Run Away; Brandon Rowland

By huntersjawline

peyton runs away, what happens next? More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
THANK YOU!!!
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
hoLY
chapter 35

chapter 15

1.4K 36 0
By huntersjawline

maci's pov:
its been 3 days. the rowlands are coming home soon. to you know see peyton.

peyton hasn't woke up yet. she apparently hit her head really hard. she's going to make it, i know she will.
the doctors say she's in some kinda coma? i haven't left the hospital, slept, and I've rarely eaten anything since peyton got here. "maci evans?" i was called into peyts room.

  "is she going to be okay?"

   "i promised you, remember, the first night you came." that night was a blur to me.

  i sat in a chair by peytons bed. her body lay almost lifeless. "hi peyton. brandon is coming down to see you. so is hunter, christine, ashton, and even my mom." a slight smile crept onto my face. but it quickly faded away. "everyone misses you. your supporters on social media are all missing you. but you'll be awake soon. then you can broadcast, and hang out with me more then you already do." i say when another smile came on to my face. her monitor started to beep rapidly. i stopped smiling and froze. "maci you have to leave this room." i ignored the doctors and nurses. "please miss your friend needs help." i sat there ignoring them again until they dragged me into the waiting room. i ran out of the hospital. i sat in the middle of the parking lot, crying.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.2K 769 50
Imagines
18.9K 435 31
Its been 3 years , y/n & hunter have had no contact at all for the past years , y/n now lives in florida. Hunter still lives in arizona. Will y/n & h...
45.8K 1.6K 28
*I wrote this when was 13 and when I thought I was the shit so please excuse some bad writing* หš*๏ฝฅเผ“ Hey, I'm Aubrey, but people call me Auby. I'm 17...
5.1K 122 27
I'm Cameron Dallas's sister and Hunter Rowland's girlfriend. What could go wrong?