5SOS Imagines

By APerfectDisguise

This is a compilation of all the 5SOS imagines I've written over the last year or so, and it's on-going. I ta... More

5SOS Imagines
Surprise [Michael]
Negativity [Luke]
His Little Princess [Ashton]
Night Terrors [Calum]
His Little Rock Princess [Luke]
Halo [Michael & Calum]
Grim Graduation [Michael]
His Favourite Lad [Michael]
His Best Buddy [Calum]
Jealousy [Luke]
Insecurity [Ashton]
Problematic Period [Calum]
I Miss You [Ashton]
I Miss You [Luke]
I Miss You [Calum]
I Miss You [Michael]
Drunken Mess [Calum]
"Please, Stay" [Michael]
Calamity [Luke]
Heartfelt Happiness [Ashton]
Calamity [Luke - Part 2]
Drunk [Calum]
Calamity [Part 3 - Luke]
Turned Off [Michael]
Calamity [Part 4 - Luke]
Propose - No! [Ashton]
Your Time Is Up [Luke]
Hello [songfic - Michael]
The Split [Ashton]
Coming Home [Michael]
Sleep Tight [Calum]
Cheater. [Ashton]
Play With Me [Michael]
Transformation [Luke - AU]
Transformation [Luke - Part 2]
Forbidden Love [Luke]
Lovesick [Part 1 - 5SOS/Niall]
Lovesick [Part 2]
Lovesick [Part 3]
Lovesick [Part 4 - Final]

Cheater. [Ashton - Part 2]

2.4K 35 1
By APerfectDisguise

  The loneliness inside you magnified with each passing day. Your mum had tried everything to get you to eat more than a few mouthfuls of food at each meal, but you couldn't face eating anything. You weren't hungry; it wasn't food that you wanted or needed. There was nothing scarier for your mum than watching you deteriorate. She knew heartbreak; she understood your pain and knowing there was nothing she could do to help heal that pain was tearing her apart. When she'd heard what Ashton had done to you, she was threatening to commit all sorts of violent crimes on him even though she'd never actually commit any of them. He'd hurt you so deeply and you were her baby, she wouldn't forgive him for what he'd done. How could she?

However, the real question was: could you forgive him? Was that even possible? Cheating on you was the worst thing he could have ever done to you. Ashton knew that nothing he could do would ever make up for the pain he'd caused you. Breaking your heart was never his intention, but he'd done a grand job of fucking that up. A stupid drunken one night stand with a girl he felt nothing for. He lost his everything for nothing. His heart shattered every time your phone went to voicemail, and none of his texts were answered. In fact, you hadn't read them either which led him to believe you might have blocked his number by now. He couldn't blame you for going to the extremes though; he deserved nothing from you. He didn't deserve you.

For days, he'd been developing a plan of action of how to win back your heart. Frankly, he didn't care if it took weeks or months; he'd make it happen. He'd show you that he'd fight for you over anyone else. There was nobody else in this world that mattered to him as much as you did. Nobody that he cared for or loved quite as much. Of course, it sounded like lies considering that he'd cheated on you, but it wasn't. His love for you would never be a lie.

After numerous unanswered texts and phone calls, he'd resorted to extreme measures to find out where you were. Ringing up your closest friend was a risk worth taking to find out how and where you were. Seriously, if they ever saw Ashton again they'd be most likely to assault him. Hell, even answering his call was something they were strictly against doing. But he was persistent and pissing them off with his incessant calling. This was his fifth time calling now, and your friend was beyond done with it. They knew he'd just continue to ring until they answered.

Grumbling, Dominic answered the call, "oh well if it's isn't the piece of shit that broke my best friends heart. I'd ask how you are, but I don't care. I just hope you feel like crap." Well, he'd always been the sassiest guy you knew. Dominic had been your closest friend practically since birth due to your parents being next door neighbours. Nothing had ever happened romantically between the two of you; you're relationship was simply platonic. Ashton had initially been jealous of how close you and Dominic were. Then, you admitted to being in love with Ashton and all of that jealousy melted away. In fact, the guys had become friendly with each other... Until now.

"I didn't ring to get a mouthful from you, Dom. I rang to find out where y/n is and how she's doing. No offence but right now, I don't give a fuck about anyone else but her." He sounded agitated due to his lack of sleep recently. He'd been in a hellishly bad mood since you'd left.

"So you actually give a fuck about her now? Well, god damn maybe pigs fly too, huh? It's exceptional that you think I'd even tell you how y/n is doing, or even want to talk to you at all for that matter. If you cared about her at all; you wouldn't have cheated on her. Drunk or not when it happened; it's a pitiful excuse and you're still a dickhead." Dominic wasn't backing down. Why should he? He'd protect you at all costs; he'd always sworn to that and he was proving it now.

Ashton groaned, "For fuck sake, I have regretted it ever since it happened. It was the biggest mistake of my life. I can't even think about forgiving myself for breaking y/n's heart. I know you don't believe me, and I don't blame you for that. But the fact I'm talking to you now, and begging you to tell me anything about her should be proof enough that I'm being sincere. I won't give up on her, Dominic. I'll fight for her for the rest of my life if I have to."

