The Great War of 2B2T

By nicktheawesome100

As the Great War between the massive rusher army and the highly prepared army of fitmc, an old rusher that wa... More

The First Five
Meat The Revolutionarys

The first act

139 1 0
By nicktheawesome100

As the commentern was getting stronger with more resources and people, they began to reinvade the over world, they had to make a small 35 x 100 x 100 wall base so they could make a small air base and tank factory, " I king simington declare war apron the great fitmc army! " as the first patrol rolled out and began they had 3 tanks 20 troops and 5 engineers, " sir our spotter plane saw a small vet patrol just up ahead, should we act? " " yes, it will be the first victory of this war, inform Head Quarters, we have began the first battle, and tell them to aim TNT mortars where we are and track us, if we die fire. " " right away sir! " as the troops came upon the vets, they started firing there tanks to test if the engineering was correct, the blast killed 3 out of the 10 troops, than the general athorised a charge, as the vets tried there best, they still lost only 1 of the troops of the commentern were hurt, moments later king fit heard the news of the first loss of the war was on fit's side, " general what did they have? " " sir you won't believe me but.... they had tanks. " " WHAT??? HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE, THIS IS NON-MODED MINECRAFT, HOW IS IT... " " FIT! shut up now, I know how they did this, it was no rusher it was at the hands of a faction worse than face punch! it was the commentern, a communist party, they reinvented how we use the slime block glitch, they can turn and control elevation of the machine, same as movable TNT canons, we must stop them, they plan to take all the anarchy servers in minecraft, but if there is one they can't take they will develop a super TNT canon, it sends out about 10 million TNT blocks spread across 4 million blocks, the end of 2b2t is upon us, and we must prepare, to war! ".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 69.5K 126
Imagines and Oneshots from the Harry Potter Universe ✧₊⁺ Draco Malfoy, Mattheo Riddle, Theodore Nott, Lorenzo Berkshire, Pansy Parkinson, Tom Riddle...
492K 13K 46
After a year away at Kitty Hawk, Cassie Maybank returns to the Outerbanks with a determination to get her life back on track. To stay healthy, to mak...
654K 17.4K 104
"𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴, 𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘦𝘱𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴" Henry hart x fem OC S1-S5
437K 17.3K 41
[COMPLETED]"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years youn...