get mad if i call her that. I don't mind, she's cute when she's angry.

At the restaurant...

We're just at a normal restaurant. "Are you okay with eating here?" - i asked, looking at her. She's looking at the menu book.

She put down the menu book and look at me, "As long as i get to eat, i'm fine."

I sigh in relief. Lucky she's okay. Then maybe i should just bring her to a convenience store to eat ramen. Hehe! One day, baby. We ordered as we waited patiently.

I stared at her with a smile. Gosh i'm so lucky to get married with her. Just look at her. She's beautiful. I guess if we have children one day, his or her face will be beautiful like hers. Aigoo i'm thinking so far already.

I snap back to reality when Ji Sae flick my forehead. "Ouch! Ya! What's that for?" - i exclaimed, rubbing my forehead.

"Zoning too much." - she said. I pouted.

"Let's visit my mom after this." - i said to Ji Sae.

"Why?" - she asked.

"I miss my eomma. C'mon! You will get to know eomma more too!" - i said with a smile. She look like she's not bothered about this. I pouted.

"Please baby." - i said looking at her with the cutest face that i could make. She look at me then rolled her eyes.

She sighed, "Fine." - she said. I smiled widely. Our food came and we start eating.

"Talk." - Ji Sae said out of a sudden. I looked at her with a confused face.

"Huh?" - i said, raising my eyebrows.

"Talk about yourself. It's too quiet." - she said. I smiled. Is she finally opening her heart for me? She wants to know about me.

"Well, you already know i'm a kpop idol. I'm from a kpop group called, 'BTS', '방탄소년단'. We debuted on the year 2013. So it has been 3 years." - i said with a smile.

"Don't your fans notice you when you're out like this? Especially when i'm with you?" - she asked.

"Nah they won't. I'm not using any makeups and i dressed like a normal person , not a very stand out outfit." - i said.

"And our marriage is not going to be public." - i added. She look relieve when i say that. I continued talking about myself and she listens to them attentively.

I guess she really wants to know about me. After we're done, i payed. We got in my car and i drive to my eomma's house. It was quiet in the car. So i decided to plug in my phone and turn on Bangtan's songs. I need this girl to know all Bangtan songs and i need her to get into kpop.

The first song i played is 'Save Me'. (A/N : i love this song so much!) i could see Ji Sae moved her head, enjoying the beat.

When we arrive, Ji Sae looked nervous . "Come on." - i said . The both of us hop of my car. I walk towards my house but i realise Ji Sae wasn't following me. I turn back and walk towards her.

"What's wrong?" - i asked .

"You're nervous?" - i asked again. She nodded slightly. I chuckled.

I hold onto her hand tightly, "I'm here. Don't be nervous okay?" - i said softly, looking into her eyes.

She nodded. "I love you baby." - i said. And with that, i got hit on my chest.

"Can you stop calling me that! Gosh!" - she exclaimed.

"Nah i'm gonna call you that starting from today." - i said. She rolled her eyes. Before we entered, i took off my jacket and put it over Ji Sae.

"You are sexy and i love it but i need to cover you up in front of eomma." - i said, smiling. Cause she's using sleeveless crop top and it reveals too much skin, even though i like it. We walk towards my house door as i knock on it. After a few knocks, the door open

"Oh! You're home! And... You bring Ji Sae along!" - eomma said smiling. She pulled Ji Sae into a hug.

"Come on in!" - eomma said after breaking the hug with Ji Sae. We walk in my house and sit in the living room. Eomma excused herself to go to the kitchen to make a drink for Ji Sae.

I pulled Ji Sae by her waist, pulling her nearer to me. "Get your hands off my waist." - she said.

"What if i don't want to?" - i asked, smirking. She pinched my thighs.

"OUCH!!!!!" - i shouted in pain, rubbing the part where she pinched.

"It hurts babo!" - i shouted again.

"Did you just call me babo? Oh i'm so done with you Jeon Jungkook." - she said, glaring. She got up, wanting to leave but i grabbed her wrist.

"I'm sorry i didn't mean to. It just hurts to much." - i said.

"Let go Jungkook." - she said, avoiding eye contact with me. I pulled her again and that made her sit on my lap.

Ji Sae's P.O.V

Jungkook pulled my wrist again and i found myself sitting on his lap. Gosh this is so embarrassing! I could feel my cheeks burning up. I wanted to get up but Jungkook hugged me by my waist making his face so close to mine.

Our nose touch. My heart started beating fast. Oh god what is happening?! Why are you beating so fast?

"I'm sorry baby." - he said. I removed his arms around my waist and sit next to him.

"You're the babo one. I did told you move your hands away from my waist but you didn't listen, so?" - i said, rolling my eyes.

He's the babo one. I did tell him to remove his hands away. And he asked for it so? Who's the babo one here? He suddenly put his head on my shoulder.

"Okay i'm sorry for calling you that. I won't call you that again. Sorry, baby. I love you, baby." - he said. I let out a sigh and nodded, accepting his apology.

