Fool For You

By zaddycaddy

Zayn meets the famous football player Liam Payne. More

Prolouge
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
Epilogue

6

69 3 1
By zaddycaddy

It was 10 minutes to 10 and Zayn, Niall and Harry were sitting in their livingroom waiting for Liam to arive.

"So is he driving?" Niall piped in.

"No, I don't think so. I hope not." Zayn was unsure of how he would react if Liam drove. That would mean he would either drive drunk or be sober the entire night. Zayn really didn't want Liam to remember tonigjt, he hoped it would be a one time thing.

"I can't believe we're going partying with the Liam Payne!" Harry was more than a bit excited to say, Harry started crying when Zayn called him to tell him the plans tonight.

"Yeah. And Lou-" Zayn was talking then Harry screamed.

"Omg! Why didn't you tell me! I look horrible! I have to change!" Harry tried to get off the couch but Niall held him down. "Get off me Niall." Harry fought agaisnt Niall so Zayn helped Niall hold Harry.

"You look fine." Harry looked down at his button shirt, that wasn't even buttoned all the way up. It was black and stopped buttoning right above his moth tattoo. He also had on black skinny jeans and black boots.

"No, I look slop-" There were a few knocks at the door which stopped Harry.

"You look fine." Zayn said as opening the door. Liam looked Zayn up and down. Zayn had on black skinny jeans, a long black shirt, a long black jacket and black boots. His  blonde and black hair was done up.

"As do you." Liam gave Zayn a flirtatious smile.

"I wasn't talking about you. I'm talking about Harry. He looks good right?" Liam enters and Zayn points at Harry.

"Yeah, you look great." Liam gave Harry two thumbs up.

"Where's Louis?" Harry pinched Niall's arm and pulls from his grasp.

"In the car, we should head out now." The four walked out. Niall locked the door and entered the back of the limo.

"This is fancy." Niall ran his hands over the leather seat.

"Yeah it is." Zayn nodded agreeing. Liam reached over into the ice bucket and handed everyone a beer.

"So, your game last week was so awesome." Harry was sitting next to Louis.

"Yeah, too bad I got put on the bench half way through because that wanker takled me." Louis took a swig of his beer.

"Yeah, I ready to jump through the tv and kick his arse." Louis laughed thinking he Harry was joking.

"You're funny Harry. I like you." Harry laughed nervously because Louis thought he was joking, he wasn't.

"Haha, Louis you wasn't there Harry was ready to-" Niall started but Harry interupted.

"Thank you Niall, but I don't think its the time to share details." They all started laughing.

"Which club are we going to?" Niall asked.

"Red Velvet." Harry eyes nearly popped out his eyes, Zayn and Niall chocked on their beer.

"That place is so exclusive. How did you gets all of us in?" Zayn was still coughing when Harru asked the question.

"Not that hard, you just throw around some names, throw around a little bit of money and be Liam Payne and you'll be in." Louis rolled his eyes at Liam.

"Stop being such a show off. We had our celebration here last week and they said we were welcome back anytime so Liam called and told them to have a closed off VIP area ready. Plus it's not that exclusive." Liam rolled his eyes at Louis.

"Stop belittling me." Louis drank some of his beer before responding to Liam.

"I'm not belittling you, just stating facts." Harry high fived Louis.

"The sass is real!" They all started laughing a Liam.

It took about 45 minutes to get to the club. They were drinking in the ride there so when they arrive they were all a bit buzzed.

The Limo pulled up to the front letting all of them out. Paps always were out front of this place. They started clicking their cameras and started shouting questions.

Liam and Louis walked in with their heads down, on the other hand Niall, Harry and Zayn were blinded and confused. They walked slowly up to the doors where Liam and  Louis were waiting, but they quickly realized they were newbies and guided them in.

"Woah, I'm blind." Niall waved his hand in front of his eyes.

"Yeah, sometimes I close my eyes with my hand over my face and head down." Liam and Louis guided them to their VIP room.

A girl in a short skin tight black dress knocked on the clear door and enetered.

