Happiness? |book 2|saurtis Fa...

By chavelitarevera

If you guys have not read frozen love (saurtis fanfic) go read it now please before you read this one if you... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
ITS OUT AND SCHOOL IS ALMOST HERE FOR ME!!! AAAHHHHH!!!

Chapter 8

125 5 6
By chavelitarevera

~skip fucking class~

RING RING

Taurtis POV

Yay the bell ring that means lunch time i got up and notice jason was still
Staring at me i blush lightly 'WHY AM I BLUSHING!!???' I thought.I went to the cafeteria and sat down where sam ,grian and j were i turn to see sam looking down and angry "hey are you okay?" i asked "yeah am fine"he said quietly.

"Can i sit here?" i heard it voice say i turn around and see Jason "umm s-sure"i said shyly 'jason is kinda cu-wait what!!? Oh no am i falling inlove with..jason' i thought "soo i heard you and sam are dating right?" jason asked us sam and i nodded.Jason was still staring at me with those beautiful blue eyes aahahh!!!! What is happening to me!!!???.

"I need to go to the restroom" i said "okay..."sam said i got up and went to the rest room and i looked at the mirror "what is happening to me do i love jason?..." i said to myself then i heard a voice "of couse you love me"i turn around and it was jason "j-jason was are y-you doing here?" i asked.

"Am here to do this" he pushed me agianst the wall and started to kiss me roughly.I pushed him away "I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!"i yelled at him "so what his not here right "he said "but still i love h-"jason cut me off "if you do really love him then kiss me back"he said with a smile "what if i dont?"i asked "well it will be soo sad if something happen to him" he smiled evily "you wouldnt dare"i said "try me" i looked at him i sighed "fine ill kiss you back" "good choice my little taurtis"he grabbed my waist and kiss me roughly agian and this time i...kissed back.then i heard the bell ring and everything went to shit. (kill me please x-x)

Sam POV

Me ,grian and j went to gym and lined up taurtis and jason have been in the rest room for a long time i raise my hand "WHAT IS IT MAGGOT?" rowan asked.

"Can i got check on taurtis and jason?" i asked him he nodded i left the gym to the restroom and saw something i wish i never saw....it was Taurtis and jason making out.i gasped and i think taurtis heard it because he pulled away from the kiss and looked at me.

"Sam its not what it looks like!"he yelled i started to cry and ran away before taurtis could of touch me....

~~~
*grabs knife*

Well mates am going to kill jason right now so wish me luck.

Bye mates

And also i made this chapter because tomorrow am going to be busy...because of school ._.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.3K 2.3K 35
Hey guys, I am also the fan of (fortpeat) prapaisky's story. When the series ended, I really miss them so much so I read many fanfiction. Then an Ide...
11.2K 385 28
This is my first wattpad story that I made when I was bored I hope you enjoy it. There's a bunch of twists and turns in this story but in the end wil...
10.6K 335 21
Sam and Taurtis were friends until Yuki came along. Sam fell in love day by day and taurtis became more jealous with each passing day... Until that d...
843 41 11
(Sequel to "My Gift to You") After Sam realized he imagined everything the Rose showed him, he continued life as if nothing happened. He finds out th...