Thinking About You • MLB

By SimplyMiraculousMe

"So even if you forget about me, I'll always be thinking about you." Adrien and Marinette missed the warning... More

I thought you loved me
Sorry, my mistake
Wh-what happened?
Please forgive me . . .
A surgery?
Appointment? Check!
Telling him
Hi, Emma~
A reunion.
The hurricane strikes
My life without him
Do I know you?
Bad relationships, bad vibes
Couple's Therapy
Elliot
Venom Heart
Ultrasounds
Ditching the Cab
The End of the Beginning

1k READS!!!

3.6K 57 10
By SimplyMiraculousMe

Oh my god. Oh my god. OH MY GOD!!!!

literally. 1k reads?! I just had to make a whole other chapter for this!

I am so thankful for all of you. People all around me have been so supportive. More comments on my chapters, more votes, reads, reading lists, the list goes on! I can barely express in words how much this means to me. I could never have done this without you guys - you built my confidence to go further and try harder.

Writing has a big impact on me since I have a pure passion for it and love to do it. Wattpad makes me feel like the author I'm dreaming to be when I grow up. So when you guys comment encouraging things on my chapters I can't tell you how much it makes me feel good about myself.

Thank you to those who've been supporting me since I first published this book! Anyone remember that? Then, I was just a newbie here😂 I'll admit, I did look up books of how to get more reads because I was so desperate. However, they helped give me writing tips and showed me how to become a better writer. I recommend you try looking up that title if you would like to improve your writing skills:) So if you're going through writer's block, or you're not confident of your story, remember that your book will make it to 1k if you try your best.

Once again, thank you! I can't say enough of 'thank you's' to actually express how thankful I am of you guys! I would've never become the person I am today if it weren't for you. I love you all so much and a have miraculous day!

~Laurel

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 98 23
The future of two fashion companies will soon lie in the hands of the heirs to said companies. The current owners of the companies have decided to ar...
38.6K 1.4K 6
Adrien Agreste is different. He was born with a curse. He could kill and destroy anything he touched. Ignored and misunderstood by his father, he bel...
6.8K 165 12
Marinette begins to remember her time with Oblivio, but with an accident, she loses all her memories and only remembers the hidden ones she shared wi...
1.8K 137 23
[I wrote this when I was young and it's terrible lmao] After one crazy week, it's official: Marinette Dupain-Cheng, shy but cute high school designer...