King Of My Heart (mpreg)

By Arvernii

Louis grew up the adopted son of a farming family; however that life was never his own. When the King of Nor... More

CH 1
CH 2
CH 3
CH 4
CH 5
CH 6
CH 7
CH 8
CH 9
CH 10
CH 11
CH 12
CH 13
CH 14
CH 15
CH16
CH 17
CH 18
CH 19
CH 20
CH 21
CH22
CH 23
CH 24
CH 25
CH 26
CH 27
CH 28
CH 29
CH 30
CH 32
CH 33
CH 34
CH 35
CH 36
CH 37
CH 38
CH 39
CH 40
CH 41
CH 42
CH 43
CH 44
CH 45
Epilogue

CH 31

1.9K 113 8
By Arvernii

Louis POV

I was eager to get away from Maria for a while, I did not enjoy what just happened in the least. I prayed that Maria would get pregnant and give me a son because I did not ever want to do that again.   

When we went back to the Basilica where my guests were still feasting I casually walked up to the Pope. "Thank you for marrying me and Maria today" I said as I took the glass of wine he offered and sat down with him.  "It was my pleasure my child, have you consummated the marriage yet?" he asked, I nodded and he smiled "Good, I shall pray that she becomes pregnant soon". 

We chatted for a little while as I tried to decide whether or not I should follow Edward's advice, I couldn't see a downside so I just said "Even though today is my wedding day I cannot help but feel sadness".  The Pope looked at me "Why? Are you disappointed about something?" "I just can't help but think of my people, I fear for their souls since they live under a pagan king; I hear that the Norwegians are tearing down churches and setting up shrines to their false gods" In truth I have only heard about it once, and the church was destroyed because rebels were hiding inside of it.  The Pope looked thoughtfully at me "You really care about your subjects don't you?" "It is my duty, not only as their Prince but also as a good and faithful Christian" I said, sighing again. 

I was silent for a moment as I made myself angry, feeding on the anger that has been below the surface for a while now. The anger of being driven from my home twice, the anger that I was unable to marry Harry and forced to marry Maria, the anger that the Iberians didn't offer any support for my fight and the anger that I felt most of all but buried the most deeply: the anger of leaving the village of Wellingstonshire and leaving all of my friends to die. 

I finally spoke up in angry voice replacing the word "Norwegian" for "Pagan" and replacing the world "Britannia" for "World" in my rant. The Pope continued to look at me thoughtfully as I spoke as the words fell out of my mouth; at the end I slammed my fist on the table to make a point "If I had my wish I'd force the pagans out from the world, drive their armies back into the ocean and burn all memory and evidence that they were there in the first place!" The Pope studied me for a moment before he whispered something to Cardinal George who was sitting beside him, the Cardinal walked away quickly after the Pope was finished talking. 

"I understand your anger and pain young Prince" the Pope said, placing a hand on my shoulder as the Cardinal came back with the papal staff with a look of pride on his face.   The Pope stood up and the room quieted down immediately "Today I have seen what true Christian love is; for even on his wedding day he places the love of his kingdom above that of his new wife and sets an example for all the faithful Christian kings and queens of the world". Everyone started staring at me, confused  as the Pope went on.

"Since he has come, he has been a shining example of what a Prince or even King should act like, a paragon among men.  As head of the Church and the voice of God on this world, I bestow upon Prince Louis William Tomlinson of Britannia the title of Fidei Defensor, Defender of the Faith. From now on shall be known as Prince Louis The Holy, honorary Cardinal of the Holy See.  Henceforth he shall be address not only by "Highness and "Majesty" but also "Grace" "Eminence" and "Worship" as befitting someone of this title".

I stood there in shock, as everyone applauded.  What just happened?

"Congratulations Prince, you're now one of the most powerful men in all of Europa, and you don't even have a crown yet" Edward said through a chuckle as I rejoined my friends "I suppose now its a little too late to tell the Church that you love a man isn't it?" he said before shooting a glance at Harry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 323 19
*** WARNING CONTAINS MPREG AND CONTENT OF ADDICTIONS AND RAPE*** *** MPREG meaning male pregnancy, if it's not your thing then this is not the story...
266K 6.3K 21
Louis knew it was his time. Once anyone turned 13, they were watched. And when they were 16 it could be any time. Anytime they could be taken. It was...
847K 27.2K 29
Harry is gay. Louis is straight and has a girlfriend. Well. At least that's what Harry thought, until Liam blabs his mouth about Harry's sex life a...
33K 1.7K 23
Louis had 9 months to try and convince himself out of it but he knew from the very moment he saw the dreaded 2 lines that he couldn't raise the baby...