The Fifth SacconeJoly

By honey_mist_auburn

What if Anna and Jonathan had a daughter years before they had Emilia? Meet Isabella, the oldest SacconeJo... More

Meet Isabella
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 12

574 15 3
By honey_mist_auburn

*Max's P.O.V*

After we filmed Isabella's video, we took down all the filming equipment and reset it all up in the kitchen for the video for Harvey and I's channel. Harvey and I stood at the kitchen counter while Elexa sat on one of the dining chairs, as we thought standing for an entire video might be a bit inconvenient when she had a broken ankle. Anyway, once we were ready, we got started.

"What's up, guys!" I introduced the video.

"Did you just steal Alfie Deyes' intro?" Isabella laughed.

"No, shut up." I playfully waved her off, "Anyway, I'm Max, that's Harvey and this is our special guest, Isabella, who you probably recognise as a SacconeJoly."

"Hello." She giggled and waved. I saw a small smile creep onto Harvey's face at the sound of her laugh, but he quickly pulled himself together.

"She's currently suffering with a broken ankle, so show her some love down in the comments, guys." Harvey said.

"Harvey." Isabella groaned, "I'm fine, guys. I don't need pity or sympathy or anything." She politely laughed.

"Anyways, moving on." I cut in, "Today we're going to be doing the What's In My Mouth challenge. Iz, do you want to explain the rules?"

"Why of course, Maximus." Isabella replied in a fake posh accent.

"That's not even my name." I laughed.

"Do you want me to explain the rules or not?" She asked.

"Well, yeah, that's why I asked." I answered.

"Then shut up." She said bluntly, making Harvey laugh, "Anyway, the rules; so basically, one of us will be blindfolded while the other two rummage around the kitchen for things to feed the person blindfolded. Some of the things might be nice, some of them might be not so nice."

"And we'll take turns being blindfolded." I added.

"So, who's going first?" Harvey asked.

"I think Izzy should." I said.

"You're just crabby because I called you Maximus and told you to shut up." She claimed, "But I will go first just to get it over with." Harvey and I blindfolded her with the scarf we'd decided to use for the video.

"Right, can you see anything?" I asked, waving my hand in front of her face as Harvey finished tying the scarf around her head.

"Nope, not a thing. Promise." Isabella assured us.

"Okay, good." Harvey said, before we started looking for things to put in her mouth. Ew, that sounds kinda wrong... Oh, you know what I mean.

I looked around for about five minutes before Pippa's bag of biscuits caught my eye (Pippa is Max and Harvey's dog if you didn't know).

"Harv." I got my twin brother's attention as I held the bag up.

"I don't know, Max. What if it makes her ill?" He frowned. I rolled my eyes. Of course he would be worried about her wellbeing. He's in love with her, despite denying it every time I bring it up.

"No she won't, it'll be fine. We'll just give her a little bit." I whispered.

"What are you two whispering about?" Isabella piped up.

"Nothing." We said in unison. We continued scavenging for food and about ten minutes later, we found ketchup, garlic, mayonnaise, salt and we decided to be nice and throw in some whipped cream as well.

"Okay, ready?" Harvey asked as we dumped everything down on the counter.

"No." She whined, "I'm almost 100% sure that you're going to give me dog food or cat food or animal food of some sort." Harvey and I had to stifle our laughter as I picked up the bag of dog biscuits.

"Alright, open your mouth." I instructed, picking out a single biscuit.

"I'm nervous." She giggled, hesitantly opening her mouth. I placed the biscuit in her mouth before she closed it and started chewing. As soon as she bit into it, her face contorted to disgust. "Oh my god, what is that?!" She yelled.

"You have to guess." I laughed at her reaction.

"It's not a dog biscuit, is it?" She asked.

"Ding ding ding!" Harvey exclaimed as she pulled the blindfold off.

"Seriously?!" She cried, "I knew you'd do something like that, but the first one?!"

"It was Max's idea. I was worried about it making you ill." Harvey told her.

"Of course it was Max's idea." She glared at me.

"Yeah, yeah, Max is a terrible person. Now, put the blindfold back on, we've still got five more foods to get through." I said.

"Oh, joy." Isabella mumbled sarcastically as she put the blindfold back on.

Four foods later, we still had the whipped cream to give her.

"Oh, god. I'm never going to recover from that." She complained. We'd just fed her a spoonful of salt.

"This is the last one, okay?" Harvey assured her, as he helped her put the blindfold back on again, "And I chose it."

"Well, you're nicer so I'm hopeful." She said.

"Hey, I'm nice!" I protested.

"You've just force-fed me dog food, garlic and salt!" She pointed out.

"Harvey fed you ketchup and mayonnaise!" I reminded her.

"First of all, they weren't as bad as the stuff you gave me and second of all, as least he cared about making me sick." She went on.

"Are you two going to bicker for the rest of the day or are we going to get on with the video?" Harvey spoke up.

"Stay out of this, Harvey." Isabella playfully snapped.

"I'm sorry, but I can't take you seriously when you've got a scarf around your head." Harvey laughed.

"Neither can I, to be honest." I laughed as Isabella giggled.

"Will someone just feed me the last thing already?" She practically demanded.

"Alright, open your mouth." Harvey ordered, popping off the lid of the whipped cream can.

"I heard you open it; I think I know what it is." Isabella smiled before Harvey squirted some into her mouth.

"I thought it was whipped cream!" She laughed as she pulled off her blindfold.

*Isabella's P.O.V*

I untied the scarf from around my head as I swallowed the whipped cream.

"We thought we'd give you something nice after torturing you with all the horrible food." Harvey told me with a laugh.

