Existing

By colormePlNK

... More

Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:

Chapter 10:

35K 2.1K 1.2K
By colormePlNK

Ivy
******

"Who the hell you getting cute for?" Jigz asks me from where he laid on his bed.

"My damn self." I said putting on my boots.

I recently went and bought a couple new winter outfits since it's cold outside now.

Right now I have on tights with a sweater dress and some boots.

"That better be ya answer."

"Shut up crazy." I said.

"You seen my car keys?" I asked him.

"My pants pocket, I don't think I ever took them out." He said. "You sure you don't want me to take you to school?"

"No I can take myself. Plus I'ma go pick up Slim."

"A'ight." He said yawning. "Waking up this early is for the birds."

"Well your ass talking about you want me sleeping over here more and you know I be up early for school."

"I actually said I want you moving in, but I guess this will do for now." He said.

"What did I say about carrying all this damn money, Jayon?" I ask rolling my eyes at the two big ass wad of cash he had in his pants pocket.

"Relax, I'm going on a bank run today."

"Come here, I need my kisses." Jigz said.

I went over bending down kissing him a couple times. "See you later."

"See y'all later." He said kissing my belly over and over now since I was standing up.

After stopping to get a breakfast sandwich and eating it I went to get Slim.

come outside. I texted him after pulling up in front of his house.

Mom said come inside. He sent back.

"Momma Nina better be lucky I love her." I said out loud turning my car off then taking my seatbelt off before getting out.

"Come here Tink," His mom said holding her arms open.

I smiled going over to hug her. "I heard about you being pregnant and I'm mad I didn't even hear it from you." She said.

"I was gonna tell you. I knew you'd hear it from Slim first tho."

"Open ya jacket, let me see the belly." She said.

"Mom, why you gotta be so annoying?" Slim asked looking in their living room mirror brushing his hair.

"Shut your ass up, Slim." She snapped at him.

I laughed unzipping my jacket, "Oh my, look at the little belly." She said placing her hand over it. "Congrats Tink mama."

"Thank you." I said.

"Tink, let me get some of them hot Cheetos." Slim said about the open bag I had in my hand.

"I put pickle juice on them." I said.

"Fuckin disgusting." He tried to mumble.

"Watch your damn mouth." His mom said before popping his arm.

"You eating those for breakfast?" She asked.

"Of course this is Tink we are talking about." Deandre said coming down the stairs.

"Hey, I had real food too." I said.

"You know that's suppose to my baby, right?" Deandre asked.

"Shut up, Deandre." I said.

"Nah, I'm just foolin with you. Congrats, Tink."

"Thank you."

"You better come see me more." Momma Nina said.

"I be trying to, whenever I come steal food from your sons you're not here. I'ma come see you more."

"You better. I member when you was just 14 and Deandre was 16 and y'all were sneaking and having sex in my damn house. I still should beat y'all thinking y'all asses were grown." She said.

"Mmkay, I gotta go. Bye momma Nina, come on Slim." I said.

Slim and Deandre laughed.

"Mhmm, see you later girl. Keep me updated on your baby so I can buy you something when you find out what you're having."

"I will."

"Ya mom embarassing, always gotta put somebody on the spot." I said to Slim when we got into the car.

"Her ass don't be caring." He said laughing.

"Ooh what you got?" I ask walking into class seeing Cierra with her own bag of snacks.

"Bye girl I know you have a bag full of snacks.

"You know I do, but I'm nosey. You might have something better."

"Here Tink, here." She said handing me a Twix from here bag.

"Thank you." I said all happy. "Trade a honey bun?" I ask holding it out towards her and she gladly took it.

"Oh my gosh!" I heard from behind me lowkey scaring me. I turn around seeing Tashae coming towards me.

"I didn't know you were dating my brother and now you're having my niece or nephew. Omg, I told you we were gonna be sisters. I'm so happy." Tashae said.

I just stared at her.

"Aw, I missed you. We gotta get together and go shopping for the baby-" I back up when she reached out to touch my stomach.

"What?" She asked.

Cierra scuffed out a laugh.

"I don't do the fake shit. I don't got no interest in being your friend again. I don't got no problem with you being in your niece or nephew's life on your brothers term, but I don't want shit to do with you."

She opened her mouth like she was gonna say something, but shut it back and stormed off.

"High five bitch." Cierra said.

"Stop." I said laughing. "I'm serious."

"Oh I know." She said.

"Yo when your girl come thru just for dick. She using me y'all, she using me. Look at her ass." Jigz said making a snap.

"Stop." I said slapping his phone from his hand before he could get me in the snap.

"Why you don't want snap to know the truth babe?" He chuckles picking up his phone from the bed.

"Because it's not the truth."

"You were suppose to be on your way to work, but nope you showed up horny."

I walked away knowing he was recording me again. "That little ass trying to push thru babe!" He shouted.

After showering and getting dressed for work I forgot I didn't tell Jigz about what happened at school.

"And you call me rudely honest?" Jigz asks after I tell him what happened between me and Tashae.

"I had to be. Like no, just no. I don't do the fake shit."

He shrugged, "I don't care whether you and my sister are friends."

"I know, I just don't want it to potentially cause trouble between us."

