Guarding Hearts | •J.B•

By Love_Is_My_Charisma

The classic love story of Kacey and Justin. Battling his old flames, overcoming racists remarks of their rela... More

One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty-One.
Twenty-Two.
Twenty-Three.
Twenty-Four.
Twenty-Five.
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven.
Twenty-Eight.
Twenty-Nine.
Thirty.
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two.
Thirty-Three
Author's Note
Thirty-Four.
Thirty-Five.
Thirty-Six.
Thirty-Seven.
Thirty-Eight.
Thirty-Nine.
Forty.
Forty-One.
Forty-Two.
Forty-Three.
Forty-Four.
Forty-Five.
Forty-Six.
Forty-Seven.
Forty-Eight.
Forty-Nine.
Fifty.
Fifty-One.
Fifty-Two.
Fifty-Three.
Fifty-Four.
Fifty- Five.
Fifty-Six.
Fifty-Seven.
Fifty-Eight.
Fifty-Nine.
Sixty.
Sixty-One.
Sixty-Three
Sixty-Four.
Sixty-Five.
Sixty-Six.
Sixty-Seven.
Sixty-Eight.
Authors Note
The Hoe Wanted Attention
Sixty-Nine.
Seventy.
Seventy-One.
Seventy-Two
Seventy-Three
Seventy-Four.
Seventy-Five.
Seventy-Six.
Seventy-Seven.
Seventy-Eight.
Seventy-Nine.
Eighty.
Eighty-One.
Eighty-Two.
Eighty-Three.
Eighty-Four.
Eighty-Five.
Eighty-Six.
Eighty-Seven.
Eighty-Eight.
Epilogue.
Thank You.
😩❤️ Videos ❤️😩

Sixty-Two.

411 33 8
By Love_Is_My_Charisma

-Kacey's POV-

"So I thought when you're water breaks that you were supposed to be in an extricating amount of pain?" Justin asked, his eyebrows furrowing.

"I thought so to but I guess not," I said. I guess we were both overreacting a bit.

I heard the door being banged on. Justin got out from behind me and went towards the door. After I heard the door being opened, I heard footsteps pounding against the hardwood floor.

Looking towards the entryway, I saw everyone who Justin called rushing in.

"Wassup guys," I said while giving them a smile.

"Honey are you okay?" Mom asked me.

"Of course I am. Why wouldn't I be?" I asked while raising my eyebrow.

"Because your water just broke," she said in a 'duh' way. I shook my head. I guess Justin and I are not the only one's that are overreacting. "Mom it's nothing. It just popped. I don't feel any pain."

"So I'm going to see how far you dilated, if you have," Camille, the midwife, said.

The midwife begin to feel for any dilation and she said I haven't had any dilations yet. Taylor started to check my blood pressure, vital signs, and my breathing.

She told me everything was fine.

"I'm glad you guys came," I told everyone.

"We wouldn't miss it for the world, Pattie said. I smiled.

"I just hope it doesn't look as disgusting as it is on tv," Chaz said. I rolled my eyes. Men.

"Why would you be watching that anyways?" Justin asked him. Khalil ohh'ed and I laughed.

"Gotcha."

Chaz smacked his lips and shoved Khalil. "Shut up." Chaz was now blushing in embarrassment.

"Awww, it's okay Chaz," I said while making kissing noises. He rolled his eyes and went over to sit down on the couch.

"This is going to be a long delivery."

"Hopefully it doesn't have to be," Taylor said. "Some deliveries are short, some are long."

"Do you have any questions Kacey?" Camille asked me.

"So now that my water has broke, what do I need to suspect?"

"In a couple of hours, you may feel pain also known as contractions and then you'll be dilated by then and poof! You're babies are here," she said.

"Is it going to take long for her to deliver?" my mom asked Camille.

"Since she's a first time mom, then yes she's going to take longer to deliver."

"So, I was really supposed to give birth on the 7th but why is it happening now? It's only November 2," I was really confused.

Also I was kind of upset that I couldn't celebrate my birthday which will be the second time this year. "Those are only estimated guests sometimes. Sometimes you deliver before your due date, sometimes you deliver after your due date," she said.

I nodded.

"No celebration again this year," Cookie said sadly.

"We have to make up for it this time Kacey. We refuse to not celebrate this year," Mel said. I laughed.

"Okay Mel, I'll hold you up on that," I said.

The next couple of hours, nothing happened so Camille guess that there will be no delivery today but she didn't want to leave.

"Justin can you please go take them to the guest bedrooms?"

He nodded and begin to escort them to there rooms. Soon everyone wanted to stay so they went back to their homes and grabbed some things and came right back.

Justin showed them to their bedrooms as well and Justin came back to where I was, with a two pillow and two blankets in his hand. One of the pillows were wrapped in plastic.

"Really Justin? Baby please go back to bed, I'll be fine," I said. It was now 7 a.m.

"Nope. I'm not leaving you at all. I'm staying right here. I'll be with you every step of the way," he told me while making a palette right beside the pool.

When he was done, he came over and gave me a passionate kiss.

"And I promise you that."

~~~~~

Everyone woke up at around one in the morning. Marcella came over once mother her, she didn't want to miss anything.

"Do you need anything?" She asked me, her hand on my shoulder.

"Can I please have a sandwich with two slices of pickles and some dill pickle chips?" I asked her.

She gave me a smile. "Okay then," she said and was about to leave before I stopped her.

"And can I also get some kool-aid?"

"Kacey, that is unhealthy," daddy said.

"Let me live," I told him. "Don't listen to him Marcella. If you love me, you'll do it," I said while pouting.

"Whatever you want darling," Marcella said. Dad was about to say something but I stopped him.

"You have no say."

He closed his mouth and I smiled. "That's better."

"Do you feel any pain yet?" Jason asked me. I shook my head.

"Nope. I'm cooling." I placed my elbows on the edge of the pool and leaned my head back to show him that I was still okay.

"Wow. You are the calmest woman ever in the world in labor," Jason said.

Marcella came in and finally handed me my food. I thanked her and grabbed the plate. I grabbed a sandwich and took a bite, moaning at the taste.

"Thanks for the compliment Jason," I said.

"Hey, give me a piece of that Pickle," Kareem said. I shook my head.

He thought.

"Quit being stingy," he said while reaching at my plate. I moved it out of his reach.

"Kacey!"

"Go get your own," I said.

"I don't wanna do all that," he said.

"Oh well," I said while eating my pickle. He smacked his lips. "You make me sick."

"Throw up then," I said. Taylor laughed and I smiled. "He gets on my nerves," I said.

"How? I'm not in your head," Kareem said and sat down back on the couch next to mom. Mom hit him.

"Quit harassing your sister and leave her alone," mom said.

"But-"

"Hush Kareem and go get my camera out of the guest room," mom said.

"Fine," Kareem said with an attitude and got off of the couch.

~~~~~

At five was when I started having contractions and it was horrible. It was so horrible. The pain was excruciating.

I think it was almost time for the twins to come.

And I was getting more and more anxious by the minute.

~~~~~

Comments: 5+
Votes: 15+
😸😸😸😸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29K 925 12
in which a mentally damaged girl meets a emotionally damaged boy .
51.8K 2.7K 33
After so many ups and downs, Dileah and Justin take their relationship to another level. They're madly in love and nothing can stop the happily ever...
723 8 29
Lizzy and Selena are officially married. After they returned from Jamaica, Lizzy learns a shocking secret involving her birth father's past. And find...
415K 10.5K 41
***Interracial Romance*** ***Sexual Content*** Maxx, a middle class good girl who never dares step into trouble and Daniel, a rich bad boy that has...