Narnia Preferences and Onesho...

By halfblouds

"No you don't have to wear your best fake smile" Narnia preferences and oneshots containing Peter, Edmund and... More

Preference
Preference
Edmund Oneshot
Preference
Edmund Oneshot
Preference
Peter Oneshot
Preference
Preference 1/3
Preference 2/3
Preference 3/3
Preference
Preference
Peter Oneshot
Preference
Preference
Preference
Preference
Edmund Oneshot
Preference
Edmund Oneshot-Requested
Preference
Preference
Preference
Preference
Preference
Peter Oneshot 1/2
Preference
Preference
Preference
Edmund Oneshot
Preference
Peter Oneshot 2/2
Preference
Preference
Preference
Preference
Edmund Oneshot: Happy Birthday Water Girl!
Preference
Preference
Peter Oneshot
Preference
Preference
Preference
Requested Peter Oneshot
Preference
Requested Edmund Oneshot
Preference
Preference
Peter Oneshot: Happy Birthday Death Girl!
Preference
Preference
Preference
Caspian Oneshot
Preference
Preference 1/2
Preference 2/2
Preference
Preference
Preference
Peter Oneshot
Edmund Oneshot
Preference
Preference
Preference
Peter Oneshot
Preference
Preference
Preference
Peter Oneshot
Preference
Preference
Preference
Preference
Caspian Oneshot
Preference
Preference
Peter Oneshot
Preference
Preference
Preference
Peter Oneshot
Preference
Preference
Peter Oneshot
Preference
Edmund Oneshot
Preference
Preference
Preference
Edmund Oneshot 2/2
Preference
Wedding Preference 1/3
Wedding Preference 2/3
Wedding Preference 3/3
Peter Oneshot 1/2
Preference
Preference
Peter Oneshot 2/2
Preference
Preference
Peter Oneshot 1/2
Preference
Preference
Preference
Preference
Preference
Edmund Oneshot
Preference
Preference
Preference
Preference
Preference
Edmund Oneshot
Preference
Preference
Preference
Preference
Peter Oneshot
Preference
Preference
Preference
Preference
Edmund Oneshot 1/2
Edmund Oneshot 2/2
Preference
Preference
Peter Oneshot
Preference
Preference
Preference
Edmund Oneshot
Preference
Preference
Preference
Preference
Peter Oneshot
Preference
Preference
Caspian Oneshot
Preference
Preference
Peter Oneshot 1/2
Preference
Preference
Peter Oneshot 2/2
Preference
Preference
Edmund Oneshot
Preference
Preference
Preference
Preference
Peter Oneshot
Preference
Edmund Oneshot
Preference
Peter Oneshot
Preference
Edmund Oneshot
Preference
Preference
Preference
Preference
Peter Mini
Edmund Mini
Peter Mini Part Two
Edmund Mini
Peter Mini
Peter Mini
Peter Mini Part 1
Peter Mini Part Two
Edmund Mini
Preference
Preference
Preference
Preference
Peter Oneshot 1/2
Preference
Peter Oneshot 2/2
Preference
Preference
Preference
Preference
Edmund Oneshot 1/2
Preference
Preference
Caspian Oneshot
Preference
Preference
4 Years Later

Peter Oneshot 2/2

7.8K 193 40
By halfblouds

blub

(A/N: Hello my beautiful people! I'm really sorry that I didn't update this yesterday. I have no excuse other than not having any inspiration at all. I have some things to recommend today: Jon Cozart's song A Love Song from Paris. It's so pretty!: Anything Grant Gustin honestly. I love that guy.: The Imitation Game starring Benedict Cumberbatch. O.M.G. That movie is great. Okay that's it. By the way, this one is kinda all over the place. Sorry about that. Remember to eat something, drink some water and take your meds! Love you!)

Oneshot: Peter's under a love potion at a ball and your relationship hasn't been announced yet

"Y/N," Susan announced, dragging the reluctant girl over to the large crowd of girls she was standing in. "So nice of you to join us." Y/N could tell the Queen was being facetious. "Where were you?" She whispered harshly in the girl's ear.

"Something came up," Y/N whispered back, smiling ear to ear though the Gentle Queen was going to give her a scolding. "We're all good now."

"Good," Susan replied sharply. She hooked her arm through Y/N's. "Meet my friends."

In front of Y/N was about a dozen well manicured women, all delegates from different countries.

"Hello," Y/N greeted, curtsying. They outranked her, after all.

"Oh, dear, you don't have to do that," one of the older looking women assured her. "It's far too formal."

"It is a form of respect, my lady," Y/N replied. "I inte-"

"Y/N!"

Susan whisked around, staring at Y/N. "What was that?"

"I don't think you want to know, to be perfectly honest." Y/N turned to see Peter standing behind her, eyes wide and shoulders squared. His eyes were still pink. The love potion hadn't worn off yet.

Edmund wasn't far behind him. He grabbed his brother by the elbow, turning him away from the women and towards a wall, getting out a quick, "Sorry," to Y/N.

"Is something wrong?" The lady from before asked. Y/N curtsied again, giving the group a small smile before she turned to follow the Kings.

"This isn't working," Y/N panted once she found them. She had raced around the large ball room, finally finding them in a sizable closet off the main hallway.

