The 5 th wave

By SW102605

Me Cassie again by myself This felling I've finally found it again sadness ... Hatred for me all for me... More

Cassie made myself alone again
Falling in and out of place
I love you ....!?
You came back ?
Love hurts!
I'll stay for you.
New start.
I want to fly.
I have a confession to make.
The really late introduction.
How we should do this ( evans point of view. )
RUN ( back to cassies point of view).
Complicated.
You fix me up
Your hurt!

This is crazy

38 0 0
By SW102605

Cassie's mind: Evan got up he grabbed graces gun and shot her more times than I can count. Ben: you jack ass all you have done is caused is trouble. You've almost killed Cassie. Evan: don't - cassie: shut up Ben shut the fuck up ok you don't talk to Evan like that. Ben: you worship Evan the et man like a god you used to worship me like that it's bull shit ok. Cassie's mind: blood running down my face I tried to stand up my knees buckled. Evan: Cassie. Cassie's mind: I fell Evan put his hands under my butt he picked me up. Evan: your the trouble now, parish. Ben: your the fucking Alien. Evan: yes yes i am but I am with the person I love. Cassie's mind: Evan kissed me on my forehead. Evan: I love you Cassie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

385K 33.6K 94
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
1M 34.2K 81
"𝙾𝚑, 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜! 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎...𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚐ä𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑...
64.4K 2.5K 63
"You want a wife this much, huh? That's why you are just back from England, yet got married instantly." She sits on the sofa, her head on her hands...
198K 8.8K 108
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...