For you

By lauren_steven

"Sometimes I get sad then I look up and see you." Lauren is going through a rough patch in her life. The man... More

Chapter 2

Chapter 1

240 9 2
By lauren_steven

Steven POV
"Come on guys, hurry lets go to this house" Lauren says taking Emily's hand. Lauren, Emily, Josh, Sonequa, Andy, Norman and I all are trick or treating, and we all know who is the most excited. Lauren. She is pulling everyone as fast as she can to the fronts of people's doors. We may be a little bit to old to be trick or treating but all the kids are gone, and we want candy for later we are watching movies.
"Come on" Lauren says pulling my arm. Her costume makes me laugh she's a Dalmatian with a skeleton face. One of the weirdest combinations. That's why Lauren is my friend because she is so very confidant in everything she does.
"I'm coming" I say running up behind her we go to ring the doorbell and a old lady comes out with a bowl of candy.
"Wow these are some big kids." the lady said.
"Yeah." I reply she smiles and gives us all candy. I push Norman around. He has been trying to get me to help him try and scare one of the girls. I think he has Andy in on it, I sorta want them to scare Alanna she's very easily scared. I hear a girl's scream, wait I think it Lauren's. Man I didn't want them to scare her . Norman must have scared her good. I laugh to myself because the scream made me jump a little. When I come down the stairs I can see everyone but Lauren.
"Hey, where's Lauren?" I ask, the boys are laughing, she must have gotten pretty scared or something.
"She ran that way," Emily said, pointing off in the darkness.
"Well we should go find her." I say sorta worried looking at everyone.
"No man, she's fine. She can find her way around," Norman replies,
"Okay" I say, trying not to think about it to much.

Lauren POV
I've really been enjoying my night. Once I came down from the stairs someone pops out with a mask and, something grabs my feet. I scream and run the other way. My breathing hitched, my heart slamming on my chest all I see is black. Its so dark and cold. I feel wet hot tears burn down my face, my nose is running . Wait I'm lost Oh god I'm lost. I'm lost. Ok I need to calm down. I need to breathe. I can't calm down, I fall to my knees. Man, why am I so scared? Why can't I breathe? Ok I'm freaking out. I'm laying in grass it's cold and wet. I sit up pulling my knees into my chest. I wouldn't be as nervous if it wasn't night or, if I knew my way around this neighbourhood. All I want is for someone to come find me.

Steven POV
I'm really starting to get nervous about Lauren, I tell the group I'm going to go look for her.
"Steven, Lauren is a 34 year old woman. She's fine," Andy says,
"I know but she should have found her way back by now," I reply with a nervous look in my eyes.
"Okay we're gonna all head back to Emily's house then" Norman says.
I turn the other way calling for Lauren. I begin to pick up my pace because It was really starting to worry me, that she hasn't come back yet. I stay quiet for around 5 mins just listening. I hear a soft whimper about 10 yards ahead of me. I stop to listen and see if it was actually a whimper and not my mind messing with me. It isn't. I can't see anything so I just follow the sound. I begin to sprint as her figure comes into view. Lauren is curled up in a ball sobbing.
"Lauren, are you okay?" I say rushing to her side.
She says nothing and just sobs not really realizing I'm here.
"Shhh. It's ok. Your ok I have you. Calm down." I tell her trying to get her to calm down. I wrap my arms around her she crawls in to my lap crying into my shirt. I take her face and, look at her putting my thumbs under her eyes and wiping her tears.
"It's okay, Laur. Your alright." I embrace her while stroking her hair, after about 15 mins I think this soothe her because she is no longer sobbing. "Shhhh, I have you. Do you want to head back? Everyone is back at Emily's." I ask
"yeah" she sniffs. I help her up and we walk back to Emily's in silence.

Lauren POV
I hear someone coming but I continue to crying. They say something but I can't tell what their saying.
"Shhh. It's ok. Your ok I have you. Calm down." They wrap their arms around me and I know who it is. I crawl into Steven's lap I needed him to soothe me. I'm uncontrollably sobbing. I cry into his shirt smelling the scent of mint and, sandal wood. He's stroking my hair and I begin to calm down. Once I completely stopped crying his hand took my face and said
"Shhhh, I have you. Do you want to head back? Everyone is back at Emily's."
"Yeah" I nodded, on the way back to Emily's I couldn't stop thinking about his scent and how much I love it.

Steven POV
Everyone is down in the living room, I take Lauren to the bath room to help her clean up. I realize her hands are all cut up.
"We need to clean this up." I say, taking her hands "this might hurt a little" I add while taking out some peroxide for a first aid kit.
"Ouch" she mumbles pulling her hands away.
"Oh come on it doesn't hurt that bad." I say
"Yes it does." She says with a faint smile.
"Oh look, did I see Lauren Cohan smile?" I reply with a chuckle she laughs lightly.
"Indeed you did" I bandage her up and we head down stairs.
"What are we watching?" I ask sitting down on the floor next to Norman, Lauren comes to sit down next to me.
"We were thinking a scary movie? I mean to stay in the Halloween spirit," Emily says.
" Sounds good to me, where are we all sleeping?" I ask confused because Emily only has one room in her house.
"Umm we'll probably all sleep down here. With these pillows and blankets." Emily replies. That's good enough for me. We begin watching The Blair Witch Project.

What do you guys think not fully sure yet. Hope you liked it
-AB

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 6K 72
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
817K 49.4K 123
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
400K 34.5K 96
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)