Slowly Falling in Love (Starc...

By Neygu753

Will Star is the one will slowly falling in love with Marco? Or Marco will be the one slowly falling in love... More

Chapter 1: Where's Your Wand?
Chapter 2: I'm Still Magical
Chapter 3: Do You Like Marco?
-Chapter 4: Let's see the future
Chapter 5: You Are Gonna Be Cinderella
Chapter 6: Something Dumb
Chapter 7: Betrayal Plan.
Chapter 8: I need to tell you something very important.
Chapter 9: Questions That I Want To Know The Answer.
Chapter 10: Wayward Princess.
Chapter 11: The Broken Hearted Show Up
Chapter 12: I'm Just Jealous
Chapter 14: Reverse The Time
Chapter 15: A Little Weird
Chapter 16: The Last Visit Part 1 (Clean The Lie)
Chapter 16: The Last Visit Part 2 (Love Is A Powerful Magic)
Chapter 16: The Last Visit Part 3 (Truth Or Dare With A Twist)
Chapter 16: Last Visit Part 4 (Last Kisses?)
Chapter 17: Best Friends To The End (Bad End)
Chapter 17: We Love Each Other (Good End)
Chapter 17: Slowly Falling In Love (REAL ENDING)
NOT A CHAPTER

Chapter 13: Goodbye Earth

680 20 7
By Neygu753

(Three weeks later)
Star's pov

The farewell party will start tonight at 7pm. The school's King and Queen will be announce. It's gonna be more fun if  you'll come.

"What should I wear Marco?" I asked him while flipping the card.

"You need to wear a very nice dress, it's gonna be like a ball" he said taking the card from my hand.

"Okay" I go to my room and open my closet.

"What color should I wear?" I ask myself.

"Your Mom is calling" my mirror said. I grab two dress from my closet and run to the mirror.

"Answer"
"Hi Mom, what a wonderful surprise. Why did you call? Can you help me which dress should I wear?" I said to my Mom.

"Star, your gonna leave earth tonight" Mom said strictly.

"WHAT? But why?" I ask.

"Because of the things you did what you should not do as a future queen" she answered calmly.

"How? Why? What? Who? But" I said panicking.

"I asked Mr George Eagle to have an investigation about you on earth. He represented all the informations he got earlier that turns out to be more dangerous that I expected"

"The school's ball is tonight and I want to come atleast say goodbye to my friends" I excuse.

"Sure, I'll send some helpers there to pack your things for tonight and wear your normal princess gown in Mewni."

"Bye" I said to my mom before the mirror turn off. I return to my closet with a sad face and get the princess gown.

"It's damaged and I can't wear this. I can't remember when is the last time I wore it "

*knock knock knock*

"come in" I response. Marco came in wearing a very magnificent tuxedo and he looks so handsome.

"What do you think? Do I look handsome or what?" He ask showing off his clothes.

"You look very han-tastic" I answer with a smile and soon faded.

"Why are you sad?" Marco ask walking towards me. "You can't wear that gown anymore it's ruined, let's take it to the best tailor in town"

"What's a tailor?" I ask in confusion.

"A dress maker but the best tailor here is so extraordinary, she can finish a dress in just two or three hours" he said proudly.

"Great"

We get out to go to the tailors shop. When I turn the door knob, I saw my two guards in the way.

"Where are you going your highness?" One of the guard asked.

"We're going to repair this dress, say did you guys brought the royalty silk and cloth?" I response.

"Yes, because the queen said so. And she told us that you should wear this" he reply, he give me a bracelet-like that will ring like a bell if it's time to go.

"Thanks"

(Time skip)

"Hello Marco" said a woman who is between 37-40 of age. "Who is this young girl with you? Is she your girlfriend?"

"N-no" Marco reply nervously.

"Really? You guys can be a perfect couple" she said. Marco and I blushed. "So what brings you here?"

"Can you repair my gown?" I told her showing the ruined dress.

