His Half-Blood Princess {Seve...

By ThatLittlePotterhead

Let me start with: After the war, no one wants to deal with any more trouble. But I guess not even peace may... More

Author's Note
Scarlet Carter
The Journey Back To Hogwarts
Amortentia
The Animagus
Detention
Family Reunion
A Talk With The Painting
The Cut In The Cheek
A Sweet Kiss Thats All
Dates For The Dance
Follow Your Heart, Bring Your Brain.
The Blue Christmas Cloak
The Christmas Dance
Christmas
Beckket 'Panther' Kingsley
She Isn't Like Lily
The Serpent V.S. The Lion
A Woman In Black
You Were Jealous?
His Birthday •PART 1•
His Birthday •PART 2•
Just Like Padfoot
If Only You Were Here
The Heart's Deepest Desire
Fine... I'll Go
Leaving Hogwarts
Behind That Beautiful Smile
Fortis Viribus
Suspicous
Where Do I Go?
Get Away From Me
I've Been Played Too Much
Was He Really There?
Returning Home
The Boggart
"Who's That For?"
Keep Her Safe With You
I Don't Even Look Delicous!
A Walk During Midnight
Authors Note
Chains That Kill?
Clueless
I Want To Stay Here
Incendium
Common Rooms
An Invitation & A Request
Babysitting Fawkes
A Proper Gentleman
A Halloween Nightmare
Now We're Almost Even
You Were There All Along
A Little Bit Of Explaining
Prove You're Not A Coward
The Toughest Choice
"Who 'Was' Lucas?"
Blame
A Little Piece Of Information
A Vampire & A Werewolf
A Little 'Surprise'
Time's Party
The Lunatic Duo
Xander's Mishap
The Doe And The Stag
The Mystery Of Mistress Malaine
Cold Hard Ground
Not As Easy As 1 2 3
The Panther Again
Never Pull Away
Bring Him In
The Plan
Her Last Day
Where Everything Ends - PART 1
Where Everything Ends -Part 3
His Half-Blood Princess

Where Everything Ends - Part 2

1.3K 35 39
By ThatLittlePotterhead

====================

PART 2 OF THE LAST CHAPTER - Not What They Seem

====================

Chapter 69

"YOU!!!!"

"Me."

Elainous.

Everything was happening too quickly. Elainous?! Trying to kill her?! That's just rubbish.

"Y-You're trying to kill me?!" screamed Scarlet, not intending to shout. Elainous looked at her with a smile, then walked to her, limping. Wait... Limping?

"Does it look like it? Of course, you idiot! Ever since I heard you were at Hogwarts with full powers... I had to act quickly." she walked around the room while her cloak swished behind her. 

It was her.

Malaine - or Elainous- threw her irritable cloak aside, to reveal a large burn on her right leg that Myrtle referred to. Scarlet's gaped at it as Malaine cackled loudly. "Hah! Who'd you think else would! I needed not a single suspicion!" she roared. Everybody turned silent. She snapped her head towards a man and ordered: "Bayard, go fetch her.

Later, Bayard came back holding Raven Jones by the shoulders, then pushed her towards Malaine. She looked at Scarlet with a disappointed expression as Malaine grabbed Raven's chin. "You think my little sister, did it?" The entire room laughed... Well, more likely the Death Eaters. Scarlet thought to herself... So that's why they look so alike... Everybody was quite suspicious why they were so close...

"You think my puny sister, can kill you? I tried to kill you! And once this is done, it's my turn to play with Dark Magic.

"It was I who ordered Raven to go to Hogwarts to fully check you. I ordered her to make you weak. To avoid you unleashing at least one tiny flame of your parents. See, Scarlet, you are powerful. A Fortis Viribus with two skillful parents, who can ever doubt it! I made her torture you. Give as much for you to give up! Why, I even did it myself of brewing polyjuice potion to transform myself into her, and drag your little Sevy away from you. Who did you think tried to kidnap you? Those were my men! And believe me, if only Krane did not make that noise, I would have succeeded! Even with your little staff!

"Who did you think own the large beast? My Hebridean Black was mine! My sister was ordered to control it, even if she wanted to disobey. It is I who owns the necklace. I am the one who loved dragons. I had to see you. I need to know who was my opponent. I dropped those chains on you when I heard you completely have your powers. That, I worked sleepless nights building those Incendium while my hands burned. And when foolish Minerva finally let you out to babysit that bloody pigeon, I wished to see you up close. You knew me as Elainous. Nobody knew what my surname was, except numerous of people, and you know why? I had the capability to erase each tiny detail about the name Malaine. It was a conflict though as many were familiar with the nam. I came as a visitor from the Ministry to investigate upon some attacks upon a innocent student.

