tired blue boy//phan

By shookhowlter

"tired blue boy walks my way, holding a girl's hand, that basic bitch leaves finally, now i can steal her man... More

-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-18-
-19-
I'll be gone for a bit (READ!)
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
-30-
christmas q&a
-31-
dont read this
-32-
-33-
-34-
-35-
-36-
-37-
-38-
-39-
-40-
-41-
-42-
-43-
-44-
-45-
-46-
-47-
Discontinuation//48

-17-

2.2K 168 145
By shookhowlter

"Mommy? Where's Papa?" Dan asks.

"I don't know honey. He should be home soon." Dan's mother tells him

"He's been home late every day this week!" The little blonde haired boy pouts.

"Daniel honey, he's got to work so we can have money for nice things. Don't you want a gameboy for christmas?"

"Yes mommy, I just wish I got to be with Papa more."

"Don't worry baby, Papa will be home shortly." The short brunette woman promised. She was wrong.

- - -

Dan rolls his cars along the thin, wearing carpet, until the voice of his mother calls up to him.

"Daniel honey, it's time for bed."

"Okay mommy!" He called back.

Dan put his toys in the box and crawled into his small bed. He lay there for a while, the lights off, staring at the ceiling. His Dad would usually tuck him in. He was never home this late. His mother wasn't okay either. Dan snapped out of his thoughts when he heard the phone ringing. He quietly hopped down from his bed and sat at the top of the stairs, listening.

"Hello?" His mother's croaky voice answered.

"Yes, this is her. Who is this?"

"What? How? That's not possible! He can't!"

Dan furrowed his eyebrows, his stomach twisting. Something was wrong and he felt it.

"O-okay, thank you. I'll be there s-soon." Dan's mother said, putting the phone on it's stand, slowly dropping on her knees, her face in her palms.

"Mommy? What's wrong?" Dan called softly from the top of the steps.

"Daniel? I thought I told you to go to bed!" She looked up, tears dripping from her red eyes.

"I-I couldn't sleep."

"Go to sleep! Now!" She yelled

"What's wrong? Where's Papa?" Dan pushed.

"He's gone! And he's never coming back! Now, I said go to sleep!" His mother said, even louder. Frustration and sadness fuming from her presence.

"But-"

"BED!" The sobbing woman erupted one more time. "Before I make you." Dan nodded, tears falling from his eyes as he walks back to his bedroom. He cries himself to sleep.

- - -

Dan wakes up with a headache, memories from last night flowing in. It's Saturday, no school tomorrow, so he slowly makes his way down the stairs in his pajamas, groggy. He rubs his eyes, looking for his mother who usually woke up before him, sitting on the couch watching the news with his father, who accordingly won't be here this morning, or any mornings. His mom isn't on the couch today either.

"Mommy?" He calls. No answer. He begins to look. It didn't take long to find her in the kitchen, completely asleep, face down on the breakfast bar, a bottle of whiskey in her hand. Dan walks closely and shakes her awake.

"Mommy? Wake up." He whispers. She awakes with a jolt, still drunk, but Dan was too young to understand.

"Go away." She said.

"Mommy it's morning. Where's Papa?" He tells her.

"I told you! He's gone! Dead! He's never coming back." She yells. "And guess what Daniel? It's all  your fault. If we hadn't had you he wouldn't have to work extra hours and this would have never happened!" She said.

"I-" Dan begins.

"Save it you spoiled twat. Get out of my sight."

"Mommy-" Dan is interrupted by a sudden sting on his cheek.

"Go!" She screamed.

So little 6 year old Dan scurried up the stairs and into his room. His mom had never hit him before, and this was only the beginning.

- - - - -

Phil drives as fast as he can to the flat he woke up in this morning. As he drives hundreds of different scenarios rush through Phil's head, however hoping Dan's alright, and safe.

As soon as he arrives, Phil jumps out of the car, leaving the two coffees to get cold.

Phil runs into the flat building, bolting up the stairs as fast as he can for what seems to take centuries. Finally he gets to the floor Dan lives on and runs down the hallway and twists the handle and pushes against the door.

"Dan?" Phil calls out of breath.

"Phil" A weak response. He turns to Dan who is in a corner, clenching at his brown hair, which is still in small curls.

"Dan what's wrong?" Phil walks to sit next to him, calmed knowing that Dan's at least physically okay.

"I-I slept."

"What?" Phil asked confused.

"The nightmares." Dan stutters. Phil's face softens.

"Dan, they're only dreams."

"No, no they're not Phil, you don't understand it's like reliving it all over again." Dan tells Phil, making absolutely no sense at all.

"Reliving what?" Dan shakes his head.

"Nothing." he responds blankly.

"Da-"

"Nothing, I'm fine, It was just a nightmare."

"Dan it must be more than a just a nightmare."

"Phil! I said I'm fine okay, sometimes my brain just shuts down." Dan convinces, raising his voice.

"Are you sure?"

"Positive."

"You don't want me to stay." Phil asks cautiously, Dan grins shyly.

"I-I mean I never said that."

"What do you want me to do Dan, you're being a bit difficult."

"I mean if you're not busy.." Dan starts. Phil suddenly remembers his girlfriend, who is probably getting pissed off.

"I'm busy, sorry. I'll talk to you later. Call me if you need anything" Phil says before rushing out the door.

---

882 words

Ohmigosh this took  way longer, seeing as I did two times the writing i usually do. I hope you liked it. The ending was kind of half assed sorry.
Anyways please leave some questions on my account, where it says conversations and it tells you to give me questions please reply with questions, as I currently am out of QOTD's. PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT IT. I would like to have all the questions organized. Anyways I hope you all have a wonderful Friday!

QOTD: What are you gonna be for Halloween?

AOTD: Probably nothing lmao. I love dressing up but it's a bit too late to start on anything.

-Lae <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.5K 3.2K 18
update:: this was written about two years ago, the writing is quite bad, I apologize in advance //trigger warning// //dans pov// "do you love me phi...
5.1K 451 36
Dear Patrick, It's been one day since you left me. My friends are afraid I will kill myself, but that is not necessary. I already feel dead... My l...
6.1M 259K 100
[completed] philgon: she can fuck you good, but i can fuck you better ; copyright © 2016
2K 45 15
I love you so much. WARNING: SMUT