→ PLOT SHOP ←

By cxmealongpond

in which i provide you with plots of stories i will never write. More

:: R U L E S ::
goner.
tower
the huntress

noble

253 8 8
By cxmealongpond

title ; noble
genre ; doctor who
season ; 10

description ;
[ in which that little girl was actually Donna's daughter ]

Now in present time, ? Noble is a Junior in High School and determined to find the man with the blue box. When she finds him again, her name seems to give the Doctor a bit of shock. Not exactly sure what to do with her, the Doctor takes her on some adventures to show her what how her mother saved the universe. But she must be sworn to secrecy, for her mother must never find out. Or she will die.

cast ;

renee mittelstaedt ; ? noble
spunky, smart, sassy, bisexual. you can name her yourself, and maybe you can get her to have a girlfriend within the story.

cover ;

an ;
just a cute/sad story I thought of. and since im so gay for gay stories she should realllly have a girlfriend....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 6.2K 43
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
478K 32.2K 48
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
368K 11.5K 120
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...