Do You Really Love Me?

By harryswife28

..."What is wrong with me? What was I thinking?" I scream. "You were thinking about us." He says calmy. "Ther... More

Prologue
Chapter 1- The Beginning
Chapter 2- Interesting
Chapter 3- Really
Chapter 4- Why
Chapter 5- Broken Hearts and Sad Songs
Chapter 6- It Can Only Get Better
Chapter 7- Forever Gone
Chapter 8- The Slow Recovery
Chapter 9- Maybe You're Right
Chapter 10- Something New
Chapter 11- Broken Hearts and Promises
Chapter 12- Just Thinking About it
Chapter 13- What You Really Mean to Me
Chapter 14- Not the Marcus I Know
Chapter 15- I Guess He'll Do
Chapter 16- We Need to Talk
Chapter 17- Just Be Mine
Chapter 18- WTF
Chapter 19- Blurry Vision and Strange People
Chapter 20- Arguments and Liars
Chapter 21- What Did I Do?
Chapter 22- Done With What?
Chapter 23- Break What??
Chapter 24- Unsteady
Chapter 25- Ugh Prom
Chapter 26- The After Party
Chapter 27- Prom is Over!
Chapter 28- The Break Up
Chapter 29- Me, Myself, and I
Author's Note
Chapter 31- Graduation
Epilogue
Appreciation

Chapter 30- The V-Card

266 14 5
By harryswife28

Warning: There is a sex scene in this chapter, if you aren't comfortable reading or you aren't old enough please stop now!

I sit on my bed and go through my Snapchat. I look at different stories but when I get to Jack's I listen very closely.

"So I have a question for y'all. If you think you're in love with someone how do you tell them? Slide up to help me." He smiles at the end and I raise an eyebrow. He's in love with someone? I wonder who. I continue to watch his story to find out who he's in love with.

"So there's one person I can't stop thinking about but I know they may not feel the same but I really want something with them."

"Actually I don't know she might feel the same but she just won't say anything. Nevermind, nevermind let me stop flooding y'all with love stories and questions." That's the end of his story. I really want to know if he's in love with someone or if he's just asking a question.

I low-key want to text him and ask him but I don't want him to feel like I'm in his business or anything. I start to feel sleepy and go to put on my face mask.

I sit for a while and take it off before going to bed.

*The Next Morning*

I wake up and wash my face and brush my teeth. I put on my clothes and fix myself some Fruity Pebbles. I sit down to enjoy my breakfast and see Kyle coming down the stairs.

"What's up little sis!?" He says running towards the refrigerator.

"Hey." I say placing a spoonful of cereal into my mouth.

"So um you and Marcus haven't been talking a lot lately. What's going on?"

"Um maybe you should ask him."

"If I wanted to know from him I would've ask him but I didn't so I want to know from you."

"We're not even together anymore." Kyle slams the refrigerator door and turns to me.

"What?" He grinds down on his teeth.

"We um broke up."

"When was this?"

"The other day."

"Why?"

"Ask him." I say getting up. "I really don't feel like talking about it."

"Okay that's fine but-"

"Bye." I say walking out of the door. I get in the car and head to school. I decide to call Jacob on my way there.

"Hello!" He yells as I turn the volume down.

"You don't have to yell!" I yell back.

"Sorry my mom keeps yelling."

"Hey Kyla!" His mom yells from the background.

"Hi." I laugh as I can mentally picture Jacob rolling his eyes.

"Bye mom!" I hear him yell as the door slams.

"What happened between you and your mom?" I ask.

"She's really been up my ass lately about graduation and stuff."

"Why?"

"She just keeps telling me that high school isn't the end of the journey and even though she isn't saying it, I know she wants me to join the army."

"What's wrong with that?"

"Did you really just ask me that?"

"What?"

"The army is definitely not for me. I'd be one of the first one's to be killed and that's if I even make it through the training."

"Yea I can believe that."

"So?"

"So what?"

"Are you ready to tell me the story of how you and Marcus broke up?".

"Yea I guess I'll tell you at lunch."

"I'm ready to hear the tea."

"And I'm ready to spill it." We laugh.

"Well I'll see you at school."

"Alright."

"Love you bye."

"Love you too bye." I hang up and continue driving to school. One of my favorite songs come on as I sing along.