"With that much damage I can't but I can make another one" she reply.

"Excellent, how long it will get?" I asked her.

"About just an hour" she said while I'm handing her the dress and materials. "Your so beautiful"

"Well thank you" I reply with a smile.

(Time Skip)

"Wow, it's incredible how you finished it so fast" I said taking the gown.

"Yep, and take this" she said giving me box. I opened the box and take it out, it's a white dress.

"It's pretty but why would you give this to me?" I asked her.

"That's actually a wedding dress"

"A wedding dress? But I'm not getting marry" I said nervously.

"I know take it as a gift, I want you to wear that on your wedding" she said then go near Marco and whisper something. Marco's face turn red.

"Well thank you very much for the help" I said to woman before Marco and I leave.

(Time skip)

I wore the dress and it feels so comfortable than before. I take off the devil horns and tie my hair into a ponytail, I left some hair near my ears and curl them. I look at the mirror and try to smile but it always fade because of the fact I'm leaving earth tonight. I heard the door open and Marco come in, I look at him

"You always look so amazing" he said then cover his mouth while blushing.

I just smile in reply and try not to fade it again.

"Come on, it's almost 7pm" I said.

(Time skip)

"Wow the school is decorated like a castle" as I amaze

"I think I know who can decorate like this, Stephanie" Marco said crossing his arms.

We walk towards the door. Tom opened it for us.

"Please come in Star and what's your name? Um, Marco" Tom said.

"What are you doing here? You're not even a student here" Marco ask Tom madly.

"I was invited, Stephanie invited me" Tom explain.

"Yeah right" Marco said.

"Oh look, there's Alfonso and Ferguson" I told Marco pointing at Alfonso and Ferg. I grab Marco and lead him to them.

"Hi Star, hi Marco" they both said.

"Hi guys" I reply

We had a conversation for a while then I go with Stephanie and Jackie with Tom.

Marco's PoV

"So dude, when will you tell her?" Ferguson ask.

"Well, very soon" I reply.

""That's what you said yesterday" Alfonso complain.

"That's because that's what you asked yesterday" I said.

"That 'very soon' should be tonight or tomorrow"

"Fine" I reply. "Do you guys know why Tom is here?" I asked in confusion.

"Don't tell us you don't know" Ferguson said.

"Know the what?" I ask.

"Stephanie invited him because we can bring one person" Alfonso said.

"That's what he told me earlier, I mean why would Stephanie invited him" I ask again.

"You seriously don't know?" Alfonso asked.

"Stephanie and Tom is in a relationship" Ferguson answered.

"Seriously? So that's what Star tried to tell me a week ago." I said.

"You should learn to listen to her sometimes"

Few minutes later all the students and their guests are in the school. Stephanie step on the stage holding a microphone with her right hand and interrupt everyone's conversation.

"Good evening everyone, I'm Stephanie Jones and I will be your host tonight. It's time for the announcement of the school's King and Queen" everyone cheered. "I'll also announce the 1st and 2nd runner ups" everyone cheered again.

"Let's start with the boys, the 2nd runner-up is..... Alfonso"

"Wow, congratulations dude I can't even believe someone else know you" as I teased Alfonso before stepping on the stage with Stephanie. The principal gave Alfonso a sash and shake his hand.

"With the votes of 107 the 1st runner-up is.... Marco Diaz"

"What? Me?" I asked Stephanie.

"Yes you are Safe Kid" she reply. She gave me an evil grin before I step on the stage and wear the sash.

"And the king is... with a votes of 108 he is... Justin"

"Yes! Lucky for me I voted myself" Justin shout before stepping on stage, receiving the crown and sash.

"Reminder the 2nd runner-ups of king and queen should dance one song same with the 1st runner-ups and king and queen" the crowd cheered again.

"Now it's time for the girls. The 2nd runner-up is... Brittney Wong"

"WHAT? I'm should be the queen, you did something" Brittney complain pointing at Stephanie.

