Fanzoned | Calum Hood 5sos |...

By clairehoodd

"We aren't allowed to date fans." More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue
EPILOGUE ALTERNATIVE
NOTE

Chapter 28

1.5K 58 16
By clairehoodd

"Maddy wants us to go to the club with her." I read the message off my phone.

"We literally just finished having sex." Calum looked at me, like I didn't know.

"This is literally our only night off in Vegas tomorrow you have a concert and then you depart for Texas." I said, wanting to venture for the first time in Vegas "We can have sex again when we come back from club?" I suggested, hoping to make him change his mind.

"Good." his eyes swiveled. I looked at him as he rose from the bed and retrieved his clothes, showing me his ass. It was so nice, much better than mine.

"Nice ass." I said, chuckling. "I wish I had a nice booty like that."

He went into the bathroom to finish getting dressed, almost embarrassed about his body even though he didn't have anything to be embarrassed about. I took this as an opportunity to slip out from the blankets and get dressed, jumping into the dress I was wearing before having sex.

When Calum came out of the bathroom, we were both fully dressed and i slammed him away playfully, in need of fixing my makeup before going out. Calum followed me and sat on the toilet while I was putting on the eyeliner.

"Why are you looking at me while I put my makeup on?" I asked. He looked at me whenever he had the chance, never removing his eyes from my face.

It's interesting to see how you want to look. Like, I think you're beautiful without makeup and you put so much on. And, honestly, I could watch you doing anything." Calum said and I'd already finished anyway, so I looked at him just as he was speaking. I mean, I knew he was writing songs, but the way he thought was always so poetic.

"I could listen to you talk all night." I replied. "You're so good with words and your accent with your voice ..." I froze, trying to sound sexy. His voice sounded Australian honey!! His voice was his whole accent, oh my god...

"The next time I have sex, I'll tell you some stories." I told him that I could come just by listening to him talk and I realised it was time to go to the Club.

"Do not run around telling people about the sex, let's just get drunk for the millionth time." I smiles. It seemed that this was our way of saying, ' we're going to get drunk. We always say that after New York.

When we arrived at the Club, Maddy dragged me away from Calum, telling him it was an emergency. I already knew what was this emergency.

"Yes, we had sex." I told her before she could ask. She was with Ali - Emily and Michael had stayed at the hotel. Probably fucking.

Ali and Maddy screamed and congratulated me. It was really cliché, but I needed alcohol. I wasn't able to explain everything that had happened, because honestly I couldn't stop thinking that something bad would happen soon.

"You are someone I can trust blindly, and I know that I won't regret it."

I just wish I hadn't of lied the first time; the guilt was getting bigger and bigger. Every time I looked at him, i thought about how hurt he would look when he found out that I was not the person he thought I was. But a fan.

He was more of a famous person for me and even though I knew it was unlikely, I was hoping he would find a way to forgive me.

"If he finds out the truth, you need to leave." I replayed Luke's words in my head. But I couldn't just leave him!

"Come with me to get some alcohol?" I asked the two girls, Maddy agreed.

"I have to really talk to Luke, I've been avoiding him all night ..." Ali said, and immediately I felt sad.

I knew I had to tell him about her boyfriend, but it would suck for all of us, as Luke would have been heartbroken again. It had been a bad idea to take her with us and now we all knew how it was going to end. I wanted Luke to be happy after that night we spent together and I thought maybe she would fall in love with him again. I was wrong.

"Okay, if you need to talk to us, we will be at the bar, all right?" I made sure she was okay.

She nodded and then ventured into the crowd looking for the Australian. Maddy and I strolled toward the bar. This place was like Hollywood, only crazier. Everyone was drunk and I was pretty certain that some had even got drugs in the body.

Maddy and I decided to take a whole bottle each. Maddy probably understood by my silence that I was feeling guilty.

"Haley, I know that you feel guilty, but the more you think about it, the worse you feel." Maddy practically read my mind - see, this is what best friends do.

"That is why there is alcohol." I hunched my shoulders and took a sip.

"Well, we will get drunk in five minutes," Maddy said and I chuckled.

"That's the thing."

At that moment, Ali came back at him with tears in her eyes and an angry Luke followed. "Luke, I'm leaving, you can't stop me." She screamed, catching up to us before Luke could. "Girls, I can't do this anymore, I'm going back to LA, I will see you at school." and then she left, Luke still followed.

It made me want to cry just watching them in this broken scene. She was the only girl that Luke had ever loved and she was leaving him again. I took another sip and them Maddy did too. Calum and Ashton came over to us as we were about to take out fifth sip.

"Haley, HEY" Calum whispered in my ear.

"Hi." I turned to him and I gave him a long Kiss, thinking just before events. I couldn't even believe it.

"I think I will head back to the hotel, you want to join me?" He said. I looked at Maddy who was watching me and then I turned back towards Calum.

"I'll stay here a little longer, but don't go to sleep because we have some things to take care of when I get back." I suggested and Calum chuckled, sliding his eyes over my body.

"I can't wait." He whispered, close to me, causing chills up my spine. Then he kissed me and everything around us went to a halt. The music stopped playing, our friends were no longer next to us. There was only Calum, and the taste of alcohol and passion a slight Australian smell. It was the kind of kiss that you couldn't ever forget.

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 169 38
"So that's it? After all we've been trough together?" "I'm sorry, Ashton." "No, it's okay. I understand. But I'll never forget you because I had the...
No Shame By M =)

Fanfiction

40.5K 1.7K 31
Two rules that are never broken: 1. Drunken mistakes have lasting consequences 2. New Year's resolutions never go as planned But is it a good thing...
252K 4.1K 30
"Don't call him my stepbrother"
166K 7.4K 14
"Do we have any rules, Cal?" "Just don't fall in love, Ash." © copyright - all rights reserved -lhemmingsdaily