"It won't. I won't let it so you shouldn't either."

"Okay." I said unsure.

"Aye." He said coming over lifting my chin to look him in his eyes. "Trust me."

"I do." I said.

"Then cut the unsure shit." He said before kissing my lips.

I moaned into the kiss making him chuckle against my mouth. "What?" I ask.

"Horny ass."

"Shut up." I said kissing his lips once more before pushing him away.

"I'm going to start the car." He said slapping my butt before walking off.

I finished getting ready then making sure I had my phone and wallet in my bag before going outside.

"You got that little fast ass girl who disrespected your sister pregnant!?" I heard his mom yell through the phone as I got into the car.

"Bye." He said before hanging up. "I don't got time for that bullshit."

"See." I said shaking my head.

"Momma! What to you doing girl!?" I yelled when she answered my FaceTime.

"Why the hell are you yelling?" She asked.

"I don't know." I said laughing. "I'm on break and I just decided to call you."

"How's my grandbaby?" She asked making me smile.

"Perfectly fine." I said placing my hand over my little bump.

"Make sure you're eating and drinking enough." She said.

"I am." I said showing her the big bottle of water I have.

"Okay. Where Angie at? Tell her don't forget we going out tonight."

"Uh uh what y'all doing tonight? Can I come?" I ask.

"No boo, this is grown folks night."

"That's so mean. Y'all never include me."

"Turn 21 then you can start having ladies night with us."

"Ugh, whatever." I said.

After getting off the phone I finished eating.

"Uh, why the hell are you eating in my office?" Ms. Angie asked coming in there a little while later.

"Because you love me." I said.

"Girl bye. You better not make a damn mess, Tink."

"I didn't." I said.

"Oh, so guess what."

"What?" She asked.

"Tashae came up to me today." I said before telling her exactly what was said between us.

"You better had told her ass keep it pushing."

"You know I did. Tried to touch my stomach too," I made a face shaking my head. " Hell no."

"Then the mom, the damn mom. She called Jayon I knew she would. She said and I quote, you got that little fast ass girl who disrespected your sister pregnant?"

"It's funny tho because when the whole situation went down with Tashae. Her mom called me the next day like, you and Tashae need to figure this out y'all were too good of friends to fall out over something so unnecessary. Blah, blah, blah. But when I told her no, I'm good, her grown ass turned around and did the same shit Tashae did tried to dog my name."

"The momma a hoe too, I guess that's why." Ms. Angie said. "Can't pay scary hoes no mind."

"I know." I said shaking my head. "It may be some people's thing to fall out with their friends continuously on some fake shit then become friends again, but personally that's not my thing. I'll have no friends first."

"I'm your friend bitch." Ms. Angie said.

"I know crazy. Speaking of, are you gonna be my baby's godmommy?"

"Yes ma'am! I'ma be the godmommy, auntie, cousin, all that shit."

"Okay good." I said laughing.

"Oh and the newest thing is them calling me a failure because I'm pregnant in high school."

"A baby won't stop no show if you don't let it. You just gotta think and stay positive. And with all of us, your family, at your back ain't no such thing as failure we wouldn't even let you."

I nodded agreeing, "And yup, I'm appearing calm as hell on the outside about being pregnant, yet I'm nervous as hell panicking inside. Had honors all throughout high school and I'ma finish with honors so fuck anybody that thinks I'ma be a failure."

"Like do I have to get on how bitches was 16 sneaking off having abortions outside of somebody's fuckin house tho. Oh okay."

"Ooh yous a shady bitch." Ms. Angie said.

"Ima stop." I said shaking my head. "She's so lucky I won't bring myself down to their level, I'm better than that."

"I'm so excited to tell mom." I said looking at my ultrasound pictures.

I just recently hit four months and I just found out what I am having.

"Monica ass gonna be so excited." Ms. Angie said. "That's all she kept talking about. My grandbaby is gonna be a girl. Girl this, girl that."

"I know right." I said.

"What Jayon say? Did he want a boy?"

"No it didn't matter to him. He's happy. His ass talking about he already got a name."

"What name?"

"He wouldn't tell me. I'm like how you not gonna tell me my own daughter's potential name, I have to like it too."

"His ass is playing."

"He seriously is."

"You so damn excited to tell her." Ms. Angie said laughing at me.

"I am. I knows she's gonna be so happy."

"I'm right behind you. This is Chance's school." She said looking at her phone.

"Okay." I said unlocking the door and going inside.

"Mom, guess what!?" I yelled.

She wasn't downstairs so I jogged upstairs still calling her name.

"Oh you're sleep." I said entering her going to wake her up.

"Look mom," I said tapping her arm, but she didn't move.

"Mom?" I said trying to wake her up.

"No, no, no, no! Wake up! Mom! Ms. Monica!" I yelled shaking her continuously trying to wake her.

"Tink." Ms. Angie said grabbing my shoulder trying to get me up.

"No!" I shouted throwing her hand off of me. "Wake up!" I yelled crying

"Ivy baby, come on." She said finally successfully pulling me away.

"My stomach is in knots, I can't breath." I said crying so hard I was starting to hyperventilate.

.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101 27 18
Love is hard to find and even harder to loose.
110 12 12
All the pain turns into love with your touch.