"Tell me about it," Edmund said through gritted teeth. His arms were tired after holding his brother, who was admittedly taller and stronger than he, back from running to his love. "This is becoming a bit of a nuisance."

"A bit?" Y/N laughed haughtily. "He's out of control."

"I might have an idea," Edmund announced. Y/N nodded for him to continue. "Why not just let him cling to you like a lost puppy? Let him trail around after you and make people suspicious."

"You do realise that that goes against the entire plan, right?" Y/N deadpanned. She resisted the urge to run a hand through her hair, seeing as it was done up perfectly. Then Susan would really be mad at her.

"Do you have any other ideas?"

Y/N paused. She couldn't think of anything. They couldn't wait for the effects of the love potion to wear off because that obviously wasn't happening anytime soon. They couldn't confine Peter to his room; he would find a way out, even if Edmund gave specific orders to the guards. Edmund couldn't keep up with Peter on his own, and putting the High King in the hands of the castle guards would be a bit odd.

"No," she huffed. This wasn't going to be fun.

"So I get to stay with Y/N?" Peter asked, glancing hopefully between his brother and his lover. Y/N sighed, holding out her hand for Peter to latch on to, which he did. She led them out of the closet, through the main hall, and towards the ball room. A few guards, mainly Orieus, gave them exceptionally odd looks, for they were not aware of the pair's courtship. Edmund simply pursed his lips and nodded, clasping his hands behind his back.

"Okay." Y/N stopped Peter before they could enter the ballroom. She motioned for Edmund to return to the party, which he did, winking before closing the door. Y/N turned to Peter. "We need to lay down some rules."

"What kind of rules?" Peter asked. He wrapped his arms around Y/N, nuzzling into her neck. Y/N quickly pushed him off, aching at the hurt look in his pink colored eyes.

"Well, for one, you can't do that," Y/N explained, holding Peter at an arm's distance. "You can hold my hand or take my arm, but we can't have any physical contact that would be deemed anything but platonic until the announcement."

"Fine," Peter pouted, grabbing Y/N's hand. "Can I hug you after the announcement?"

"Sure," Y/N agreed. "Also, don't get to close to anyone unnecessarily. They're bound to notice that something isn't right." With that, Y/N pushed open the doors and led the love struck Peter down the grand stairs.

"Ah, High King Peter." Peter turned at the mention of his name to find King Henry standing behind him, his daughter Violet on his arm. The King bowed to Peter, his daughter pulling her arm away to hold out her dress as she curtsied.

"King Henry." Peter nodded to him curtly. "What brings you to Narnia?" Henry's face twisted into one of confusion.

"Why, my lord, you invited everyone! I think the people are excited to see what you have planned." Henry gestured to the dancing and mingling nobles and regents, fauns and nymphs.

"Yes," Peter said, furrowing his eyebrows.

"I know that I'm excited," Violet said, her voice a little to lustful for Y/N's liking. "Father would you please excuse us?" Violet asked Henry, who nodded, kissing his daughter's forehead before disappearing in the crowd, as he was not a tall man. Violet promptly turned back to Peter, smiling. "My lord, would you do me the great honor of a dance?"

Peter backed into Y/N, clutching her hand tighter. "I don't want to."

"Excuse me?" Violet sneered, obviously taken aback that someone would decline her.

"His majesty isn't feeling very well, my lady," Y/N stepped in. "He is only attending this ball for appearances."

Violet stepped back as though just being in close proximity with Peter would give her the plague. She grimaced, turning around and swiftly putting as much distance between her and Peter as she could. Y/N couldn't say she was unhappy.

"Thank you," Peter said, hugging Y/N tightly. "I can't stand her." He rested his head on Y/N's shoulder and started to sway, gently pulling her into the dense crowd to dance.

"Well," Y/N said, putting her arms around Peter's neck. This could be considered platonic, right? "I could let her steal my king."

Peter laughed. Y/N could feel the vibrations surging through his chest. He stilled, nosing Y/N's neck before kissing it lightly. "This is a very revealing dress."

Y/N smirked. "Edmund said you would like it."

"Well, he was wrong." Peter kissed Y/N's neck again before pressing his lips to her ear. "I love it."

Finally coming out of her Peter induced trance, Y/N pushed Peter to an arms length. "Can we please tell everyone now?"

Peter's face lit up. "I've never wanted anything more."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 690 15
"No, no I mean. You're Narnian's?" Caspian stated, looking at the three occupying the room. "No way, didn't know that." Lynetta said. Prince Caspian...
206K 3.5K 21
You and Peter have been best friends since birth and you two do everything together. When Lucy finds Narina you, Peter, Susan, Edmund, and Lucy are t...
107K 1.7K 22
"But Peter, It was always you..." Must be Love || THE CHRONICLES OF NARNIA PETER PEVENSIE X OC [EVERYTHING BELONGS TO DISNE...
331K 5.1K 55
The Chronicles of Narnia Imagines and Preferences ♥ ♠ ♣ ♦ Includes: - Peter ❤️ - Edmund 💛 - Caspian 💚 - Eustace 💙 ♥ ♠ ♣ ♦ Imagines...