Skinny Love and Lacey's

By Haunaboo

-"May god grant us thy perfect match for thy soul to be healed"- High school is full of challenges. You strug... More

1: 1/9/17

1 0 0
By Haunaboo

I woke up in a good mood this morning. Nothing triggered it, it just happened. I lay in my bed staring up at my ceiling wondering what the day would bring. I though of the assignments I had due today and how I had finished every single one the day they were given to me. I like to be sure my work is completed just because it is a good habit.

I got up and I walked to my closet. All my shirts were perfectly hung, wrinkle free and smelled of sweet pea and cherry blossoms. Weird combination I know, but I find it soothing. I pulled a green turtle neck off of a green hanger( I also like to be color coated)and I stretched the sleeves a little bit before putting it on. I opened my dresser and I pulled out some wool socks and a pair of black skinny jeans. I pulled on my boots and through my hair up in a bun, grabbed my coat and bag and headed to the kitchen.

"I made you breakfast Mia, its on the counter". My mom always made me breakfast. She would make something new almost every single day. Some days she made eggs, others it was oatmeal or French toast. I always thanked her before sitting down to eat. I feel like children nowadays don't show their parents enough respect and gratitude. I mean my mom and dad raised me from a baby to what I am now. I don't believe in having to ever ask for more then what I am given because, what I am given to start with is more then enough. Mom and I ate breakfast and talked about her new research she's doing at the hospital. My mom and her Cancer research team have been working hard to find a cure. My dad would have loved to eat breakfast with us indeffinatly, but he was on a business trip until Thursday. I was stoked for him to return because usually when he comes back he brings me souvineers from the places he goes. One time he went to India doing a youth program with the children there, and he brought me back a backpack. It  was really cool. This time dad went to Afghanistan to help try to settle some of the conflict there. My dad was very persuasive. People listened to him because the tone of his voice, and the words he spoke just made you want to keep listening. "Oh, Mia the bus is here. I'll see you after school honey". I kissed my mom on the cheek before heading out the door to the bus.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.3K 3.6K 47
αž€αžΆαžšαž˜αžΎαž›αž„αžΆαž™ αžŠαŸ€αž›αžαŸ’αž˜αŸαŸ‡αžŠαŸ„αž™αž…αžΆαžαŸ‹αž‘αž»αž€αžŸαŸαž…αž€αŸ’αžŠαžΈαžŸαŸ’αžšαž›αžΆαž‰αŸ‹αžšαž”αžŸαŸ‹αž˜αž“αž»αžŸαŸ’αžŸαž˜αŸ’αž“αžΆαž€αŸ‹αž‡αžΆαž€αžΆαžšαž›αŸαž„αžŸαžΎαž… αž’αŸ’αžœαžΎαž±αŸ’αž™αž˜αž“αž»αžŸαŸ’αžŸαž˜αŸ’αž“αžΆαž€αŸ‹αž“αŸ„αŸ‡αž”αŸ’αžšαŸ‚αž€αŸ’αž›αžΆαž™αž–αžΈαž€αžΆαžšαžŸαŸ’αžšαž›αžΆαž‰αŸ‹αž‘αŸ…αž‡αžΆαž€αžΆαžšαžŸαŸ’αž’αž”αŸ‹αž…αž„αžŠαŸ„αž™αž€αžΆαžšαž‚αŸ†αž“αž»αŸ† αŸ” Jungkook...
41.6K 2.4K 93
Grayson is one more teenager who announced trouble by mere looks, breaking every rule on his path with a home he dreaded returning to after school an...
Lucent By ads ❀

Teen Fiction

371K 8.6K 29
book 1 of the windows of the soul duology ✿ ✿ ✿ lucent: softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for so...
285K 11.8K 59
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...