Pearl's Beginning

By ijustwant2write

(Prequel to 'You Mean 'Captain' Jack Sparrow'. Must read the sequel before this book) Scarlett Pearl lives in... More

The Start Of The Chapter
Sail Away
Suspicion
First Battle
Secret Affairs
Entering The Danger Zone
Skeleton Crew
Stranded
Townhalls
Locked Away
Sails Away
Savages
Short Legs
The Goddess
The Prophecy
Medical Emergency
A New Crew
The Voodoo Woman

Lead The Way

828 46 5
By ijustwant2write

(A/N: Just a little note before the story begins....

It's been too long...

Ok, so you all know that I have original book called 'You mean 'Captain' Jack Sparrow' and that there is a sequel to that called 'Sparrow's Pearl' along with this book. Well, prepare yourself for yet another addition to the series.....

'Hidden Pearl'

That's right, I am going to write another book for you all, but only after the prequel is finished. I shall try to finish it quickly and alert you all when the next one is out.

I HOPE YOU ARE READY FOR LOT'S OF JARLETT MOMENTS CAUSE YOU HAVE JUST BEEN DEMANDING THEM.

Hope you're all excited. But please vote so that I know how many people have seen this.

Bethan xxx)

"You shall guide us, princess." Ragnar shoved me forward, so that I was on the edge of the rainforest.

"I don't know the way." I admitted, looking back."But he does." I pointed at Jack.

"Fine, both of you up front. If there is any funny business, I won't hesitate to harm you."

          Jack scurried up to me, clearing his throat before marching in. I was really following him, but I tried to think of a plan whilst doing so. We had no weapons and Ragnar's crew were twice the size as us. There was no way we could turn on them. Why couldn't we just join together? We'd have a much better chance at gathering treasure and fighting off others.

Men.

            It was eerily quiet from both crews as we seemed to be walking in circles; an occasional squack from an exotic bird and the noise of bugs filled the atmosphere but that was all. The heat was getting to us now, but not Jack, it was as if he was in another world, though when was he ever in reality?

"We are growing tired of your antics pirate. Are we almost there or do I have to start decreasing the size of your crew?" Ragnar stopped everyone.

"Mate, patience is a virtue. And if you do that, I won't take you."

"Oh really?"

Jack crossed his arms like a child."Really."

            Ragnar grabbed me, an arm around my torso and a sword to my neck. I whimpered, knowing that I was the main threat.

"Get us there quicker, or it's bye bye little princess."

"Right-o lads, almost there."

Ragnar was about to release me, but not before whispering."Don't worry darlin', I won't really kill ya', I think we both know you've got some other uses."

          I shoved him off of me before catching up to Jack.

He didn't look at me as he spoke."Are you alright, Miss Pearl?"

I shivered."I don't know. What are we going to do?"

"Do you know how to belly dance?"

"No, why would-Oh Jack!" I slapped his arm.

           We tried to come up with something, anything that would save our skins. Unfortunately, neither of us could think of a plan. Ragnar and his men would easily take us down. I hoped that something would come along that could help us get out of this mess.

              It was noticeably darker in this region of the island. I got the shivers, and not only because of the lack of sunlight; it seemed that no animals lived here and the plants weren't as bright as before.

              Jack suddenly came to a halt, and I bumped into him before everyone else stopped. He stared into the distance, looking as if he was trapped in some sort of trance. I nudged him but he paid no mind. Was he trying to stall? Because it really wasn't working.

"Jack, what are you-" his hand clamped over my mouth before I could finish my sentence.

"Have you ever been in this neck of the forest before?" Jack asked Ragnar.

"No, we don't stray too far, we don't want to lose anymore men." he answered.

"Anymore? So you've already lost a few?"

"They disappeared the first time we explored this place. We having seen them since."

"Well, I think we just found one of them."

             The men crowded round us as Jack stepped forward, up ahead was a body hanging from a tree, swaying from side to side. Their skin was still decaying, bits of bone showing through, the bugs were enjoying their feast. Everyone looked away, not wanting to even take in the smell that surrounded the lost soul.

"Let me just see if I have got this story straight..." Jack stressed."None of you have come up here, right?"

"None of my men would disobey an order."

"Jack, what are you getting at?" I asked seeing as everyone was clearly confused.

"Someone must have hung him up there, and I'm guessing that they were also the ones who did the killing." Jack turned to face us."There are more people out there."

We were all shocked into silence for a a few seconds before Ragnar announced,"Head back. I'm not losing anymore men. We need to get out of here in case those murderes come back."

Jack clapped his hands together."Well, it was lovely meeting you lads. I suppose we must part ways here, good luck with getting off this island. Right, my crew, march on!"

"Hold on, you aren't going anywhere. We intend to get that reasure and your ship. We know that you'll run off as soon as we're gone."

"You really wouldn't join forces just to escape the island?" I exclaimed.

"The only person we're taking with us when we leave is you, my dear."

I crossed my arms."I'd rather die here."

"We'll see when the time comes."

"Look, savvy," Jack was growing impatient. He walked up to Ragnar, coming eye to eye with him,"this crew of mine is not moving. We came for one reason and I ain't going to let a delusional group of.....well, pirates take that opportunity away from me...us."

Ragnar swiftly picked Jack up by the collar of his coat, lifting his feet off the ground."You aren't going anywhere."

"Put him down!" I yelled.

"Grab her." he simply ordered and I was restrained immediately.

               The men argued against each other though none dared to fight. Ragnar was sending threats at Jack and I was just being held but that didn't stop insulting flying out my mouth.

"Stop! Stop this madness!" an unknown voice called out.

               Heads turned towards the voice, which turned out to be a man stood underneath the dead body. His hair was tangled and scruffy, along with his beard, the clothes ripped in areas and stained with blood; dirt covered his skin, showing how long he had been stuck out here.

"Ed!" Ragnar breathed out, dropping Jack before running over to him. The rest of his crew followed.

I scurried over to Jack as he laid on the ground."Are you alright?"

"Yes," he coughed out,"I just let him get away." I yelped him to his feet before he faced everyone else."Right lads, when I say run, run as if your life depends on it....which it does."

               We intently watched the reunion going on in front of us as we took little steps back from the group. All eyes were on our captain, waiting for the order.

"Run!" he hissed out, causing a frenzy for us.

"Wait! They'll get you, you need to turn back!" Ed screamed out, but his warning were ignored, as the only thing on our minds was that treasure.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.1K 2.5K 14
I do not own Pirates of the Caribbean, all rights go to the Disney company. I only own (Y/n) Rogers and her story, savvy? Book four of the It's a Pir...
251K 6.4K 25
SEQUEL TO YOUNG LOVE ~ After Will stopped Evelyn from marrying Leo, the two finally come together as lovers. They now face a new adventure with their...
218K 7.5K 20
I don't own Pirates of the Caribbean. All rights go to the Disney company that gave us these wonderous movies. I only own Johanna and (Y/n) and her s...
281K 6.9K 18
Isabelle Marie Swann had a simple life. The second daughter of the governor, best friend to a blacksmith, and a proper lady. Of course, that is in ti...