Arranged Marriage(G.B.D)

By DolanGirl03

//Completed// I understand that the beginning is really cringy because I wrote it a while ago. 2016 #3 G.B.D... More

ØŅÉ
ŤWØ
THRËĘ
FØÛR
FĪVĘ
ŠĮX
ŠÊVĘÑ
ĘÎGHT
ÑĮÑĘ
TĘÑ
ÈLĒVĘÑ~TWÈŁVĘ
THÍRTÈĘÑ
Part 2 ØÑĘ
TWØ
THRÉĘ
FØÜR
FÏVĘ
ŠĮX
ŠĘVĘÑ
ÑĮÑĘ
TÉÑ
ÈŁÈVĘÑ
TWÉŁVĘ
THÏRTÉĘÑ
FØÜRTÉĘÑ
FÏFTÈĘÑ
ŠÏXTĘĘÑ

ÉÏGHT

807 21 1
By DolanGirl03

Electra's POV

After finding out about the our baby boys, we decided to take a walk. We walked down a path covered in multi colored, autumn leaves.

"So Grayson, what should we name them?" As we are having two boys we only thought of one boy name.

"Isaac." He asked again and I rolled my eyes and laughed. He really likes that name doesn't he.

"Lucas?" I suggest.

"Isaac and Lucas Dolan." We say in sync. We turn to smile at each other when I spot something moving in an alleyway we were about to pass. I hear little cry's.

"Grayson can you hear that?" I ask him, he turns to the alleyway and nods.

I walk toward it to see and little figure sitting on the floor, surrounded by a bunch of black bags which I'm guessing is full of left over food that has been stuck out here for days. We start making our way toward the crying, it's smells absolutely rank.

"Um hello, are you alright?" Grayson says as we get closer to the, I assume person, on the floor.

"Huh, me?" A little sweet voice replies.

"Yes honey." I respond.

"Oh, yeah I'm fine." She sniffs.

"Are you lost?" Grayson asked.

"Oh me, lost no, how can I be lost when I'm at home." She giggled. She looked around the age of 6, she had long, flowing blonde hair and deep blue eyes. But she was very dirty, as in covered in mud and all sorts.

"What do you mean your home, where are your parents?" I ask, her parents must be here somewhere, if not there are very horrible parents for leaving there daughter in an alley.

"Um, some people tell me there in heaven." Aw bless her, I feel so bad for her. I can't imagine what it is like without parents and living on the streets.

She quickly runs over to a bin and picks up something out of it. She is about to put it in her mouth when Grayson stops her.

"What are you doing, you shouldn't eat moldy food that you found on the floor." Grayson almost yelled.

"But but.... this is the best thing I have seen all day." She looked like she was about to cry.

"Hey don't cry, it's okay." I pulled out a chocolate bar out of my bag. Her eyes lit up.

"For me, thank you thank you." She ran up to me and hugged me.

"Come on, let's take you some place else, you don't want to be down here." I held on to her left hand as Grayson toke the other.

"Grayson we should take her to the orphanage." I suggested to him while walking away from the alley that we saw her in.

"Yeah, she can't live out her on her own." He agreed to my suggestion.

"Hey sweetie, what is your name?" I asked her as she skipped along next to me and gray.

"My name is Allie." She giggled and I smiled at her, she was just too cute.

"That is a lovely name, my name is Electra and this is my husband Grayson." Grayson pretended to tip his imaginary hat at her and that mad her laugh.

We made our way to the orphanage and we were having a blast. A free minutes later we reached the orphanage. I walked through the door that was kindly held by Grayson.

"Thank you sir." I chuckled.
"That's okay ma'am." He nodded.

"Thank you sir." Allie repeated my words and giggled.
"My pleasure ma'am." Gray chuckled. Grayson is going to be a great dad.

We walked up to a lady at the desk, she had obvious dyed red hair and looked like she was in her late 20's.

"Can I help you." She asked In a calm voice.

"Yes, we found this little girl on the streets and were wondering if you would take her in for us." I asked her.

"Oh I'm so sorry, but we are out of space, but we will take care of her." She smirked, what does she mean by 'take care of her'.

"Take care of her, how?" I asked.

"Oh we will put her back where you found her for you." A fake smile was placed across her face.

Allie was being pulled by a security guard that came out of no where.

"No please, Electra, Grayson!" She cried for us.

"Wait." The guard stopped dragging her across the room.

"I will take her in, adopt her." I could see Grayson looking at me from the corner of my eye.

"Well that saved a job, jimmy but her down." The lady said and Allie came running towards me. I embraced her in a hug.

"Thank you." She mumbled into my hair.

*****
So you have met Allie and you also know the names that they are planing for the boys.
I feel like I'm going to end this story soon because I have no more ideas but I'm not sure 🤔.
Vote and comment x
Peas out
Little peas

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 42 22
A girl has known Grayson and Ethan Dolan her whole life. They're all best friends. She's especially close with Grayson and has had history with him...
311K 8.9K 46
[ COMPLETED ] in which a girl loses someone dear to her life and falls into depression, shutting her best friend, ethan, out in the process. ethan tr...
133K 2K 27
you and grayson/ethan are getting married! [he's like 20 something]
49.8K 801 38
Before the accident they were the perfect couple. He was charming, smooth, always did whatever he could for the one he loved. She gave him her love a...