RoseGoos All-Star Equine Acad...

By HorseCrazyBitch

Are you the best? Do you try your hardest? Have you won any blue ribbons? They ask if you answer yes to all t... More

Characters & Horses
Chapter One ~ Arrival & Hall Of Fame
Chapter Two ~ Tryouts & Blake
Chapter Four ~ Jump Off & Accidents

Chapter Three ~ Kisses & Secrets, Galloping in the rain

10 3 0
By HorseCrazyBitch

Well here is chapter 3 I hope you all enjoy, chapter 3 will have like a romance moment but horse riding is still in chapter 3!!!!
****************************
Blake's POV
It's so hard to know what you are, I'm bisexual not a lot of people know that, I like some guys but I also like girls especially Ivy. I think she knows I'm bisexual, I even think Jesse knows I'm bisexual.

Looking in the mirror as I got dressed for the day, once my boots were on and I had my helmet I left. I wanted to tell Ivy how I feel & I wanted her to know who I am but at the same time I'm scared should I?

I mean what if she rejects me, what if she just stands there and laughs, should I even meet her today? I'm so insecure about my identity & my sexual life, not that there is one, the only time I feel confident is when I'm riding Rowan.

Once off the elevator I headed into the cafe to see Ivy sitting at the table, same spot, her hair was braided not in a bun like usual. "Hey why are you here already I thought we were gonna meet at 8:30 it's 7:30?"

She shrugged "I got hungry & my foot fell asleep so I started walking, it's supposed to rain today & it might disrupt my riding." She spoke as she took a final sip of OJ, "I love riding in the rain it's fun especially when it's cold outside."

I responded as I fiddled with my thumbs, "listen can we go for a ride I need to talk to you about something important?" I asked as I stood up, "yeah sure is everything alright," she asked as she started walking out the door.

"Yeah I think so," I replied as we headed towards the stables, after we tacked our horses up we headed out to the fields. "So what's up you seem glum, what's troubling you" she asked as she halted Silky King.

"Well I don't know if you noticed, but ugh how do I put this" I asked as I thought for a second, "I know your bisexual Blake it's okay." She calmly spoke as she pulled her horse closer to mine, "how did you know?"

I asked as I sat there confused "you keep starring at Mikey's butt, his butt is nice but you stare at it a lot & you also stare at mine a lot." She laughed as she placed her hand on my shoulder, "so you don't mind being around me?"

I asked "I like being around you, actually I really like you" she spoke softly "you do" I asked as I sat there shocked? "I really do, I know your two years older than me but she is just a number" I nodded it is just a number.

All of a sudden my nerves went away & I suddenly kissed her, "sorry about that, I don't know why I did that." I spoke before rain started pouring, "I liked it" she spoke before kissing me back.

"You know what movie this reminds me of" I asked as we trotted deeper into the field, "let me guess The Notebook?" I nodded "that's actually my favorite movie to be honest" I spoke as I raced away.

"You can't cheat like that" she yelled "come on boy" everything was silent, until I heard her horses hoofs pounding into the dirt. "Your horse is way to fast" I yelled as I made Rowan run faster.

Once I saw Ivy slow down I did the same, "have you ever fallen or has your horse ever tripped and made you fall?" I asked "nope I hope it never happens though so don't jinx me" she laughed as she patted Kings shoulder.

"Wanna head back up to the movie room & watch The Notebook" I asked, "yeah sure I'll race you there." She spoke before trotting off but quickly changing into a gallop, "cheater" I yelled as I tried to catch up.

....30 minutes later....

"Okay for some reason I can't find the movie so what do you want to do" I asked as I plopped down on the couch. "Let's play the most cliche game on the planet" she giggles "let me guess 20 questions?"

She nodded, "alright let's play I wanna know as much as possible" I spoke before we started asking random questions. All the questions were basic, favorite color, favorite dinner, favorite movie.

All of those were so simple to answer "alright let's see, okay I got one, is Silky King your first horse?" I asked as I played with my phone case like all normal people do, "no before I had him I had Baxter."

She confessed "and Baxter is" I asked "he was a quarter horse & he was a lot older when I got him." She smiled, tears escaped her eyes as she wiped them away" I frowned "let me guess natural causes?"

She shook her head "he got out of the barn somehow next thing you know he was hit by a semi that was traveling through." My eyes widened as I heard the story, "shit did he die on impact," I asked her head shook as a no once again.

"When we got to him he was still moving but he couldn't even get up he was like paralyzed, we waited & helped but there wasn't luck to be found. We had to haul him to back to the barn & we euthanized him later that night" she spoke while grabbing a tissue.

"Alright I can't talk no more or I'm gonna cry," I laughed "I guess I'll see you in the morning we had the biology test." I spoke before getting up "goodnight Ivy & I'm sorry for bringing the past up."

She waved her hand "no no your fine it's okay I always cry about Baxter, but I'm fine, I'll see you tomorrow." She spoke before leaving my dorm room as heading back to hers, "God today was a good day till I bring up the past."

Ivy's POV
Walking into my room, the day seemed to go by so fast, I quickly changed then got into bed my tears have dried & I felt better. I was gettin greasy to close my eyes when I got a text from Blake.

"Night Lovebug😘."
****************************
Too me this is the worst chapter!!!! I hope you all enjoyed it though please let me know what you think? Will something bad happen at the Jump Off? Will nightmares occur?
💛Comment💛
❤️Vote❤️
💛Favorite💛

GOAL
5+ votes
3+ comments

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 283 9
Izuku D. Midoriya formerly known as Yagi was abused and neglected by his step-father his mother his step-sister and by all class1a except momo so he...
10.8K 1.1K 28
La famiglia Night aveva sempre e solo avuto angeli per millenni e non era mai nato un singolo demone nella loro dinastia...finché non era nata Cassan...
33.8K 1.1K 43
Y/n a young padawan is the last survivor of the Jedi order. He managed to escape the massacre of order 66 by escaping one of the ships. However, as h...
115K 3.6K 51
Waking up in the body of a Romani Archiman is acceptable. Getting 3rd and 1st True Magics is nice. Getting Beasts as pets - delightful. The world of...