SkyrimXReader Oneshots

By IKilledTheImposter

Just some soft fluff because I can't write lemons. {requests open } Bethesda owns everything except my OC's a... More

Just Thinking
Distractions (modern) AlduinXReader
Somebody RalofXReader (1)
Somebody RalofXReader (2)
Flowers AncanoXReader
GreatSwords MarcurioXTauri(OC)
Magic Fingers OnmundXJesseri(OC)
Teldryn SeroXReader (1)
You're a Crazy Man CiceroxTauri(OC)
BryjolfxReader Scared
BrynjolfXReader Quite The Catch
Lydia My Love
Choices MarcurioXJanessaXTauri(OC)
Make Me Yours (1)MarcurioxJesseri(OC)
MarcurioxGypsy!reader
New to This DelvinXReader
Bruises VilkasXTauri(OC ) (1)
Sorry
Out of Ideas
I'm Back

AncanoXReader

1.7K 36 3
By IKilledTheImposter

Let's just take a moment to appreciate how sexy Ancano is. I wish he was real. I wish you were allowed to marry him in the game. He may have an annoying voice, but just imagine what he would sound like in the bedroom.

"I can't believe you think I'm in love with that poor excuse of a mer." You said bluntly.
Breylena would taunt you constantly about him.
Everyone in the college thought you were in love with him. And they were right. No one understood why you loved him, not even you.

You stealthily crept up the angled staircase, not wanted to wake your fellow students.
Your foot slipped, and you let out a slight whimper. Regaining your balance, you stood up. Only a few sleeping stirred in their beds.
You let out a quiet sigh of relief, and continued to go outside. You pushed the door open, and walked out side. Surveying your new surroundings, you saw a lanky human figure standing alone.
"Hello?" You called out, hoping someone would answer.
The strange figure turned around, and walked towards you.
You soon realized who it was, it was Ancano.
His hands were folded, and his facial expression screamed annoyed.
"Can I help you?" You asked.
"Why would I accept help from a dog like you?" He asked, walking away from you.
"I was just asking!" You said, offended.
"Do not yell at me, you are the one who came outside, and invaded my private quiet time." He said with out blinking.
"I-I'm sorry." You stuttered.
"Don't be." He said rather seductively.
"B-but." You stuttered. He just scolded you for invading his space, but you're not supposed to be sorry.
"I make exceptions, especially for pretty little (chosen race)s like you."
Your flushed, rosy face, and bosom heaved with excitement.
"You think I'm pretty?" You asked innocently," really?"
He walked closer to your small figure, pushing you up against the stone wall.
"Don't let my inappropriate thoughts with the participation of my advisor change your opinion of me." He whispered, his hot breath tickled your ear.
You let out a lengthy moan, and bit your bottom lip to try and suppress it.
"I'm not even touching you, and you're moaning like that." He whispered again, kissing your ear and jawline.
"P-please, Ancano," you gasped between pants,"don't tease me."
"What are you going to do about it?" He asked.
"This." You said while tangling your fingers in his white locks, and kissing him.
The kiss was rough and full of lust. You wondered why he had never told you about his longing for you.
You pulled away, gasping for air, a thin string of saliva hanging between the both of you.
His hands roamed your body, exploring every crevice. He didn't hesitate to grab your plump bottom and squeeze, making you yelp.
"If you're making these sounds now, imagine what you'd sound like when the real fun begins." He said, while picking you up.
You wrapped your legs around his torso, and your arms hung around his neck. He took you to his room, and laid you on the bed.
"Ancano, why-" you were interrupted by another kiss, this one full of passion. You took in the wonderful scent of his skin, and the softness of his lips. You knew they were right, you loved him, and you had dreamed for this moment for so long, you couldn't believe it was happening.
"Wanna see just how magical I am?" He asked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.5K 2.5K 40
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc
385K 33.6K 94
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
1.1M 34.2K 81
"𝙾𝚑, 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜! 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎...𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚐ä𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑...
177K 9.2K 59
Abandoned and ignored by her father, Princess Vaella remained at her mother's side. Forced to watch as life went on for those around her, while her...