"Just for you know we counted it 5 times" Stephanie reply. Brittney step on the stage and wore the sash angrily.

"And the 1st runner-up with the votes of 94.... Jackie Lynn Thomas" everyone clapped then Jackie wear the sash with a smile.

"And finally the queen is... with the votes of 200 she is... Star Butterfly" everyone cheered while Star can't believe she won. She slowly climb on the stage and bow. The principal give her the crown, sash and bouquet.

"Congratulations to all" Stephanie said. "Get your partner and start dancing" then a music start playing.

Alfonso lend his hand to Brittney and she take it grossly. Justin lend his hand to Star and Star accepted it. I notice that Tom and Stephanie already dance also everyone else. I have no choice but to dance with Jackie.

"Your almost won and dance with Star" Jackie said while were still dancing.

"What?" I ask nervously.

"I know that you have a crush on her don't lie. If Justin didn't vote himself and voted you, you should be the king"

"Is that really obvious that I liked Star" I asked

"Yes, yes it is" she reply with a smile. "You need to tell her before it's too late"

"Yeah I know"

We dance for a few minutes and stopped. The King and Queen is needed to stay on the stage for a while then have a little speech. Jackie left me and approach Janna. I was now standing, staring at Star.

"I'm happy for Star, she was always gonna be a Queen" A voice behind me said I turn and saw Tom.

"She is, because she is a real princess and a future queen." As I agree.

"You and Star will be a great couple but too bad, a princess is always meant for a prince" Tom said calmly.

"Yeah... a princess... is just for a prince... we can't change it." I said feeling messed up.

I left Tom and went to an empty balcony. He is right, there's no point even I'll tell Star that I loved her. She needs a prince and I'm just a safe kid that is also a nobody on earth.

"Hey, is there's something wrong?" A girl's voice asked. I turn my head and saw Star.

"There's nothing wrong" I lied.

"I know your lying, I know that something is wrong or bothering you if your making that face" Star said rubbing my back.

"Fine *sigh* I need to ask you something"

"Go" she reply and stop rubbing my back.

"Is a princess should always meant to a prince?"

"Yes... but for me if I can choose I'll choose the man I love even he treat himself a nobody, I won't care because I love him" she said with a smile. "So, what else?"

"What do you mean?"

"I know that's not all, if you want to tell me something then tell me" she said staring directly into my eyes.

"*sigh* I wanted to tell you this. Star, I- I- I love you" I said nervously.

"Well, I actually didn't expect that but, do you really love me?"

"Yes I do Star, I love you ever since I've know you, but I'm a bit dumb to realize more early"

"I love you too" she said hugging me.

"I also didn't expect that" I said hugging her back.

"I hope that I'm not dreaming" Star said.

"No, your not" I said kissing her on the lips. And she kiss back.

We kissed for 3 seconds. We can't stop smiling after it. We heard a bell. Her smile faded.

"Marco, I need to go home early" she said with a serious look.

"Why?"

"Because it's important"

"Okay, bye"

"Bye Marco, please tell the others that I will leave" she said before running away.

I feel something was wrong but she will just gonna go home (Diaz's House) early.

Star's PoV

I went out of the school and saw a Mewni styled chariot with a two guards waiting for me. I step closer to them.

"Princess Butterfly, it's time to go" the guards said politely.

"I know" I reply to them before getting in to the chariot. I sat and stare outside the window. "Goodbye Earth".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.3K 323 37
Marco is a new 18 year old student who recently graduated from high school and wanted to study further (even tho is not as intelligent.) He dream to...
11.7K 244 32
[C O M P L E T E D] Marco Diaz flees in despair after his girlfriend breaks up with him. Unable to cope with the harsh reality, he ends up at the par...
77.7K 1.4K 20
When Star left Earth, some things were left unsaid. She admitted the feelings she had for Marco, knowing that he may not feel the same way. Now, they...
7.3K 138 26
This book takes place after star confesses her crush on marco... *Infomation in book*