The Cheating Wife then, and t...

By Naruhina_yes

This is about Naruto's marriage between Sakura and Naruto.Naruto knows Sakura is cheating on him with his fri... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Comeback
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Naruto Birthday Special
Long Awaited
Chapter 18

Chapter 8

2.2K 27 0
By Naruhina_yes

As time went on Hinata and Naruto were both living together all over their facebook newsfeed was about the divorce and people comin out telling Naruto they had sex with her and they didn't say anything because she threatened them with their life and career and Naruto didn't care anymore and just left all of thie for whatever happens happens. He was getting ready for his court dates and try to forget her and he did he has someone new and is moving on with life and he has  Hinata to help him with this and has her as his attorney and will help him win this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 679 29
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
52K 528 16
70s, Daily Life on Island (七零海岛日常) Author: Lin Aludong Lin Tao is a coffin, and the villagers think she is unlucky. The eccentric grandmother wants...
61.4K 3.6K 35
After his mother was missing for like two months. 16 years old Aditya Moved to his father's house who his mother told as dead before sixteen years. T...
64.4K 2K 25
Second volume of crazy shenanigans involving the demons and angels (plus human) we've come to love over this game where you can rule them all. Hope t...