"The Lunatic Duo. It was true. You finally know who I am, the Carter Prophecy, and my intentions on you, Scarlet. I had to. If you were born to stop me from ruling the world, then it must be done. I figured out that if I destroy you, you're powers will be the last piece of the puzzle. I ordered every witch & wizard I knew who wanted Voldemort to rise, and said to bring you to me. If only you and little Snape had not have the chance to escape, I would've killed you right in front of hundreds of eyes! My powers are my key to avenge my parents rights! That girl who my men attacked? My orders. That broom incident? It wasn't my sister who tried to kill your friend. It was me. But I failed. No... I needed one last chance. 

"Bellatrix told you where you should meet me. So no one will be hurt anymore. See where you are, dear? You are in my hideout where me and my sister hid. Where I built with my own powers. Isn't it beautiful? My burn was the only thing that kept me moving on. If what made me weak was what will make me stronger, then will be what I shall use." she walked nearer to Scarlet, whose skin was burning, and muttered:

"But then... if what made me weak shall make me strong, then we have a little twist. What made you stronger shall be your weakness." she looked at Dolohov. "Antonin."

Dolohov pulled back a large curtain, and Scarlet screamed, making her weaker.

Severus Tobias Snape was tied, kneeling on the floor, while he was blindfolded and shouted Scarlet's name. "NO!!!!" she shrieked, then pulled on her chains, that caused her to scream. "Scarlet?!" he exclaimed as he was sure that it was her voice. "Oh, I advise not to pull on it, darling. Those chains are made to suck the power out of you to me. But if you want to die that way, then have it. I am satisfied as long as your dead." Bellatrix skipped towards Scarlet and burst into a wide grin. "You filthy half breed." she whispered, while Scarlet replied: "I am a pureblood, scroundel!" Earning herself a slap. "Take out his blindfold." Malaine muttered, as Rowle forcefully took off Severus' white cloth. His vision was blurry... but as his eyes laid on Scarlet, he furrowed his brows. He, also, was tied in chains, as he tried to reach her, then was painfully pulled back. Malaine knelt to his level, "See that, Professor? That's your girlfriend about to DIE." she whispered, pointing her index finger towards the girl. "LET HER GO" he growled, trying to get near her once again. His hands were chained... What was the use? Raven was by the corner looking helpless. She was surrounded by black flames to avoid her chance of escaping. 

But it was all so confusing to Scarlet, and thoughts ran through her head. Jones never wanted me dead? She... She tried to save me? That's not possible...? 

Malaine stepped towards Snape, causing the Death Eater to shoot her looks. Voldemort was finished. But the war isn't going to end if the Fortis Viribus rises again... Scarlet was screaming painfully that drove the man mad. Everything was burning in and out her, but what was worse... "Which do you prefer? Pain or death?" Malaine asked him. "Death." he mumbled, while he gritted his teeth. 

"Torture." she finalized and watched the horror of his face. (Do you guys remember this line? Comment if you know where this came from... Hint: A spoon, the heart, and painfully.

Death Eaters stepped up to make their move, but Malaine held her hand. "You twits have done enough. My men shall do it. Go." A large man earlier, Bayard, grabbed Severus' chin, then punched him across the face. "NO!!!!"  He chuckled, then continued. "See, darling Scarlet, this is how I will make you weak. Those chains? They will suck the power out of you. But it'll be more easier if you release your flames. And what do we have in common? We release flames when we experience powerful emotion." she told her calmly. "YOU ARE NOT ONE OF US" shrieked Scarlet. She watched the love of her life being punched, slapped, kicked... She was right. He will die because of her. "Stop it!!! PLEASE" she shouted and screamed. Severus tried to breath, then was pulled from the hair, "argh!" Yet, why wasn't he moving? Stay... Alive... For... Her.... Just one... More... Move and she'll be safe... 

He was disarmed already, weak, and bruised... Plus old. What was his use anymore?

Purple flames crept on the chains holding Scarlet. She wasn't used to being powerless anymore, that she felt weak. Her peach skin opened with scars. Her hair was all over herself. And she's gonna watch Severus die right in front of her. Narcissa Malfoy's blonde white hair, though, can be seen as the woman crept in. She watched Scarlet, and realized it was her. Grabbing her wand from her pocket, she waved her wand, and a silver patronus came at it's end. She whispered something, and the animal disappeared. 