"What, you thought one mouthful of whipped cream would make up for all the other disgusting stuff?" I raised an eyebrow. They both just shrugged. "Right, who's wearing the blindfold next?" I asked.

"Harvey is." Max said.

"What?! Why me?!" Harvey cried.

"Because you're older and for once, you can't use that against me." Max smirked. I laughed at the two of them.

"Fine, I'll go next." Harvey huffed, and so we put the blindfold on him. Max went to look for things to feed Harvey, but I had to stay put since it wouldn't have been very easy for me to start walking around the kitchen with my ankle in it's current state. Max just showed me different foods he grabbed and I would tell him whether I thought it would be a good idea to feed it to Harvey. Max ended up collecting an array of raw onion, a mouldy banana with about a million bruises on it, marmite, leftover brussel sprouts that Max found in the fridge and a chocolate mousse to be nice.

"Right, you ready, Harv?" I asked, cutting up a piece of onion.

"Not really." He muttered, before opening his mouth. I dropped the piece of onion in his mouth and he bit into it. "Is that onion?!" He asked after spitting it out.

"Yeah." I giggled.

"Raw, as well." Max laughed.

"That was horrible." Harvey groaned.

"You ain't seen nothing yet, brother." Max said, patting Harvey on the back.

After a lot of Harvey gagging and spitting things out and me and Max laughing, we finally gave him the chocolate mousse.

"Finally, something nice." Harvey sighed, pulling off his blindfold.

"Yeah, we thought you deserved something nice since you gave me the whipped cream." I said.

"I'm guessing it was your idea to give me the nice thing, not Max's." Harvey guessed.

"Yeah, it was my idea." I laughed, "But speaking of Max," I turned to him with an evil smile, "I believe it's your turn to wear the scarf."

"I am not looking forward to this." He groaned, as Harvey blindfolded him. Much like Max, Harvey looked around the kitchen for things to feed Max while I stayed put.

"Izzy." Harvey got my attention. I turned around to see him holding up a tin of Minnie's food (Minnie is Max and Harvey's cat).

"Oh my god, we have to use that." I giggled, thinking about what Max's reaction would be. That'll teach him to feed me dog biscuits.

"Use what?! What are you guys going to give me?!" Max whined.

"You'll just have to wait and see, won't you, Maxie?" I smirked, making Max complain even more. Ten minutes later, Harvey had rounded up hot sauce, egg yolk, soap and an apple for Max's nice item. Oh, and the cat food.

"Okay, Max, are you ready?" I asked as Harvey picked up the tin of cat food.

"Not at all." Max stated.

"Too bad, open your mouth." I ordered, as Harvey opened the tin.

"Oh, god, I can smell it." Max fake gagged.

"Open wide, Maxie." I sang, as Harvey scooped out a forkful. Max made a fake sobbing sound before opening his mouth and letting Harvey drop the cat food in.

"Oh my god!" Max cried immediately, "No! No way! That's horrible!"

"What do you think it is?" Harvey laughed, while I was in hysterics.

"Dog food?!"

"Nope." I giggled.

"Cat food?!"

"Bingo!" I cheered as Max pulled off his blindfold.

"Why would you do that to me?!" He asked dramatically.

"Because you gave me a dog biscuit!" I said.

"Yeah, but the cat food was way worse! It was all wet and slimy!" He complained.

"Ew, Max, we don't need details." Harvey cutely screwed his face up in disgust.

"Now, pop your blindfold back on, we're not done yet." I demanded.

"Pray for me." Max whimpered, looking into the camera, before putting the blindfold back on. Next up was the hot sauce, which didn't exactly end well. Max almost threw up and then guzzled a load of milk for about five minutes straight.

Finally, after everything else, we gave him the apple and he then took the blindfold off.

"Hang on, so you two got whipped cream and chocolate mousse for your nice things, and I got an apple?!" Max complained.

"Would you rather another dose of hot sauce?" I raised my eyebrows at him.

"No thanks, I'm good." Max quickly denied. Since the last one of us to be blindfolded was Max, the boys wrapped up the video after Max had his turn.

"Well, there you guys go. That was the What's In My Mouth challenge. How do you feel, guys?" Harvey asked Max and I.

"Sick." I said.

"My mouth is still burning from that hot sauce." Max groaned.

"Feeling good then, I see." Harvey laughed, "Anyway, we also filmed a video over on Izzy's channel. Isabella, care to explain?"

"We did the Who's Most Likely To challenge, and it was a lot of fun so you should definitely go and watch that." I grinned.

"You heard her, guys. The video will be the top line in the description, so be sure to give it a like and subscribe to Izzy as well. Oh, and we'll also put all her social media links in the description box, so be sure to go and check her out because she's awesome." Harvey wrapped an arm around my neck, which made my stomach burst with butterflies. I laughed and looked down to try and hide the fact I was blushing slightly, "Anyways, hit that thumbs up button and subscribe to our channel for more videos like this. We love you guys, bye!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 399 18
Isabella was a normal 16 year old girl. For her sister's birthday, she promised to leave Canada and go to America for magcon. Even if Isabella had no...
2.6K 161 19
Six-teen year old Isabella Rossi was taken from her family at age four.She was put into the system and adopted by an Abusive Father. What will she do...
13.5K 317 26
favorite actress ? favorite tv show ? favorite blog ? are basic general questions for any 17 year old girl but what if your favorite things became y...
6.7K 357 46
One year ago Filipas life was flipped upside down, it was summer and the family were going over to the uk her grandparents on her mum sisters. Filipa...