LIGHTHOUSE

By mirilynstone

Nora an in between outsider in her academy starts to notice weird stuff happeing first it was pranks, a kidna... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Chapter 2

10 0 0
By mirilynstone

Forgive...for-ooops!
Her head knocked into the frame of the door as she tried to hold on to the door it slammed into her face. The silence was deafening and so another clutz-disaster have begun. She could feel her face burning as she made it to her desk, turning slowly to face her class of fifteen she automatically counted each row of five students which made three...wait a second fourthteen? At the back of the third row on the left, a seat was open. April Johnson, senior falling in between the social cliques. She never misses my class, all of these kids would never miss this class they all chase the prissy ivy league prestige legacies. This is afterall advanced mythology and folklore literature class. One of the most toughest supernatural research class in the state. Her fourthteen students were quiet, she froze as the breath left her mouth, screaming smoke erupted into fire.
Amanda! Amanda! Control yourself and let go. Her feet led her to the girl in the hallway, the girl was swaying on her feet, face pale as snow and lips red as cherries. Big almond shaped eyes of the color dark blue. Hair glowing red as fire and blood. Illusionist a sub-mage with the power to create and sustain illusions. Powerful gift but in this day and age only good for film and stage productions which is big considering humans are the best competitors only second to us.
She made in time as the girl fell hard into her arms making them fall hard onto the cold marble floor. A crack appeared as the breath left her chest in a wheeze, pain exploded on her right shoulder as she tried to push the girl. Deadweight is never good weight. Amanda is also a seer, first class but as heir to the illusionist legacy and business, she must follow tradition and not self actualisation. Pity as a seer she could create her visions with her sub-mage powers. Powers of any kind fascinates me and the weirder the better. And this just got way weird. After all what the hell was a junior doing in the advanced tower. Only advanced students were allowed entry by the sentinels, gargoyles in other words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6K 5.3K 79
๐Ÿพ๏ธ Caractors เท€เท™เถฑ เท€เท™เถฑเถธ introduce เถšเถปเถฑเทŠเถฑเท™ เถฑเถธเทŠ เถฑเท‘.. ๐Ÿ”ž เถšเทœเถงเทƒเทŠ เทƒเท„เท’เถญ เถฑเท’เทƒเท เถšเทเถธเถญเท’ เถ…เถบ เท€เท’เถญเถปเถšเทŠ เถšเท’เถบเท€เถฑเทŠเถฑ เท„เทœเถณเทš. Daily Updates เถฑเถธเทŠ เถฏเท™เถฑเทŠเถฑ เถถเทเถปเท’ เท€เทšเท€เท’.. เถดเท”เท…เท”เท€เถฑเทŠ เถ‰เถšเทŠเถธเถฑเถง...
106K 5.6K 19
ููŠ ุธู„ู‘ู ุนู€ู„ุงู‚ู€ุชู€ู‡ู€ู…ู€ุง ุงู„ุบูŠุฑ ู…ูู€ุชู€ุฒูู†ู€ุฉ ุงู„ู‘ุชูŠ ูุฌุฃุฉ ุฃุถุญูŽุช ุนู„ู‰ ู†ุญูˆู ุฌู€ูŠู€ุฏ ู‡ูŠูŽ ุฃุฎู€ุชู€ููŽู€ุช! ... ุณุงูุฑูŽ ู„ูุฃุณุจูˆุนุงู† ูˆ ุนุงุฏ ู…ูุชู„ู‡ููุงู‹ ู„ูู„ูู‚ูŠุงู‡ุง ูˆ ุฏูู†ูู‡ุง ุฏุงุฎูู„ ุฃ...
288K 19.7K 34
๐“๐‡๐„๐˜\'๐‘๐„ ๐€ ๐Œ๐€๐…๐ˆ๐€.๐Ÿง ๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ›ข๏ธ. ุนุงู„ู… ู…ูุบุทู‰ูฐ ุจุงู„ุฐู‡ุจ ุงู„ุฃุณูˆุฏ ูˆูŽ ุงู„ุณูˆูŽุขุฏ . ุญูŠุงุฉ ุงุนูŠุดูู‡ุง ุญุงู„ูƒุฉู ุงู„ุธูู„ู…ู ูˆูŽ ุงู„ุธู„ุงู… . ุฃุฑูˆุงุญูŒ ู…ู€ู€ุฃุณู€ูˆุฑุฉูŒ ููŠ ุณู€ุฑุขูŠุง ุง...
16.5K 1.8K 32
๊งแฅซแญกSinghaniaแฅซแญก๊ง‚ In a grand mansion where whispers of the past linger in every corner, the third generation of the illustrious Singhania family stand...