"Can I get you gentlemen anything?" She held a tablet looking at the five.

"Um bottle of Grey Goose and a round of tequila shots," Liam looked around at the other four.

"A pint of beer." Niall said.

"A sex on the beach." Harry ordered.

"Keep the tequlia shots coming to me." Zayn said as taking off his jacket.

"A peach vodlka." Louis ordered. The woman nodded and walked out.

"Tonight is gonna be fun." Liam said as clapped his hands together and sat on one of the many black leather couches.

"Eh," Zayn said while plopping down next to him.

"You're especially going to have fun." Liam smirked.

After a few minutes the woman returned with a tray of their orders.

"Can I get a bucket of ice," Liam asked, but the lady pointed at the gar wall and there was an ice machine and bucket. "Oh, thanks." Louis handed her a $10 tip and she left.

"Let's get started and go dancing!" They each grabbed a shit glass and threw their heads back. Niall, Harry, Zayn and Louis picked up a lemon and bit into them. Liam on the other hand didn't.

Liam grabbed the shot glasses the woman left and filled each one to the brim with the Grey Goose. And hand them out. "Cheers to too many drinks and drunken mistakes." They all clinked them and threw their heads back. Liam pressed the call button and the woman appeared again. "More tequila!"

The woman ended leaving the bottle there. Some had two more before stopping. Niall chugged down his beer, Zayn kept taking shots, Louis started drinking his Vodlka before Harry pulled him out the room and to the dance floor.

Niall was leaning back on one of the couches with his empty glass in his hand. "I need to dance!" Niall stood up and stumbled a little bit of the room. Zayn was still sitting at the shot table.

"Keep doing those and you might pass out before I can do anything." Liam sat down next to Zayn.

"Hopefully." Zayn said as he downed another shot. Liam took the glass out of his hand abd Zayn pouted. "Give it back. I haven't done this in ages." Liam grabbed Zayn and put both of his legs on opposite sides of his thighs.

"You had enough for now." Zayn pouted before grabbing the bottle of tequila.

"You haven't, open your mouth." Zayn pushed Liam's head back and Liam opened his mouth. Zayn poured the tequila down his throat. He grabbed a lemon while still pouring. He placed the skin side in his mouth before pulling the bottle from Liam's mouth.  He leaned in letting Liam bite the lemon.

Zayn pulled away putting the lemon in his mouth aucking on the rest of the juice Liam left in it.

"Now you wanna play games?" Liam brought Zayn's face closer to his.

"Mhmm, what you gonna do?" Zayn mouth hovered over Zayn's. Liam leaned in connecting their lips.

Zayn leaned more into the kiss making Liam back hit the back of the couch. Zayn wrapped his arms around Liam's shoulders pulling the hair. Liam licked Zayn's bottom lip giving him access.

Liam wrapped his arms around Zayn's waist, gripping his butt. Zayn groaned into their kiss. Zayn started leading kisses down Liam's neck. Liam threw his head back on the couch. Zayn started biting and sucking on Liam's neck.

After  leaving a couple of marks he softly bites down on Liam's ear he licks behind Liam's ear. "This is just the beginning." Zayn whispers into Liam's ear. Liam hard is pressing agasint his jeans and Zayn can feel it.

Zayn pecks Liam's lips before climbing off his lap.

"What the hell?" Liam opens his eye and sees Zayn drinking out a bottle. Zayn shrugs his shoulders with a grin on his face.

"I'm sober again. Let's go out there." Zayn drinks a little more before getting up and walking out their VIP room. Liam follows behind him. When they get to the dance floor they find Louis, Niall and Harry. Zayn dances over to Niall who is dancing by himself with two beers in his hand.

Louis and Harry are grinding on each other. Liam grabs a random drunk girl and starts to dance with her. Zayn gets a bit jealous.

Liam was openly out. He was bi-sexual. He had two girlfriends and a boyfriend in high school. Louis on the other hand was completely gay. He wasn't closeted or anything he just didn't start the conversation with it. If you asked if he was gay he would say yes.

