Crystal Clear •{Complete}•

By Kawaii-Kiki

When Cana's long lost sister comes back to Fairy Tail things may take a turn. Why you ask? Because Cana had b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Authors Note

Chapter 7

75 1 1
By Kawaii-Kiki

The next day Crystal dropped off Dylan with me because she had classes. I had totally forgot to tell Rogue that I dropped out so now I'm laughing. I severed Dylan and Lani their break feast and then I started putting the boxes away in a closet since I finally finished unpacking all my stuff. "Aunty Rina, who was that boy that was with my mommy" asked Dylan. "That was Sting, he had to do a project with your mommy for school" I said. He nodded. "Dylan do you have magic" I asked. "Yeah I have fire magic" he said. "Thats cool" I said. Then the two went to the living room and started playing. I got out some canvases and paints and brushes. "Here you two can paint while I do somethings" I said and their eyes lit up. They're the cutest. Soon enough they fell asleep with paint on their hands and faces. I looked at Lani's painting to see the guild. I turned to Dylan's painting to see Crystal holding him, and me holding Lani. These kids are so cute. 

After a while Crystal came back with Rogue and picked up Dylan leaving me with Rogue and Lani was sleeping upstairs. "Why did you drop out" he asked concerned. "I can't go to school anymore, I'm too old. I have to take care of Lani. She's my main priority" I said. "Who's Lani" he asked. "Come up stairs" I said. Then we walked upstairs and he saw Lani sleeping. "Why didn't you tell me you had a kid" he asked. "I barely took her in yesterday. Something happened during a job request. Her family was killed so I took her in." I said. Then Lani got up. "Whats wrong Rina" she yawned. "Nothings wrong Lani" I said as I picked her up. "Who's him" she asked. "I'm Rogue, her boyfriend" he said. "Are you apart of my family" she asked. I was shocked, what would he say. "Of course I am sweetie" he smiled, and he picked her up and kissed her cheek. She smiled and fell asleep in his arms. He set her down in her bed and walked downstairs. "Well I came here  to ask you something" he said. "What is it" I asked. He went on one knee and took out a box and opened it. "Will you marry me Rina" he said. "Yes I'll marry you" I said. Then we kissed. Me and Rogue are getting married.

12 Years Later

"Lani what are you up to now" I asked. My 17 year-old Lani has been up in her room for a week straight. "I'm finished" she said. She came downstairs with a beautiful painting of our family. It had me, her, Rogue, and Emma our 12 year-old daughter. "Thats beautiful Lani" said Rogue as he walked into the living room. "Thanks dad. I'm going to hang out with Dylan today at the guild ok" she said. "Ok have fun" I said. Then she zoomed out. She thinks we don't know but we do. She's dating Crystal and Sting's son Dylan. The guild has grown. Lisanna and Natsu had twin sons. Lucy and Loke had a daughter, Gray and Juvia had 3 kids, Laxus and Mirajane adopted two girls, Elfman and Evergreen had a son and a daughter, Freed and Cana had a two sons, Romeo and Wendy are getting married in a week and Gajeel and Levy had 4 daughters. My brother and Erza had a daughter with purple hair and she's dating one of Freed and Cana's sons. Amy, Gray's daughter is dating Luke, Natsu's son so their always arguing. Fairy Tail is still Fairy Tail.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7M 303K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
10.2M 508K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
4M 162K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
1.9M 80.5K 23
(COMPLETED | UNDER EDITING) Fresh out of college, Veronica Odair is hired as a forensic scientist at the infamous B.E.A.R. Laboratories. She is put t...