Insanity Falls (naruto fan fi...

By caity-devil788

Warning! Cringe worthy writing ahead! The cringe! Hijoshikina shi, is an insane girl, who has been through th... More

info
Hell is here...
Why..... Why demon?,
Crazy? Are you sure?
My dream has come true!!!
Hello konaha! The trouble has arrived!
yay for flying unicorns and missions!
Zuzu and snow chan!
Pain. It's a memory we wish we could forget.
Heroes....
sorry!
hiya!
before I continue
plz read!
Special info chapter.
Hey little sis
Hiatus

Snake?!?

124 8 3
By caity-devil788

The pic above is what it looks like when the gun is fired. Just the gun. Naruto does not belong to me nor do the pictures and videos I use.

On my way home I still have my gun I used to kill the masked man. You might ask why I'm killing myself when I haven't gotten to kill the masked man. I'm doing this because the finger prints on the weapon, after they checked didn't match anyone in this state that they had a record of , so it would be impossible to find him. So now you have my reason.

I am almost home, but there's this odd snake. It has white scales with crimson eyes of blood. On its tail there was red spike. Hebi... Hebi means snake... Hebi was my mother's name... all of a sudden, in my head I hear, "you'll escape hell. Run away from it. Run away... From hell..." I will escape? Oh dear voice... why no one can escape hell. The only escape for me would be being able to go to my beloved anime characters. Naruto.

I go home and watch Naruto, fangirling all the way. I want to at least be a bit happy before I die. I'm watching the series over again from ep 1.
___________________________
That night 11:59
Switching between third person and Hijoshikina

Here we go. Thinks Hijoshikina. She has the gun towards her head with all her belongings next two her. Her phone, ear buds, i pod, katana, and her necklace around her neck. As she waits for the clock to hit twelve, she feels something cold and smooth go around her body. She looked down. It was the snake from earlier. But this time it was about 6 feet long! And it was wrapped around her body. She didn't care though... she was about to kill her self what difference did the snake make? She saw the clock hit twelve. BANG! Hijoshikina shot.
But little did Hijoshikina know, that the snake made the most difference anything in her life ever has...

Sorry I have short chapters but they will get longer, promise!  By the way, plz send me some suggestions. thx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

322K 9.8K 58
[ Highest Ranking: #1 in Naruto ] [ Highest Ranking: #1 in Uchiha ] A will. A faculty leading to an action. A resolution. Everyone has a will, a rea...
50.6K 1.4K 13
Sasuke looked forward and gasped. A kunai was coming; full speed. "SASUKE!!" Sasuke closed his eyes. He waited for the impact. He opened his eyes t...
151K 6.3K 24
Sakura Haruno had heard nothing else but bad rumors and nasty things about her. What did she do wrong? Is there something wrong with this blessed kun...
100K 4.2K 39
•I'm definitely rewriting this story, the plot was there but I just couldn't write it properly I guess. Sakura Haruno wishes she was invisible someti...