Fates Align

By smurfyphantom06

---BOOK ONE--- COMPLETE "Do you know, how incredibly sexy you are my beast, now come back to me." She said... More

Texas
Home (part one)
Home (part two)
Morning Glory
Outings
The Lake
Mr. Romantico
Bittersweet
Anticipation
First Date
Aftermath
Homeless Cat
Drunken Sorrows
Shattered
First Shift
Mates
Double Date
Couples
Check Up & Check Out (part one)
Check Up & Check Out (part two)
Declarations
Secrets Unfold
War & Cake
Truths Unfold
Dress Up
Treats & Tricks
Masquerade
Halloween
Not Family
Christmas
Beginnings

Preface

13.7K 440 15
By smurfyphantom06

IMPORTANT A/N:
Hello and welcome to this story...invade you didn't read re description I wanted to pointed out once more that this store is marked as 'Mature' because of strong language and sexual situations. Because if this I highly recommended being a follower of mine as some of my steamiest chapters are only exclusive to my followers. Otherwise enjoy the story and please remember to comment and like to let me know if you're liking it or not.

__________

-Preface-

"Arabella."

I looked up at the sound of my name being called from downstairs.

"Come on down sweet pea."

I smiled hearing my dad's nickname for me. I quickly tucked an old receipt laying on my nightstand into my book so I wouldn't lose my chapter before making my way downstairs.

"Yes daddy?"

"Sweet pea can we go and have a little talk in my office?"

I couldn't imagine what would merit my dad needing me to talk in his office, my brothers and I were usually only called in there when we messed up in school.

"Have a seat sweet pea."

I did as instructed and took a seat in one of his leather chairs.

"I still can't believe how grown up you are, and soon you'll be seventeen." He smiled, only his smile was a sad one. "Arabella I have something to tell you and I'm not sure how you're going to take it...just know that I have always been honest with you and everything your mother and I do is done out of love."

I nodded my understanding.

He looked at me for what seemed like five minutes, just silently thinking before he finally spoke.

"Arabella, I'm a lycanthrope...and i believe you may also carry the gene."

I remained seated as my mind tried to dissect his words into something more understandable.

"...a ly-what?"

He sighed, "a lycanthrope, more commonly termed...a werewolf."

My eyes nearly bugged out of my head.

He held up his hands as he noticed I was about to ask a million questions.

"Now hold on, I know you're gonna want proof and all, and unfortunately I can't provide it. It's been years since I last phased and therefore have since lost my ability...now I can't exactly teach you things you need to know or explain everything but I'm sending you to someone who can."

'Sending me?'

My heart began to race and tears instantly began to pool in my eyes.

"Why do I have to leave?"

He sighed heavily, his hands on his hips now. I could tell her was trying to present himself in a tough no nonsense manner, but his eyes read kind and concern filled his face.

"Sweet pea this is for your own good, I'm sending you there to learn about us...truth be told I should've sent you to your Aunt years ago, but I was trying to deny the obvious signs."

"What signs?" I asked curiously.

"For me it isn't a surprise that you've never really had a boyfriend and let's be honest, you don't exactly fight in do you?"

I closed my eyes, he was right.

Yes I've had friends here and there, but it was mostly acquaintances that had similar interests in movies, books, or music. But when I drifted away from them they would all give up on the friendship altogether.

"Y-you said my aunt knows?"

He nodded, "of course she does, she's my sister making her a lycanthrope as well."

Of course it made sense.

"Is mom a wolf too?"

This time he sadly shook his head 'no.'

"Is that why I have to leave?"

This time he came over to the chair and kneeled down before me, "sweet pea, everything us lycanthropes do is to protect and preserve...your mother is not a lycanthrope so I always knew there would be a 50/50 chance you and your brothers would carry the gene, I've never told her what I am because I didn't have to." He explained. "When I chose to be with your mother I gave up my old life and slowly began to base less and less...when I did, I always waited for her to fall asleep."

"How can you keep this from her?"

"It wasn't without extreme difficulty, I mean she is my mate after all."

'Mate?'"

But before I could question him on what a mate is he only continued to speak.

"Now it is your turn to protect and preserve, if you turn here you may end up hurting us or yourself, also it would shatter the ignorance of werewolves actually existing, so you have to protect your family from harm, and protect their innocence."

"B-but, I don't want to leave."

"Arabella there's also another reason you have to leave..."

The room grew silent once more before my father spoke again.

"Arabella, if you shift and you are not part of a pack you will instantly become a rouge and if you were to unknowingly walk into a pack's territory, they will ask what pack your part of, when they find out you're a rogue they will kill you instantly."

My heart beat wildly.

I had so many unanswered questions and concerns.

But I knew my father was right, as crazy and made up as this all sounded, deep down in my
Soul I knew he was right.

I looked up at him one more time "...what are we going to tell mom?"

________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:
Character Lists

-Arabella VonKemp: Holland Roden

-Tiffiani Borgos: Phobe Tonkin

-Deacon Earls: Ed Westwick

-Logan Spearman: Max Irons

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 4.5K 26
If you enjoy this story please check out my rewritten version on my profile. Landon stood up and pressed Lyla against the wall so she couldn't escap...
4.3K 46 43
This book is finished and edited. Questions that arise in this book might not get answers until book two or three. "What the hell do you think you're...
980K 25K 24
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ I was really inexperienced when I wrote this and quite dramatic. I understand that this book may not be everyone's favorite (even I cri...
2.2M 56.2K 38
Beta Gabriel Lodge. Beta to one of the most feared men in the country whilst being a terrifying one himself. He's not really sure what drew him to...