Destined To Be His Mate (#Wat...

By KarishmaY

Elina, a 23 year old girl who was beautiful, intelligent, smart, hard working and full of enthusiasm. She had... More

Copyright
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Author's Note (DO NOT SKIP)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Thank You Beautiful Readers
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47
Congratulations for 10K
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
KIDNAPPED - MY NEW BOOK
Chapter 52
#Wattys2016 PLEASE DO NOT SKIP THIS
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Epilogue
The Wattys & New Cover
DON'T SKIP PLEASE
Cursed - A New Paranomal Story

Chapter 69

1.3K 80 2
By KarishmaY

Khalida's POV

It was past midnight when I left Camille's house. We had been talking and watching movies when she told me about Elina and Zack returning back to Scotland. She also informed me that they will be coming to meet her so I has to quickly tell her that I had to leave. Since I did not want to be suspected, I gave her the reason of Keket meeting with an accident. I also informed her that I will be staying in Salzburg with my sister as she was going to need my help.

Informing father about my urgent back up plan I told him to ask the estate agent that we wanted to sell the house. He said that he would take care of everything else and the papers that were submitted were also with fake names and faces which kept our movement discrete.

The entire night was spent packing my bags and clearing the clues of my presence. I so badly wanted to kill Camilie but I also knew that this was not the right time to do that. And I had already made up a plan of my own to move ahead with my want to kill her. I was just one step away from it.

Camilie's POV

I woke up before the sound of the alarm. Checking the time it was it one hour left for me to normally wake up. But the thoughts of Elina's wedding reception kept on crossing my mind which eventually ended waking me up. Sliding down the bed lazily I stood up feeling the cold floor. Since I had a lot of time, I decided to make some good breakfast for myself.

"Bacons, waffles and turkey sandwich it is."

I said to myself as I walked down the stairs rubbing my eyes and towards the kitchen. I decided to have blueberry and raspberry waffles with whipped cream. Grabbing my stuff from the refrigerator I threw them on the work table and started preparing my meal while I turned on my favourite playlist.

Yesterday all my work surprisingly was reduced to half of it. I knew it would take me just today to finish it off. I remember when I had resumed back to work after talking to Elina, my boss walked into my cabin and asked me to go home and he also informed me that he was going to divide the work with the other staff as well so that I don't get stressed out. His tone was calm and pleasing. I wondered why he did not do that before but I pushed away my urge of asking him the question and decided to go with the flow.

Few hours later

I was at the office and lunch time was almost nearby and I only had the last file in my hand. Once I was done doing the work I pushed the files away and stretched my arms and rested my body on the chair. Cracking my knuckles I was about to go to the restroom when I heard the notification on my phone. It was a text message from an unidentified number. Unlocking the phone I tapped on the message.

Come home to see something you would never expect.

I immediately replied back to the same number asking the sender's identity and went to the washroom.

After returning, I saw a reply from the same person. It said,

You will know it when you come home. Someone you will be pleased to see.

These games were really not my thing. The only person I had in my life who could make me happy was my daughter, Zack and his family. I decided to call Elina and cross check but if it really was Elina then I did not want to destroy her plan. Debating for a little longer I decided to go with the flow and left the office after informing my boss.

Elina's POV

The big day had finally come. This big day also brought many responsibilities which worried me and Zack. The decoration of the castle was done and the butlers were busy preparing the Royal cuisine. In the history of Supernaturals, this was going to be the first Coronation Ceremony of the Vampires with Werewolves, Hybrids and Vampire Hunters as important guests. Zack's mom had told me that the entire kingdom was talking about it and it was the main gossip topic. People were desperate to know more about the friendship of the new Queen with the Alpha of the Werewolves and the pack leader of the hybrids. Not everyone was aware about the presence of the hunters in the ceremony. Zack and I had also decided to break few old rules and set new ones on the same day.

This was one more big day for me and I missed having my mom by my side giving me all the courage and confidence. I decided to take a walk outside the castle to get some air. The wind seemed to be very heavy on me and it gave a certain kind of a feeling of restlessness. It felt as if the wind wanted to give me a message about something or a warning. The castle was beautifully decorated with beautiful orchid flowers and party lights. The balconys of the castle were covered with beautiful orchids. A red carpet was laid on the path that took us towards the main door of the castle. Guards stood lined up in front of the entrance on both the side of the carpet. Their uniform was of black colour with detailing of golden yellow in it. They wore hats of the same colours and their hands were covered with golden coloured gloves. One of their hand was rested on the left side of their waist on the sword which was made up of silver and dipped in holy water. Their knee length shoes had daggers hidden in it and the other side of the waist had a revolver in it. They had a huge gun rested on their right shoulder with the help of a belt. Walking inside the castle I saw people standing on stairs while they decorated the pillars with beautiful bouquets and shrubs. The chandeliers were cleaned and the main chandelier which was in the ballroom was replaced by a candle chandelier. Candles of different sizes and coloured were placed on the candle holders on the chandelier. The shine of the crystal added to the beauty of the chandelier. The lamps on each and every pillar was lit and decorated with beautiful flowers. The staircase was also decorated with the led lights and flowers.

"Elina what happened darling?"

A familiar voice from behind made me stop my fantasy ride which was about to make me feel like a princess.

Wait...! I am going to be a Queen in few minutes..!

I thought to myself followed by a giggle.

Turning around I found Linda standing behind me.

"Nothing Linda. Just having a look at the beautiful work."

"You better go and get changed sweetheart. Its almost sunset. Guests are going to come anytime."

"Alright then. I'll go get changed."

I climbed the stairs running and immediately locked the door behind me when reached.

I saw a beautiful red silk gown laying on the bed. A pair of red pumps kept in a box which was half open. It was a strapless gown which was made of up of silk. It was a simple gown which would end just right an inch under my feet giving it an elegant look.

Zack was still nowhere to be seen. I knew he might be busy with his own work and we were anyways going to meet in the Throne Room.

I decided to take a quick shower to freshen up before I start getting ready for the ceremony.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 403 55
Unedited version. Heart ache, Love, Friendship and betrayal. Nadine lived a life with fantasy in her mind. She loved to read books and her life was g...
Dusk By des

Vampire

28.7K 1.7K 61
**MATURE CONTENT & COMPLETED** A smart-mouthed 25 year old girl looks normal, yet is anything but that. She's a highly skilled hunter who trained da...
113K 3.6K 102
Evanna Austen a freshman in college, starts out her journey with her friends. After successfully passed out her freshman year she was ready to began...
220K 6.7K 31
"Alex ..." I almost did not recognize my own voice which had dropped by a few octaves becoming hoarse and sensual. "Shhhh" she sighs. "Please Elianna...