Each time he calls me 'baby', it give me goosebumps. Each time he says 'i love you', it made me have shivers. Does he mean what he say? Or is he saying all those because he was forced to? Since this marriage is a force for him too.

Don't fall for all that Ji Sae. He's just doing it for the marriage and of course he got forced to say all those. And you're not suppose to fall for him because in this marriage it's for your own job sake and not because of love. Remember that Kim Ji Sae.

Just then Jungkook's eomma came with drinks and some cookies. "Sorry eomma took so long." she said.

"It's okay Mrs Jeon." - i said with a smile.

"Call me eomma, Ji Sae-ah." - she said. I nodded. The 3 of us talked about the wedding and more. My mother-in-law is very sweet. Her voice is soft when she's talking. I feel warm by her voice.

"Eomma will go up first okay? I need to clean up my room. You can go home if you want to Ji Sae-ah. Or Jungkook, you can show Ji Sae around." - she said with a smile. She left to her room.

"Come, i'll show you around." - Jungkook said. I followed him from behind as he showed around his house. We were at the second floor and it was the last room.

I guess it's Jungkook's room. He open to door and we walk in. "This is my room." - he said. I guessed right on spot. His room is simple and i like it.

I went to his desk and spotted some albums. "These are my work." - he said, pointing to the albums. I pick up the one that has a colorful hot air balloon and the background is plain white.

I open it and start looking at the photobook. It's so cute. And i must say all the 7 of them look attractive. Yes i admit, Jungkook look attractive in this photobook. But the other 6 look quite familiar though.

I look at my watch and it's almost dinner time. "Hey Jungkook." - i called.

"Yes baby?" - he asked.

"Can you send me home? It's almost dinner time." - i said.

"Can i have dinner at your place then?" - he asked. I nodded. He smiled.

"Then let's go." - he said. He pulled my hand and knock on his parents's room. He told his eomma that we are leaving. His eomma hugged me as i hug her back. I thank her and we left.

When we arrive, we both hop off his car and walk in my house. "You're home? Oh Jungkook is here too!" - eomma said with a smile. I just smiled.

"He's having dinner here. That's okay right?" - i said.

"Of course! Why not?" - eomma sai with a smile.

"Aunt Ji Sae!!" - my nephews and nieces shouted. I flinch cause i got shock. They run towards me as i bend down and open my arms. They hug me and i feel like i can collapse anytime.

Remember, 11 kids hugging you at the same time. It's cute but i can collapse by just their weight. They broke the hug and they look angry. "What's wrong?" - i asked.

"You said that you're going to buy us chocolates and ice creams yesterday. But we didn't get any." - the second youngest, Kim Haneul said while frowning. Well damn. I forgot.

"I'll buy it later." - i said.

"Promise!" - they said, handing out their pinky fingers. I interwhined with each and every one of them.

"I promise." - i said with a smile.

Our maids then called us saying that dinner is served and everybody can sit around the dining table.

"Have you guys eaten dinner?" - i asked the maids. They shook their head.

"Where's Ra Won?" - i asked. Then i saw Ra Won walking in the house from the backyard.

"Go and eat dinner. Don't starve. Eat on the other dining table." - i said. My maids don't usually eat dinner on the dining table. They will eat in their room and by that time, it considered as supper.

None of them moved. "What did i say?" - i asked, frowning. They quickly take their own dinner and sit around the other dining table to eat.

All of us start digging in. I actually forget about Jungkook. Heh. After dinner, the kids were telling me to buy them their ice creams and chocolates.

"Why can't you let me rest first?" - i asked playfully while pouting.

"Next time don't promise the kids, Ji Sae-ah." - Ji Rae unnie said giggling.

"Nooo i want my chocolate, Aunt!" - the kids begged. I sighed and smiled.

"But i'm tired." - i fake complained and pouted. Kim JunHyun, walk up to me and kiss my cheeks. He is so cute!

"That will give you energy, Aunt!" - he said cutely. I giggled.

"Who taught you all these?" - i asked.

"Appa teach me like that." - he said. I look at Tae Hyun oppa. He smiled as i laughed. I then nodded and got up.

"I will buy them now okay?" - i said. They nodded.

"Baby~?" - i heard Jungkook called. I turned.

"Yes?"

"Let's go to the conveniece store together." - he said. I nodded as we left and got in his car.

--------------------------------------

Hallo! So, how is this chapter? I hope you guys like it :) don't forget to vote and comment aites! Check out my other fanfics too!

Follow me on Instagram and Twitter: @kwonkimminjeon

23/7/16, 23rd July 2016

-KwonKimMinJeon💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

454K 12.9K 21
You were forced to marry a cold and cruel but hot guy name Kim Taehyung in order to keep both yours and his families companies alive. How will it tur...
639K 27.8K 38
When circumstances force Park Jihye into a loveless marriage of convenience with the younger brother of the person she has loved with her whole heart...
371K 12.6K 38
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐ In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...
1.3M 66K 37
an arranged marriage... A cold girl who loved her husband more than anything... Y/n= your name. Jan-feb2021 Hello friends! This is the first fanf...