You know just what to say
Things that scares me, I should just walk away
But I can't move my feet
The more that I know you, the more I want to
Something inside me's changed
I was so much younger yesterday, oh

I didn't know that I was starving till I tasted you
Don't need no butterflies when you give me the whole damn zoo
By the way, right away, you do things to my body
I didn't know that I was starving till I tasted you

By the way, right away, you do things to my body
I didn't know that I was starving till I tasted you

I pull into the school parking lot and park. I get out of the car and walk into the school. I go to my locker and head to my first class.

~*~

I walk to lunch with Jacob and I see Marcus looking at me. I laugh and walk into the lunchroom.

"So what happened?" Jacob asks as soon as we sit down. I tell him everything. "So there's no chance of you two getting back together?"

"No chance at all. Not even a small one." I look down. "It's actually sad, though."

"Yea I guess it is but you still have Jack."

"Nothing is going to happen between me and Jack."

"Why do you say that?"

"Because it's true. He's doing his thing and I'm doing mine."

"You two can do your thing together."

"Nah."

"So what are you doing today?"

"Nothing. Kyle is supposed to be going somewhere with his friends."

"You're not going?"

"I have no reason to go now. My boyfriend isn't his friend."

"I still think that you and Marcus will get back together."

"Trust me we won't. Did I tell you about what happened yesterday?"

"No. What happened yesterday?"

"Well Jason came over and made a move on me."

"What!?"

"Yea like he kept trying to have sex but I kept pushing him away."

"Oh my gosh! You're kidding right?"

"Nope. I'm so serious."

"Why was he even over there?"

"He wanted to see why I was so sad yesterday so he came over so we could talk."

"That's why you shouldn't have boy guests." He points.

"I'm fine though."

"Does your brother know?"

"No. And I'd like to keep it that way, I don't need him beating anyone up."

When lunch is over I head to my next class. I walk in the class and notice Jason looking at me. I look away and go to sit down. He's really starting to creep me out.

"Hey." He taps me with his pencil.

"Hi." I give a small smile.

"So what are you doing today?"

"Nothing."

"Oh." He smiles. I expected him to apologize for what happened yesterday but I guess not. "I'll come over."

"Don't." I say sternly not even bothering to look at him.

"Why not?"

"Because I don't want you over." I roll my eyes and get back to my work.

"You know you do."

"Actually I know that I don't, now can you leave me alone?"

"Woah calm down."

"Woah. Leave me the fuck alone." I mock him. I can't believe this guy has the nerve to try to come over again and he didn't apologize for what he did yesterday. Maybe he's just used to girls not saying anything but I'm definitely going to say something.

After going to the rest of my classes I finally make it to my locker. I look at the door to see Marcus with his hand wrapped around that girl. Good for him. I slam my locker and go to the car.

~*~

When I finally get home I go up to my room and turn on the TV. I look at my phone to see it's dry. I wish I could get long texts from someone telling me how much they love me.

I'm about to do my homework when I hear someone at the door. I go downstairs to see who it is. I see it's Jack and I let him in.

"Hey." He says closing the door.

"Hi. Kyle's not here." I say walking into my room.

"I know."

"So why are you here?"

"I need to talk to you."

"Ugh. About what?"

"Well I heard about you and Marcus."

"If you're here to talk about this then you can just leave. I don't want to talk about that."

"We're not going to."

"So what do you need to talk to me about?"

"You remember that night you blacked out and everyone said it happened at a friend's house?"

"Yea."

"That's not exactly what happened."

"So what happened?"

"Well we were at a party and someone put something in your drink."

"What?"

"Yea and that someone was Jason. He convinced you to follow him upstairs and he almost raped you." I feel so disgusted. I kissed him yesterday. I kissed someone who tried to rape me.

"What do you mean almost?" My voice cracks.

"Well I noticed that you were gone and I found you upstairs. I punched Jason and Marcus took you."

"Wait. So you're telling me that you guys have been lying to me this whole time?"

"It was to help you."

"Help me what? Let a rapist into my house? Let a rapist kiss me? Let a rapist touch me?"

"We didn't know all of this would happen."

"It wouldn't have had to if you told me what happened!"

"Listen don't get mad at me. You're boyfriend should've been the one to tell you."

"I admit he should've told me but you knew just like he did! While you were ignoring me you could've told me what happened."

"You don't understand I was trying to help you!"

"Does it look like you helped me in anyway?"

"I'm sorry I guess I wasn't thinking."

"I actually thought about giving you a second chance."

"You still can." He says softly.

"What is wrong with me? What was I thinking?" I scream.