Niall was straight, Harry was bi-sexual and Zayn was bi-sexual. Zayn prefered boys a little more than girls, his last girlfriend cheated on him and the one before that left and went to America.

Niall was perfectly fine with his friends dancing on him. Niall was drinking from a bottle and Zayn was dancing on him. Zayn took one of the beers from Niall and started drinking it.

"Ayyyee!!!" Niall yelled above the loud music. Zayn just laughed it off and kept drinking it.

The dance floor was really hot with all the people dancing.

Sia Cheap Thrills came on and Niall started screaming out the lyrics and Harry followed him. Zayn started singing the lyrics. It was no surprise ti Harry or Niall that he could sing. He was in a band in high school.

Liam and Louis on the other hand were shocked. When Sean Paul part came on Niall started rapping the lyrics with his Irish accent. Zayn was grinding on Niall and Niall had his arms wrapped around Zayn with his chin resting on Zayn's shoulder.

"Lalalalalalala!!" Zayn yelled at the end of the song.

Liam was still dancing with the random girl. Louis and Harry left to the bar for more drinks.

XXXX 

"Ayo! And we poopin like AYOOO!" Niall was sticking out of the sun roof of the Limo singing. They were speeding down the highway and Niall was screaming out the sunroof.

Zayn was completely drunk. Zayn kept laughing at Niall. He pulled out his phone and was recording the chaos.

"Niall that's safe!" Harry was trying to pull him back in.

"I'm a gucci ass Niall!" Niall screamed while Harry pulled him and closed the sunroof.

Harry was the least drunk between all of them. "Booo! You're no fun!" Niall pushed Harry off of him and laid down on the seat with his legs and feet on Zayn and Liam.

"Mhmm, whatever."

"I think I swallowed a bug! Hahaha!" Niall was laughing uncontrollably.

XXXX

Harry and Niall were already dropped  off and they pulled in front of Louis' building. The door man helped Louis up to his flat.

As soon as the doorman shut the door Liam grabbed Zayn and placed him on his lap. They had about 20 minutes until they got the Liam's house.

"What are you doing?" Zayn said when Liam's lips started kissing his neck. Liam bit down on Zayn's neck softly.

"What do you think? If we start now we can get in two rounds." Zayn nodded to what Liam said.

"Ok," Zayn attached his lips to Liam's and started rocking his hips back and forth. Liam grew hard and started moaning.

"Ah, fück!" Zayn started unbuckling Liams belt. Liam rose of his seat so Zayn could pull his jeans and boxers off.

"Woah." Zayn said under his breathe msking Liam chuckle. Zayn livk3d gis hand and grabbed Liam's member, moving his hand up and down.

Liam breathes became heavy. After a few strokes Zayn licked Liam's tip, making Liam close his eyes.

Zayn kitten licked Liam's member, "Stop being a tease." Liam grabbed Zayn's hair and postioned him right above him and pushed his head down. Liam began thrusting into Zayn's mouth. Liam hit the back of Zayn's throat causing him to gag a little bit.

Zayn started moaning while his mouth was getting fücked. The vibrations made Liam go even more over edge. Soon Liam stopped thrusting and started unbuckling Zayn's belt.

He pulled Zayn's jeans down to his ankles and picked him up and sat him on his lap. Zayn began grinding their hips fast and hard. Liam put three fingers in Zayn's mouth and let him wet them. One finger at a time he stuck each one into Zayn.

Zayn hadn't been with an actual person in years so he was a moaning mess. Liam's fingers went in and out of Zayn at a fast past. Zayn started bouncing on Liam's fingers, then Liam curled his fingers making Zayn scream.

Liam pulled his fingers out of Zayn and postioned him about his cöck. Zayn slowly slid down on it. Zayn was coated in some of Liam's precum and saliva. Liam gave Zayn a few minutes to adjust to his size before slowly rocking his hips back and forth.

"Jesus," Zayn moaned with his head in the crook of Liam's neck. Liam thrust started getting faster making Zayn's moans louder and louder. By now the driver could tell what was going on in the back.