An unfamiliar Death Eater slowly walked to Scarlet, making her look up. "Please... Don't kill him..." she pleaded, when Malaine's head snapped up.

"Kill... Kill..." she said to herself, then her cheshire cat smile was on her face again. "Of course... If you are so emotional if he's being hurt.... How would it be... if he dies?"

The entire Death Eater lot grinned. "NO!!!" shrieked Scarlet painfully. Tears streamed down her face, and everything was so painful. Severus looked at Scarlet, as a man grabbed him by the shoulder. He had a black eye on his left, scars on his back, and burns upon his fingertips. A large axe was brought out from its container, then dragged towards the Potions Master. Some of the Death Eaters there looked quite regretful.

"Wait." Malaine ordered making the room silent. She walked to Scarlet, and took off her chains. Whispers spread as the witch was pushed towards Severus. Scarlet's tears were dripping on the floor, while she wrapped her arms around him. She growled at a man who tried to separate them, then looked around to see everybody so curious why a student was grasping onto her professor like that. She trembled as took her necklace off her and placed it around his neck. "Scarlet... Please... Run.... Run and don't come back... Tell them they're here... Go... Please..." but she shook her head. "Isn't it lovely, sister? Just like for John, wasn't it?" Malaine asked her sister. Raven's anger burst out, and she pounded on the floor. "I never.... You're the reason they are dead! I... I..." her voice trailed off. "Enough." The Fortis Viribus asked, trying to remove Scarlet's grasp onto the man. She blocked Severus from Malaine with her arms outstretched. "No... Don't hurt him! Kill me! Please!!!" 

"Malaine, she has a point. We need to move. Just kill her, and we need to leave. The Aurors are alarmed." a Death Eater spoke, as he stared around suspiciously. "If you all insist then. Alright, girl, you heard them."

The necklace on Severus' neck was tucked in his collar by Scarlet, while he struggled to protect her. He was failing to save the love of his life once again...

"Then free him. If you're going to kill me, you have to free him." said Scarlet cautiously and weakly. Malaine thought for a minute, then snapped her fingers. The chains tying him suddenly snapped off... he was free... "Severus, go!" shouted Scarlet, as he just stood there with a blank face. "No."
Malaine looked quite impatient, and gritted her teeth. "Fine, I shall do it myself -!"

"NO! SEVERUS! GET OUT! RUN!"

"Move, you twat!" a man shouted, pushing the man out of the room. Scarlet watched him as he started to fade back into reality, then fought back. "No, stop! SCARLET"

"Let's get this over with, Malaine. I will be dead, and no one will be hurt." Scarlet overpowered across the room. "Well then, who knew someone would actually die," replied Malaine, drawing her wand from her robes. "I quite admire your bravery, if you must know, Carter. Isn't that the most weakness of us all?" and she pointed her wand directly at the young witch.

Both Fortis Viribus stood opposite of the room. Severus looked behind his shoulder, and his face turned paler as Malaine's mind was chanting the Killing Curse. "No" he mumbled, while a man pushed him forward. "Move, scum" a man insulted. He shot a look at him, and held his hand behind the man's neck, making him unconscious. 

"Any last words, Scarlet?" Malaine asked, smirking. Scarlet's arms shook while she remained silent. She stared at a burn she had at her left shoulder, then nodded her head. "Nobody lives for themselves, and nobody dies for themselves either." she said loudly. Malaine rolled her eyes, ignoring the door banging of Aurors erupted. "Let's get this over with, then."

She pointed her wand at her once more and shouted: "AVADA KEDVRA!!"

"Oh no"

A noise of a cloak swish came out of nowhere.

And a great agonizing scream echoed throughout the room, that only worse was for the ears of the humans in there were to bleed to death after going deaf.

<><><><><><><><><><>

I believe I should deserve an award for this. Imagine...

WORST STORY ON WATTPAD

Yup, I can see it already.

You people must've read so far to read this... I am so sorry. Yet, if I have any typos, please point them out and don't think I'm taking it offensive! 

Also comment your opinion about my chapter, though! 

I don't know anymore tbh. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 201 14
"ye sab kuch tumne Kiya hai na?" her voice broke as tears rolled down her soft cheeks. "tum galat samajh Rahi ho..main Aisa kyu karunga Advi.." "chup...
41.1K 1.4K 29
The Dark Lord has been defeated but not without the loss of Harry Potter. Harry's secret sister Ivy is found to of been kept captive by Voldemort fo...
984K 22.4K 50
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.