"You were thinking about us." He says calmy.

"There is no 'us' and there should have never been, you're just like the rest of them! You lie just so you can get what you want!"

"Don't compare me to them." He walks dangerously close as I back away soon hitting a wall.

"I'm not them, I'm different. I'm better. I'm what you want. I'm what you need." He looks at my eyes and at my lips. He bites his lip and walks closer to me. Like that's even possible.

"Jack what are you doing?" I ask as he pulls my chin up.

"Something I was supposed to do a long time ago." And with that he kisses me. I swear his kisses are something I can never get tired of. I grab his neck and he grabs my waist.

He picks me up and attacks my neck. He carries me to the bed. He places me down and smiles at me. I want to stop him but I can't. What can I say? I want this. And I want it with no one else but him.

"Are we really about to do this?" I ask as he pulls my dress up.

"Only if you want to." He stops.

"I do." I pull my dress over my head and he admires my body. "Still looks great on you." He says and begins to lightly kiss my stomach.

He unhooks my bra and takes my nipple in his mouth. I arch my back as his cold hands hold my waist. I take off his shirt as my nails trace his abs.

"You're perfect." I whisper."

"Not nearly as perfect as you." He stands up to take off his pants.

"Calvin Klein looks good on you." I laugh. He poses as I laugh and he comes back to me. He places kisses on my forehead and starts to go lower and lower. With every kiss he says something.

He gets down to my panties and I squirm. He smiles and slowly pulls my panties down.

"Don't move." He says holding my waist and kissing my inner thighs. I bite my lip to hold back the moans aching to come out.

His lips finally touch where I ache for him the most. He pushes my legs up and goes to work. The way his tongue feels against me makes me speechless.

He looks up at me as I clutch the blankets.

"Oh fuck." I breathe out and he comes up to kiss me.

"You taste amazing." He bites my lip. He stands up to pull down his boxers and pulls a condom out of the pocket of his pants. He tears it open with his teeth as I lay there admiring his body.

Never thought I'd see anything so tempting in my life. I never thought looking at somebody's naked body could make me wet.

He puts the condom on and spreads my legs.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asks just inches away from my aching body.

"I've never been so sure about anything in my life." I smile as he thrusts into me slowly and I scream out in pain.

"You okay?"

"Yea it just hurts a little."

"The pain will go away." He says thrusting into me even harder. I swear I can feel him inside my stomach.

"Aaahhhh!" I scream and I look at him to see his face filled with pure desire. Just seeing him like that because of me makes me want him even more. "I want to get on top."

"What?" He asks opening his eyes.

"I wanna get on top."

"You sure?"

"Yep." He pulls out of me and places himself beside me as I get on top of him. I take a deep breathe before pouncing on his huge shaft.

I can see him biting his lip and it drives me crazy. I grind on him and he holds my waist as pain and pleasure begin to take over my body. I start to go faster and he moans.

"Ohh Kyla!" He grabs my chest as I hold on to the headboard.

"Am I doing it right?" I scream as he nods fast.

"Ahh. Fuck you're doing it so right." He starts to push himself into my as I ride him. I feel my insides start to knot up and I know my orgasm is close.

"Ahhh fuck Jack I'm close!"

"So am I baby!" He thrusts into my one long hard time. That's all it takes for me to come undone. I collapse onto his chest. "That. Was. Amazing."

"It really was."

"I'm glad I got to finish what I started years ago."

"I'm glad you did too. I know I'll be sore for days." He grabs my arm and pulls me up. "What?"

"Lets go again." He says as I laugh.

Author's Note: Sorry this chapter is so awkward. I didn't know what words I wanted to use. I didn't know if I wanted to be straight forward or subtle. Thanks for all the love you all give me. And sorry for the awkward chapter. Continue reading because it gets interesting. Bye bye for now my lovelies!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 2.3K 54
"I try so hard to be just friends but you sure don't make it easy." He averts his gaze from mine, and I wish he'd just look me in the face. "I don't...
298 12 12
This story is like Romeo and Juliet. Chloe is a straight A student with a good background, while Elijah is failing student with a bad background. The...
2.3M 17.7K 65
I spread my legs wide open so that he had a clear view of what I was about to do next, a strangled sound escaping his throat as I inserted the phalli...
52K 5K 65
"Oh no," the blond shook his head. "Oh no?" another man asked. "What's oh no?" "Will has the look," he looked at his partner in horror. "The 'we're g...