Zayn's tip rubbed agaisnt Liam as he bounced up and down. They were both close to their climaxes so Liam picked up speed and Zayn was rocking his hips making the pleasure even more satisfying.

With one final thrust Liam shot into Zayn. He slowly rode out his high before grabbing Zayn's member and rubed his thumb over Zayn's tip fast making his cry out and cüm all over Liam.

The two stayed like that for a few minutes until they felt the car slow down. They scrambled to put their jeans back on. Liam stuffed his boxers in his pocket. The driver knocked on the door.

"All clear!" The driver opened the door and Liam and Zayn hurried out. Liam took out his wallet and handed the driver a crisp $100 bill. "Never speak of this." The driver took the money and nodded.

Laim and Zayn walked up to the door, Liam unlocked it and punched in his security code.

Liam led Zayn into his kitchen. "You want something to drink or eat?" Liam opened his frigerator that was fully stocked. Zayn glanced in and saw that there were some big strawberries and whipped cream. He grabbed those and sat on the counter.

"I love strawberries and cream!" Zayn shook the can of whipped cream, put it over his mouth and pressed down, the creamed filled his mouth.

Zayn moaned in delight. Liam looked at him with his mouth wide open in shock. Zayn swallowed the cream and picked up a strawberry.

"You want some? Its really good." Zayn held out the can and Liam stepped up to the counter where Zayn was sitting. Liam raised his hand and wiped some of the cream that was left on Zayn's lips. Liam swiped his finger and put it in his mouth tasting the cream.

"Indeed it is." Liam took the can from Zayn and filled his mouth with it. He then postioned it above Zayn's mouth.

Zayn closed his eyes and opened his mouth waiting for it to be filled. Liam stared at Zayn with lustfull eyes, his member was already hard again.

"You're so sexy." Liam sprayed some cream in Zayn's mouth and Zayn swallowed.

"So are you." Liam leaned in and started slowly kissing Zayn. Zayn pulled Liam closer by tugging his shirt.

Zayn started unbuttoning Liam's shirt and Liam watched while biting his lip. Zayn hurried and took of his shirt while Liam turned around and looked throught the fridge before finding some chocolate syrup.

"Lean back." Liam commanded Zayn. Zayn slowly laid back. Liam sprayed some cream and drizzled some chocolate syrup on Zayn's chest and stomach.

Zayn's body shivered under the warmth of Liam's tongue. Liam slid his tounge slowly down Zayn. Zayn's breathe became heavy. Liam started unbuckling Zayn's pants and he pulled them off in one swipe. He began teasing Zayn's cöck.

Zayn's chest rose up and down slowly while Liam looked him in his eyes. Liam pulled down his own pants and line himself up with Zayn.

Without warning he pushed into Zayn. Zayn's breathe hitched and Liam's thrust started slow until Zayn started moaning "faster." Which turned into to screams of pleasure as Liam pounded in him. Zayn gripped the edge of the counter and Liam placed Zayn's legs on his shoulders.

"Mmm, you like that?" Zayn nodded fast at Liam. "Mmm, you like my big fat ďįck shoved in you?" Zayn was moaning so loud that they ecoched through the entire house.

"Yes! Oh yes Liam! I love your big fat ďįck! Ahhhh fűck me!" Liam moved faster, spreading Zayn's legs wider.

Zayn screamed out and shot out all over his chest. Liam pulled out of Zayn and started jerking off a few seconds later he shot out on Zayn's chest with some droplets landing on his lips, which he licked off.

XXXX

Heyyyy... so that was wow. I don't really think I'm that good at writing smut. I hope it was good, give me some feedback. Vote, comment and share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

467 29 13
Liam Payne is the star of his university's football team; the best player they've had in years. He's quite the stereotypical jock who sleeps with eve...
2.7K 81 22
Imagine you are...
66.5K 2.5K 32
Liam Payne is a sexy librarian assistant, who hides behind the books. He is best mates Louis Tomlinson and Niall Horan, who keep trying to convince L...
68.1K 1.9K 20
*not famous * Liam is a nerd, like a big nerd. He is always the target for bully's so his parents move him to a different school hoping the bullying...