I Think I'm Falling For You (...

By mudblood_and_proud9

Falling for your love? Well Hermione did, literally. I don't own any of these characters they belong to J.K... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
A/N
Chapter 36
Epilogue
Authors Note

Chapter 23

4.5K 157 8
By mudblood_and_proud9

Hermione's POV:

I woke up with a pounding headache. I moved around some to see I was laying on somebody. I turned my head around and saw platinum blond hair.

I suddenly felt extremely sick. I grabbed my wand and (with extreme difficulty) apparated to the bathroom. My stomach rolled and I was sick. I heard footsteps and someone held my hair back. When I finished I wiped my mouth off and leaned against the tub.

"Good morning hangover," I said.

Draco left the room and came back with two potions and a glass of water. I took a sip of water and downed the yellow potion. I looked at the other and Draco quickly explained.

"Theo gave it to me for your hangover."

I downed the potion and felt the sickness fade but I still had a terrible headache.

"What happened?" I asked realizing I had no idea what happened.

"Well you got drunk..." He stated.

"No duh," I said rudely.

I put a hand on my forehead and closed my eyes tightly. I felt Draco pick me up and set me on the bed. The bed dipped and he sat by me.

"Are you ok, Mione?" He asked softly.

"Yeah I just have a headache," I replied quietly.

I held my head and laid down. Draco laid down next to me and put his arms around me. I scooted closer to him and put my head on his shoulder.

My headache started to hurt so I moved away some and felt tears run down my face. I put my palms on my eyes and sat up. I summoned my chair and scooted in it.

I went to the bathroom and splashed my face with cold water. I leaned back in my chair and groaned. Draco came in and put a hand on my shoulder.

I shook him off and went back to my room. I sat on my bed and picked up my wand. I pointed it at my head when Draco walked in. He looked alarmed and ran up to me. I said a spell in my head and knocked myself out.

Draco's POV:

I walked in Hermione's room and saw her wand raised to her head. Alarmed, I ran up to to her and tried to take her wand from her. I saw a purple flash and she passed out. I relaxed knowing the spell she used.

I've never seen someone sleep this much.

I pointed my wand at her and started muttering the reverse spell. She started to stir and I knew the spell was lifted. She sat up and yawned. She ran her hand through her hair.

"I need a shower," she mumbled quietly.

Then she looked up and jumped realizing I was there.

"Draco? What happened?"

"Long story," I replied.

"I need a shower," she said. "And I want you to explain later."

She summoned her chair and went to the bathroom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

552K 14.1K 49
Imagine being kidnapped by your enemy's family, being tortured non stop, and being less than a house elf. If you escape you would be tracked down and...
1K 31 6
When Hermione said she was willing to do anything for the Order, she didn't know how far it would go. Now the two things she hated the most were comi...
360K 11.6K 39
A sweet, yet tragically doomed love story between a pair of wizards. After spending a few years in each others company, Draco and Hermione want to ta...
360K 7.6K 24
- "𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐌𝐫. 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐨𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐢𝐬...