Twisted games (Michael Jackso...

By MJsGirl1987

After a random meeting backstage before an interview Michael Jackson befriends 17 year old Faith Owens. The d... More

The games begin
Phone call
Interview/kind of
Can't stop thinking of you
It's a date x
Can I trust you?
Home Alone
Just friends
Playing games
Guilty pleasure
Too Close
Happy birthday Pt.1
Happy birthday Pt.2
The girl is mine
Walk Away
The perfect image
Just for show
Prom night
Playing with the press
Double lives
Busted
Family tree
Apart of me
Bail out
Betrayal
payback
Coincidence?
The truth Pt.1
The truth Pt.2
Why?
Other side Pt.1
Other side Pt.2
Meet the family
Special place
Tell her
Real love
Family time
Help
Mind games
Proof
Someone's watching
Desperate
Letter
Decisions
Won't let go
DNA
unsure
Surprise
Unsupportive
Tip off
Crazy
The truth
Accept it
Awards
Lies
scared
Let me go
moving on
Missing
Confession
Runaway
Blame
Return
Mistake
Sorry
Hurting
Precious gift
Excited
Practice
Change of heart
Labour
Precious
Parenting
Secrets and lies
Found
Choice
Gone
Back
Better off
Visit
Warning
Emily
Unfair
Let me explain
please Listen
Danny
Unsure
who am I?
Last supper
God's will
New start
Goodbye
Plans
lies and secrets
Caught
Blame
Changes
Better late than never
Stressed
Blackmail
Double crossed
Game over

Moving on

223 8 4
By MJsGirl1987

Faith's POV

It's been three month since what happened and even though Michael and I will ever truly get over what happened, thing's are slowly starting to get a little better for us.

Michael has started going back to the studio and even though I'm glad he's working on his music again, it feels weird not having him around as much. He calls me throughout the day to check everything's ok, but it's not the same as having him here with me.

It's almost lunch time and after spending most of the day watching movies and trying to find something to do, I head down stairs to get some lunch and Kai is in the kitchen.

"Hey, lunch will be just a few more minutes. I'm just a little behind today"

"It's fine" I smile through pursed lips and take a seat at the breakfast bar. "So what have you been up to today?"

"Not much. Just watched some movies and stuff" I shrug "What about you?"

"If your bored, why don't you go out for the day. Doing a little shopping or..."

"I'm not really in the mood for shopping. There's always a huge crowd and..."

"So do what Michael does and have the store closed down while your in there"

"I don't wanna inconvenience people" I shake my head and she comes and sits beside me at the breakfast bar. "Faith, you haven't left the house in three months"

"That's not true. I went to see Kathrine and Joesph two days ago and last week I went to Jackie's and to the doctors and a whole bunch of places and..."

"But only when Michael was there. I know it's difficult especially with the media, but you can't hide away forever" she says softly. "I'm not. I..." I pause trying to think of a good reason. "If your worried about what people are going to say then don't. Michael has even said himself people barely mention about the two of you anymore and..."

"I don't care about that" I shrug cutting her off an she smiles at me sympatheticly. "Then how about you go to the studio and see Michael?" She suggests and I shake my head. "He'll be busy. I don't wanna bother him at work"

"Are you serious? Michael loves when your at the studio with him. He's always saying that"

"I know but..."

"But nothing" she cuts me off "I know your scared and it's only natural after... You know" she mumbles that last part. "But, it'll be ok. Why don't I finish making lunch and you can take some over to the studio for Michael?" She smiles and I don't say anything for a moment. "Will you come with me?" I mumble. "Of course I will" she nods and smiles and I smile back and leave the table to get ready.

****
Michael's POV

"You did great!" Quincy smiles as I get out of the recording booth. "Thanks. It feels great being back in the studio" I smile "and how's Faith doing?"

"She's doing alot better" I smile "has she been out yet?" He asks and I shake my head.

Ever since the funeral Faith hasn't really been out of the house and alot of people have been asking about her. Not many people knew about Angel or what happened, so they find it strange that she's barley been seen out since we announced we got married, but when people have ask me I've just said she wants to stay out of the spotlight for awhile, which is half true but the people close to us know the full story. It's not that we don't want people to know, it's just that what happened was personal and we prefer to keep our personal things private. Some people have started rumours that the two of us broke up, but we know the truth and that's all that matters. I'm more concerned about helping Faith get over her sudden fear of going out alone.

"Do you think maybe it's time to take her to a doctor?" Quincy asks bringing me from my thoughts and I look at him confused. "She's not sick. Why would we need a doctor?"

"I mean... You know?.. a therapist"

"No, i'm not taking her to anything like that. They pry into your buisness and..."

"But, maybe it'll help" he cuts me off and I shake my head. "She just needs some time that's all and like I said she's doing better now. We were even at my parents few days ago.. for a whole hour" I point out and he goes silent for a moment. "Was um... was she there?" He mumbles "if you mean LaToya then no. She was meeting with her lawyer about something" I mumble. "I still can't believe you guys didn't press charges against her" he frowns shaking his head. "It was and accident and she's gonna have to live with what happened the rest of her life. She's already being punished... enough people have been hurt already" I sigh heavily.

I haven't told Quincy the whole story about LaToya and her husband, because our family has always tried to keep our personal lives as private as possible and it's not that I don't trust Quincy, but lately it's seems that alot of people we've trusted seem to keep running to the press which is why from now on anything personal we all agreed to keep to the family only.

"I still think you should take the girl to see a professional" Quincy says bringing me from my thoughts. "I already told you she's fine. She just needs time"

"Mike, she's barely left the house in three months. That's not fine and..."

"Faith!!" I smile suprised, cutting him off seeing Faith walking down the hall and I run over to her and pull her into me. "What are you doing here!?" I smile. "We thought we'd stop by with some lunch" Kai says "we're not interrupting you are we? Because we can go if your busy and..."

"Of course not!" I cut Faith off and peck her lips. "I've missed you being in the studio. It's boring without you here" I smile

"Thanks!" Quincy chuckles from behind me. "Thank you" I mouth to Kai, while still hugging Faith.

****
LaToya's POV

I walk into the kitchen and Janet is sitting at the table eating. "I just came in to make some coffee. Do you want one?" I mumble and she doesn't answer and gets up to leave. "Janet, you can't just ignore me forever" I sigh "Why should I give you the time of day after what you did!?" She frowns turning to me. "It was and accident and how long are you gonna hold that against me? Faith and Michael know it was an accident and they've forgiven me and their moving on and their even trying for another baby and..."

"They shouldn't have too! They already had one until you decided to throw Faith down the stairs!" She snaps "it.. was.. an.. accident! How many times!?" I snap at her. "And how many times are they going to have to go to the doctors and have IVF and stuff because of the damage you caused!" She snaps back "Faith may never have a kid's because of you and you know how desprate Michael has been for years to become a father and you've destroyed everything for them!"

"The doctors never said Faith couldn't get pregmant again. They just said it would be difficult and even if she can't, there's surrogates and adoptions and..."

"That's not the same! And it's not the point!" She cuts me off and I don't say anything. "You've ruined everything for them. Just like you ruin everything" she scrunches her face at me then turns and leaves.

Janet has been like this since the second I came home and I understand her being upset and I am too but, her hating me isn't going to change what's happened and it won't make me feel any more guilty or hate myself anymore than I already do. I know Michael and Faith will never fully forgive me for what's happened and it's unlikely Michael and I will ever have that closeness we once had, but they have spoken to me since what happened. the first time they did have alot of abuse they threw at me, which I completely understand, but since then they haven't mentioned it or felt need to hurl abuse at me everytime I'm in their line of vision like Janet does and I still don't understand why she does. It wasn't her I bumped into and it wasn't her baby that died yet she walks around like she's the only person that's suffering and it's not. This family has all suffered a loss and I'm sick of her taking everything out on me and I'm not going to put up with it from her anymore.

****
Faith's POV

I stayed at the studio with Michael for awhile then Kai suggested we try doing a little shopping. I was really nervous about it at first and I still kind of am, but having Kai staying right beside me is making me feel a little more at ease.

I've never had a fear of being in large crowds or out of the house before, so I have no idea where this has suddenly come from. Michael has been helping me by just going short distances and staying for a little while and he'd bring me straight back if I started getting panicky and when Kai suggested we go shopping, I was really nervous and said no at first but both her and Michael promised me everything was going to be ok and so far everything has been going really well.

"So how are you feeling?" Kai asks as we're looking around the store. "I feel kinda bad about nobody else being allowed in" I mumble.

"Why!? We have the whole store to ourselves and we don't have to fight anybody"

"Why would we have to fight anybody?" I frown confused "you've never shopped on sale have you?"

"No, why?"

"Oh my God it's crazy! It's like bitch I had it first. Get over it! And then you wanna come at me and THEN you wanna cry to the manager coz I punch you!? You come at me I will take you down... Some people are just so rude" she rolls her eyes. "Did that really happen!?" I widen my eyes. "Yup! Never shop on sale unless your ready to fight" she smirks making me chuckle.

After we finish shopping, Kai and I went to get some coffee before heading home. I was really nervous about being out for so long, but it actually felt really good and wasn't as scary I thought it would be. I still had a few moments here and there, but I still had alot of fun.

****
Michael's POV

"Michael!?" I hear Faith call out and I smile making my way towards the front door. "Hey! Your back!" I smile pulling her in for a hug. "How did it go?"

"I was nervous at first, but I actually had a good time" she smiles. "See? I told you everythig would be ok?" I smile and kiss her softly.

Today's the first time Faith has been out of the house without me since Angel passed away and when she came back she wasn't anxious and seems really relaxed. I know it was just for a few hours, but Faith and I have slowly been trying to move on and her leaving the house was a really big step for her.

****
Jackie's POV

I'm sitting eating dinner with Enid and once again my phone starts ringing. I glance quickly at the number and quickly hang up again.

"Who keeps calling you?" Enid frowns confused. "Just someone at work" I lie "So why don't you answer?"

"Because... I said i'll take the day off work to be with you and the kids and that's what I'm doing" I smile and she smiles back. "I don't mind if you wanna answer. It could be important" she shrugs and continues eating.

"I'm sure whatever it is can wait" I smile then sigh heavily as my phone beeps and I take my phone from my pocket and open the message.

From: Julie
I need to speak to you urgently. Come over now or i'll come to you

"What's wrong?" Enid says looking at the expression on my face. "Um.. nothing.. I'm gonna have to go down to the studio. There's been a problem with the um..."

"It's fine. Just hurry back" she rolls her eyes and I quickly leave.

*
"What the fuck do you want!?" I snap the second Julie answers the door. "I told you. I need to speak to you about something"

"And why the fuck would I wanna talk to you after you walked out on our daughter like that. She needed you and..."

"I know I messed up with Faith over and over and I have called her since, but she won't pick up. What do you expect me to do?" She shrugs. "What do you expect!? You walked out on her at the hostpital when she needed you the most and you didn't even bother to show up to the funeral!"

"I could stand their and watch a kid being buried I'm sorry but.."

"Your sorry!?" I say sarcastically "that kid was your daughters baby! Our chidchild! Do you think any of us wanted to be burying her!? Your nothing but a self centred bitch! Now what the fuck did you want to speak to me about" I snap and she doesn't say anything for a moment.

"Come on Julie, I haven't got all day for this bullshit. I have a wife and two kids waiting back home for me" I sigh getting in patient

"I'm pregnant" she blurts out "and your the father"

"Y-you can't be" I stutter shaking my head. "It's true. See for yourself. She shrugs and hands me a pregnancy test. "Congratulations... We're having another baby" she smirks and I don't say anything and stand motionless looking at the positive pregnancy test in my hand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 185 20
Y/N is a young girl that is childish, sweet, and funny to be around others, even if she is captured in publicity. She was even dating the King of Pop...
62.5K 1.7K 34
A 21 year old, Breanna Alexis Littlefield, was living in an environment with abusive people. She has been a big fan of the legendary king of pop sinc...
26.5K 1.2K 27
𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲𝐧 𝐖𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 is far from perfect. Before starting her senior year of college, she's already guaranteed her position as the black sheep o...
70.3K 1.6K 38
Stephanie is a 29 years old and lived in a very small house when she was little. She didn't have much growing up. Not much money, food, or friends. B...