Dominic's line went silent for an awfully long time which made Ashton worried that he'd hung up. Dom sighed loudly, "You know I still don't believe most of that, but I know you. If you thought it wasn't worth it, you wouldn't still be fighting to save whatever remains of your relationship. Thank god you've actually seen the light and realised she's worth everything this world has to offer. I'll come pick you up and take you to see her. You going alone would most likely result in your death." At least he was cracking light jokes now and had given up trying to destroy Ashton further. He deserved it, though. Dom could hear the sincerity in Ashton's every word. He tried to pretend that he didn't hear it, but he couldn't lie. Of course, he was trying to protect you but there was only so much he could do. And keeping Ashton away from you forever was not one of those things.

Ashton gave endless thank you's before hanging up and getting ready to leave. All he hoped for was that you'd hear him out.

Arriving at your parents house, Ashton knocked on the door with considerable force. He wasn't even nervous; he was terrified. If your mum answered, he'd never get to see you again. He knew she'd never let him inside her house again. Dominic was stood next to him and he felt as though he'd made a terrible decision. It would make it seem like he was siding with Ashton and that would cause a rift between you, him and your mum. That's absolutely not what he wanted to happen.

It was a couple of minutes before the door creaked open slightly. "What the hell are you doing here?" The venom lacing your every word was deadly. Damn it, you knew you should've checked who it was before answering. Your mum had gone out to run some errands and your dad was working. If only they'd been in, this probably could've been avoided.

The tension in the air was thick before Dom attempted to initiate conversation, "I'm sorry, y/n. I didn't wanna bring him here, but he's pissing me off. He doesn't deserve a second of your time, I get that. But just hear him out and if you still wanna murder him... Then be my guest, go ahead and do it cause guys I'm done with this. Playing piggy in the middle sucks when you're over the age of eight." At least he was being honest. He shouldn't have been dragged into this in the first place considering it wasn't his fault.

Honestly, you were torn between letting Ashton in and forcing him to leave. By looking at him you could tell he'd hardly slept or eaten. A part you felt smug about that because it meant he was getting a taste of his own medicine. On the other hand, you were caving in seeing him so crushed in front of you. There was no denying that you still loved him despite his heartless actions.

Sighing, you pulled the door open, "Five minutes. That's as long as you're getting." Hope ignited inside of Ashton and he had to resist charging in and hugging you.

"Well, this is my cue to leave. Cya." Dominic didn't fancy hanging around for a battle to the death. This was none of his business and he didn't wish to be involved in it any longer. If reconciliation was possible; he was definitely praying for it.

Wandering into the living room, you slumped down onto the sofa. To be honest, you didn't have the energy for a fight. You were done fighting because it was exhausting. Ashton stayed standing; he didn't want you to freak out about him getting too close to you.

"Spit it out, then." You were still bitter, but it was partially forced.

"Thank you for hearing me out. I don't deserve you or your time, I'm fully aware of that." He held your gaze and took a deep breath, "I was a complete bastard. I broke your heart and I've regretted it ever since. God knows I've never hated myself so much for what I've done to you. Nobody compares to you. You're everything to me. Fuck, look, I know you probably don't believe me and I can't blame you for that, but I adore you. You're the only person I ever want and no matter what I swear to never break your heart again." By this time, he was down on his hands and knees begging for your forgiveness. He'd never been so desperate before. In that moment, if you'd insisted upon him kissing your feet he'd have done it. The tears were furiously streaming down his cheeks.

Seeing him like this was soul destroying and you wished you had more strength to push him away, but you couldn't. There was nothing you wanted more than to be in his arms. His every word was so sincere.

"No matter what hell you inflict on me, I'll never stop loving you. This whole time we've been apart I kept thinking about living without you. And that was impossible. I just don't think I can trust you, Ashton. And without trust, where's the point?" That's what he was most afraid of. The confession that he'd destroyed your trust in him. He knew he had but he wished he could salvage at least an ounce of the trust you had in him before he cheated.

"I don't care if it takes months, or even years for you to trust me again. Y/N, I'll wait a lifetime for you if I have to but I can't give up on us. Give me one last chance to prove that I'll never let you down again. I'll do anything." Well, he certainly wasn't giving up.

The tiniest smile tugged at the corners of your lips, "One chance, Ash. That's all you're getting."

He held your face in his hands and placed a delicate kiss on your forehead, "You're an angel, y/n. I love you."

It took a few months before you learnt to trust him again. He'd never let you down and took you nearly everywhere he went. Leaving your side wasn't an option when he had to prove his loyalty to you. That was his decision, and you didn't mind going everywhere with him. He'd showered you in love everyday by making sweet compliments, giving you gifts and showing you off whenever possible. You were his, and he wanted the entire world to know it. After all, you deserved all the love in the universe.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 4K 73
5sos imagines i write are compiled here. have a nice day! x
251K 4.7K 73
~Just read them...they're not that bad...I hope ~Random Michael imagines - no order ~Updates almost regularly...few times a week ~use my ideas but s...
76.5K 1.1K 128
Send in your requests if you have any and I will try to write them up...considerin I have a lot of free time on my hands! XD Also I have some that ar...
531K 8.7K 100
So I have a 5sos account on Instagram, @2.much.5sos , & I do some 5SOS imagines on there so yeah, just thought I'd put them all together in Wattpad f...